PDA

View Full Version : Parts of Your Hair That Grow The Slowest/Fastest?

openeyeddreamer
November 30th, 2013, 05:08 PM
My slowest is... at the very top of my head, (i guess i could just say my crown lol)
My fastest is...the part of hair closest to my neck (nape, i think it's called..)

!! Your Turn!! :D

dreamingstar
November 30th, 2013, 06:34 PM
I'm the exact opposite!:lol: My crown grows pretty fast, but my nape hair is so slow!

swearnsue
November 30th, 2013, 07:05 PM
My crown grows the fastest and my hairline at my forehead is so slow. I've been growing out my bangs for a million years.

Kayla Nyx
December 1st, 2013, 12:18 AM
I have pretty even growth over all. Though my hairline seems to like to show my roots pretty fast after coloring.

jacqueline101
December 1st, 2013, 05:49 AM
My slowest seems to be the sides. My layers seemed slow growing. I'm growing out a bit of damage. I'm patiently waiting it out no major cuts.

Magalo
December 1st, 2013, 05:58 AM
I don't know about the fastest, but the slowest is definetly the sides or my hairline, I have very damaged shorter bit there and they just don't seem to grow :(

Stray_mind
December 1st, 2013, 06:13 AM
I never really paid attention, but i think the parts on my temples grow slowest ;)

RegretsHerCut
December 1st, 2013, 06:26 AM
The fastest is definitely the nape part and the slowest is the left side of my head ! Do you guys think it has any relation to the fact that I sleep on the right side lol ?

Addy
December 1st, 2013, 10:25 AM
I have a little tuft if of hair above my right eye that just doesn't grow very long and the hair that grows in front of my ears gets about 3-5" long curls up and just stops. It's like bebe hair! lol Everything else grows like a bad weed.

Crumpet
December 1st, 2013, 10:37 AM
Hairline front and back. Also I have a short terminal growth at my temples and nape. Its *so* annoying!

nobeltonya
December 1st, 2013, 02:09 PM
My "bangs" [the front pieces] grow the SLOWEST EVER!!! It's quite irritating, because several years ago, I had cut a small chunk of the front to hip length while the rest grew longer, and they never grew!! Recently, I cut those same ratty pieces to about APL. But the back grows really fast. Pretty much the rest of my hair, but the fastest is in the middle. If I go without trimming it starts to taper to a V shape. :disco:

panffle
December 1st, 2013, 02:23 PM
My hair grows somewhat evenly, but I did notice that the nape/hairline around ears area tends to grow a bit faster than the rest! My crown grows the slowest.

thisisnttakenye
December 1st, 2013, 02:49 PM
Haha, all of my hair grows so slowly I have no clue

endlessly
December 1st, 2013, 02:55 PM
For the most part, my growth is very even with the exception of the sides, those tend to take a little longer due to the slight layering I have in the front.

RainbowBowser
December 1st, 2013, 03:13 PM
My bangs + front layers feel like they're taking forever, my nape hairs are disastrous therefore slowed, same with hair temples, everywhere else grows faster.