PDA

View Full Version : what is the most bizarre hair you have ever seen?

VixenWolfMare
December 12th, 2013, 10:19 AM
So i work for the lovely Wally world (aka Walmart) and as you can image i see a lot of scary things on a daily basis. so much so it hardly even bothers me any more.
I have seen some really pretty hair in my 4 years there. Once i saw a woman with ankle length black hair :) thick and healthy and blunt <3. One saw a lady with a lovely neat huge bun! done up every so neat! she must has have classic length hair atleast. I see one girl quite regularly with classic lenght mess of curls hair witch are stunning! I would hate to have to brush those out but they look so pretty!

One day i saw a woman with a large bouffant sized bun. i can't see every well so i was trying to get a look at it without like looking weirds. i saw her ajust it and it moved like a wig... I was like maybe its not real... but why would you put on a fake over sized bun? and how would you make it stay. then i noticed it was one HUGE deadlock twisted into a bun. Im not saying anything bad about dreadlocks. her hair prob could touch the ground if it was down witch is way longer than mine lol. I was both really impressed and interested.

Madora
December 12th, 2013, 10:29 AM
:)"Bazaar" hair= Renaissance Faire hair! (sorry, couldn't help myself!)

As far as bizarre hair is concerned, many years ago I saw a picture of a girl whose hair had been realistically painted (back of the head) to resemble a beautiful Indian tiger head. It was quite a work of art and I wondered how many hours went into its creation.

Kaelee
December 12th, 2013, 10:33 AM
I once saw a guy with long hair, spiked up into a mohawk. His 'hawk was AT LEAST a foot tall. He had it spiked and painted different colors. It reminded me of a parrot. :laugh: (It looked really cool though, but I can imagine fitting through doorways and such coudl be a challenge. Forget getting in a car!)

chen bao jun
December 12th, 2013, 11:41 AM
never seen it in person (thank God) but this would take the cake
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_plait
This must also have been interesting to see (also has potential to be disgusting, they used to flour their hair/wigs and leave those styles in for weeks)
http://sofaithfulaheart.blogspot.com/2010/04/things-wigs-hairstyles.html

askan
December 12th, 2013, 12:47 PM
Hahaa, chen bao jun, that picture in the first link reminds me of my boyfriends dreadlocks! He doesn't have them anymore, but they where tailbone length and seven or more had clumped themselves together at the back of his neck and grew into one thick dreadlock-cake. He sew little googly eyes onto it once :P

My cousin's mother-in-law has the longest hair I've seen in real life. She wears it in a braid that goes down to tailbone, then up again and is fastened at the nape of her neck. I think it's ankle-length if it's loose.

Sagi1982
December 12th, 2013, 01:40 PM
The most impressing hair I saw in real live so far is the kneelength braid of one of my friends, a tall woman standing 6".

Really bizarre, slightly scary hair? Well, I saw a woman last week who looked like she was from Planet of the Apes, including a really bad dyed, messy backcombed outgrown pixie.

Leslieslsa
December 12th, 2013, 02:06 PM
If were talking bizarre here, I would have to say Miley Cyrus. Lmao

snakes&stuff
December 13th, 2013, 07:25 PM
The most interesting hair I've ever seen in person was shoulder length white blonde hair with pink & purple leopard print dyed into it. I have no idea how one could create leopard print with dye... But it was definitely interesting.

trolleypup
December 13th, 2013, 07:35 PM
I used to have a regular rider, an older gentleman with a shock of snow-white hair...not particularly long. Only, I think I only saw it white once...normally he would dye, cut, style, shave patterns...so there was always a riot of bright colors on his head. Obviously having a huge amount of fun with it. Chatted once...he said, his kids hated it, but his grandkids loved it...Kudos and :hifive:

Eichan
December 14th, 2013, 12:02 AM
Hmmm. There was a boy (This is in highschool... Like, two years ago for both) who had his head covered in cone shaped spikes. The tips were a different color every few weeks (I distinctly remember hot pink and emerald green), and he held in it place with a glitter hairspray.

Now, there was a scene girl, but I'm not quite sure how to desvcribe her hair. It was black, with the tips bleached out. All of it was super-pixie short, save for an arch of very long hair that made what I can only describe as a lion's mane. The arch was a section maybe half an inch wide, going from a little bit behind the bottom of either ear, over the top of her head, and down the other side.

I actually saw her at my Mom's hairdresser. The usual hair lady was out, and so she had to get a new groomer yo cut her hair. I swear, she spent a good ten minutes giving her instructions on how to cut her hair. I'm amazed that she didn't cut it herself!

As strange as her 'do might sound, it was actually really pretty on her as well!

MandyBeth
December 14th, 2013, 12:23 AM
Celebrity - any of the Crayola colored wigs. They always look like Halloween plastic wigs. Any celebrity who views Anna Nicole Smith or shaved head era Britney Spears or Lindsey Lohan as an icon to mimic. Till's wig in MGM, it's a lace front that's worse than Halloween wigs.

IRL - the girl who must work or live near my work shaves her hair off, then paints various symbols on her skull. Most recent was peace sign, a heart, then the anarchy symbol.

Another - that I want! - has a silver star on her crown, then a blue star to a blackened blue to black to blackened purple to purple to silver tips. It's all with Pravana.

ashke50
December 14th, 2013, 07:49 AM
There was a man who used to walk past our house every day when I was little, who had bright pink hair. The really strange bit wasn't the bright pink mohawk, it was the bright pink tufts of hair coming out of his ears.

kganihanova
December 14th, 2013, 08:54 AM
A very grown out long pixie worn as an *intentional* hairstyle. Like the person got that cut on purpose. This girl was also wearing a mullet ponytail :)

bananahanna
December 15th, 2013, 12:28 PM
The most interesting hair I've ever seen in person was shoulder length white blonde hair with pink & purple leopard print dyed into it. I have no idea how one could create leopard print with dye... But it was definitely interesting.

my high school best friend did this, she even has tutorials on YouTube.

sunflowersmiles
December 15th, 2013, 03:51 PM
Just yesterday at walmart I saw a lady with sholder length yellow hair. It wasn't a wig, just a very intersting color. I have seen pink, blue, and green but yellow is a first. It looked cute in a way. She resembled a comic book character. It was very different though.

sharonluvscats
December 15th, 2013, 06:27 PM
I saw a little boy in Walmart (what is it with this store?!) with a rat tail. I haven't seen one of those since the 80's.

Sagi1982
December 16th, 2013, 11:38 AM
Yesterday I spotted a girl with day-glo yellow hair. Never seen such a bright color on hair!