PDA

View Full Version : Bun success

Arianwen
December 8th, 2013, 02:07 PM
I was able to get my hair to stay in a simple bun with my old hair scroos, today. YAY. Very comfortable, too and stays put while I'm busy with kids etc.

Scarlet_Heart
December 8th, 2013, 02:32 PM
Good for you! Did you have to do a big chop a while back?

Arianwen
December 8th, 2013, 03:08 PM
I got my mom to cut it to around shoulder-length before my scheduled c-section almost 10 months ago. I trimmed it once or twice after that, no cutting since. I wore two braids (like a 10 year old, my dh said) so I figured I could manage a hair bun. I think my hair is BSL or so, I kind of don't worry about the length; don't have much time.

TiaKitty
December 8th, 2013, 03:15 PM
Weeeeehew! Spin pins are the best!

Haven't seen you around for a while; good to see you again! :flower:

Scarlet_Heart
December 8th, 2013, 03:33 PM
I got my mom to cut it to around shoulder-length before my scheduled c-section almost 10 months ago. I trimmed it once or twice after that, no cutting since. I wore two braids (like a 10 year old, my dh said) so I figured I could manage a hair bun. I think my hair is BSL or so, I kind of don't worry about the length; don't have much time.

Congratulations! My son is about to turn 1 in week so I hear you on not having loads of time to worry about hair.

jacqueline101
December 8th, 2013, 05:28 PM
Nice to meet you and I'm proud of your hair victory. Hair victories are great and spin pins are god sent.