PDA

View Full Version : My Personal growth log :)

bekahleigh
December 9th, 2013, 08:18 PM
Here is where i'm going to keep track of my growth, my goals, what I do with my hair that I find I like, what works for me, all the details :) this way I can keep track of it all on one place. Feel free to comment if you wish, or give advice and such :)

As of today, the total length I measured is 34 inches. But my hair is layered. And ling enough I have a difficult time measuring, so I will be getting it measured some time this week, and then I will record layer length, how many layers, all the hairy details :)

Here is a picture from today, after I washed out an overnight coconut and castor oil treatment, air dried and gently combed.http://i949.photobucket.com/albums/ad333/bekah_leigh_/IMAG0583_zpsac31f7ab.jpg

Flor
December 10th, 2013, 01:55 AM
Just in case you don't know, there's a blogging engine on this site. It might be easier to log your progress there.

bekahleigh
December 10th, 2013, 02:06 AM
Hmmm... I may have to do some digging around and see what I find :) thanks for the tip :)

RegretsHerCut
December 10th, 2013, 02:44 AM
Lovely hair :) :cool:

bekahleigh
December 10th, 2013, 02:56 AM
Lovely hair :) :cool:

Thank you :) as suggested above, I made a blog for my growth log, which will have more(and better) pictures by the end of the week, if anyone is interested :)