PDA

View Full Version : Got my hair trimmed today..

ProverbsGirl
December 2nd, 2013, 08:07 PM
It had been over a years since I started my journey.
I went to my usual gal. She listened very well and did exactly as I asked. Then I asked her opinion on my bangs and she helped me decide when to change up with them. The old style I was wearing was getting old. Had it for 8 Years. Lol
Any who I only had her take off half an inch..and she really only took half an inch. I checked.
Also. She kept commenting on how healthy it was. She said she only saw a couple of splits and they weren't not even bad ones. I mainly did it because my ends (last half inch or so) were getting a bit Velcro feeling when I combed.
It made me giggle a bit when she kept saying how healthy it looked. I didn't have the heart or balls to tell her it is because I stopped using heat products(except on my bangs) and because I only wash about twice a week. Hehe
I hated to trim now..was hoping to hit BSL by Christmas..but I'm glad I did. Now I know it is all healthy and ready to grow!

Ok Rambling over. Thanks for reading!

ETA: Sorry for all the typo's, my phone/auto correct does not like this site for some reason. :(

Rio040113
December 2nd, 2013, 08:09 PM
Glad you had such a positive experience, I'm sure you'll be at BSL before you know it! :D

HintOfMint
December 2nd, 2013, 11:26 PM
What a nice experience! Good for you, she sounds very nice and respectful.

biogirl87
December 2nd, 2013, 11:55 PM
ProverbsGirl, I am glad that you had a nice experience. I also had my hair trimmed/cut recently (a little over two weeks ago) and am debating whether to start a thread on it.

AnqeIicDemise
December 3rd, 2013, 12:00 AM
Isn't that the best feeling ever? I'm tempted to cancel my HC that I have scheduled for 12/21 Its doing so healthy right now.... moh. I just love visiting J, I may keep it!

joflakes
December 3rd, 2013, 01:52 AM
Well done! I keep delaying my much needed trim...I just don't trust anyone enough!