PDA

View Full Version : Classic already?

CaranDulin
November 26th, 2013, 10:56 PM
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7757&d=1385531689

What do you think, am I there yet? :) This was taken today.

Majormiles
November 26th, 2013, 11:56 PM
Your hair is beautiful! I would say that your at classic!

Rio040113
November 27th, 2013, 12:30 AM
I'd say if it's not Classic then another month and it will be :) Gorgeous hair, those waves :thud:

Night_Kitten
November 27th, 2013, 12:52 AM
Looks like classic to me :D

You have beautiful hair :)

restless
November 27th, 2013, 12:54 AM
Id say "yeah, that looks like classic to me" :) Its beautiful!

Tail Feathers
November 27th, 2013, 01:01 AM
just passing by and wanting to say, "Beautiful"

~honeyflower~
November 27th, 2013, 01:09 AM
Hmmm, I think it is really close, but not quite. I think by Christmas, it will defiantly be at classic. Well... I don't know, I'm having second thoughts because if the waves loosen, it is classic. Gorgeous waves they remind me of angel hair :)

BlazingHeart
November 27th, 2013, 02:54 AM
It looks like the very tip of your U may be at classic. Personally, I don't tend to call a length until about 30% of my hair reaches there, but if you call when the first hairs reach there, I'd say you're probably there.

Lyv
November 27th, 2013, 03:05 AM
I think it looks like it's just brushing classic on the ends!

SamEatsBrains
November 27th, 2013, 03:49 AM
If it was straight, probably yes! So, I'd say you're there! Pretty solidly there in an inch or 2!

Heni
November 27th, 2013, 11:06 AM
Classic or not, I am in love with your hair! :joy:

NuclearApple
November 27th, 2013, 11:13 AM
gorgeous waves!but i think you need an extra month to say it's classic :)

Kherome
November 27th, 2013, 11:34 AM
It looks like the very tip of your U may be at classic. Personally, I don't tend to call a length until about 30% of my hair reaches there, but if you call when the first hairs reach there, I'd say you're probably there.

I agree with this. Right now it's like, 5% of the U is Classic. So, if any one hair reaching a length is how you call it, then YES! If you want the majority of the hair there, then not yet.

HintOfMint
November 27th, 2013, 11:53 AM
I hate to be the dissenting voice here, but, the way the camera is angled, it looks like classic from above, but it may not actually be there. You're quite close though! And your hair is lovely.

melusine963
November 27th, 2013, 02:14 PM
:cheer: Yay!!!

CaranDulin
November 27th, 2013, 03:42 PM
I hate to be the dissenting voice here, but, the way the camera is angled, it looks like classic from above, but it may not actually be there. You're quite close though! And your hair is lovely.
No problem, I completely understand! My sister took this, and she's kind of short, so it may not quite be there yet. ^^ Plus, I just had a trim, so... That probably didn't help, haha. But thanks so much for your input!

I agree with this. Right now it's like, 5% of the U is Classic. So, if any one hair reaching a length is how you call it, then YES! If you want the majority of the hair there, then not yet.

Haha, yep, Kherome and BlazingHeart, I'm going from the longest point, as my hemline isn't straight. ^^ Thanks!

gorgeous waves!but i think you need an extra month to say it's classic :)
Those aren't my natural waves, they're just fishtail braid waves. ^^ My real ones are the...last one in my signature! But thank you, I quite enjoy how those look too! And I agree, I'm not quite solidly there yet.

Classic or not, I am in love with your hair! :joy:
Aw thanks so much, Heni, your hair is lovely too! :heart:

If it was straight, probably yes! So, I'd say you're there! Pretty solidly there in an inch or 2!
Yep, it probably would be, you're right! Thank you. c:

I think it looks like it's just brushing classic on the ends!
Yay!

Hmmm, I think it is really close, but not quite. I think by Christmas, it will defiantly be at classic. Well... I don't know, I'm having second thoughts because if the waves loosen, it is classic. Gorgeous waves they remind me of angel hair :)
That would be a wonderful Christmas present, wouldn't it? ^^ The way the waves are in my last sig pic are how it looks naturally- quite loose, with big spirals at the bottom. These are fishtail waves! c: Thank you so much!

just passing by and wanting to say, "Beautiful"

Id say "yeah, that looks like classic to me" :) Its beautiful!

Looks like classic to me :D

You have beautiful hair :)

I'd say if it's not Classic then another month and it will be :) Gorgeous hair, those waves :thud:

Your hair is beautiful! I would say that your at classic!
Thank you all so much for your sweet words! c: I'm so flattered you all like it and can't wait to share with you in the future. ^^ :heart:

Arciela
November 27th, 2013, 03:43 PM
Beautiful hair! Looks like classic to me! :)

CaranDulin
November 27th, 2013, 03:46 PM
Beautiful hair! Looks like classic to me! :)

Thanks so much! ^^ I'm glad it does, this is pretty awesome!

LauraLongLocks
November 27th, 2013, 04:11 PM
I'd say you are flirting with classic, for sure.

CaranDulin
November 27th, 2013, 07:52 PM
I'd say you are flirting with classic, for sure.

That's really nice to hear, thanks! :)

Tini'sNewHair
November 27th, 2013, 07:57 PM
This is my DREAM/GOAL length, oh so beautiful!!!!!!! Love your hair!!! I cant wait to ask this question to in a few more years :D Cheers!

AspenSong
November 27th, 2013, 10:09 PM
Looks classic to me and looks beautiful!!!

CaranDulin
November 28th, 2013, 02:07 AM
This is my DREAM/GOAL length, oh so beautiful!!!!!!! Love your hair!!! I cant wait to ask this question to in a few more years :D Cheers!
Aww, thank you so much! I started at collarbone in 2010, so... 3, almost 4 years? ^^ Takes a long time, but so worth it! I'm so happy to be an inspiration for you! c: Have a happy Thanksgiving!

Looks classic to me and looks beautiful!!!
Yay! :D Thanks so much, your hair is gorgeous as well!

Zebra Fish
November 28th, 2013, 02:18 AM
As when I'm near to a milestone I get inpatient to call it, and when my first hairs reach it I call it for myself, but wait until some more reach to tell it officially, I'd say you are there for yourself for sure, maybe a month more for the rest of the world (so there are no objections) :p Anyway, beautiful hair!! :cheer:

CaranDulin
November 28th, 2013, 02:26 AM
As when I'm near to a milestone I get inpatient to call it, and when my first hairs reach it I call it for myself, but wait until some more reach to tell it officially, I'd say you are there for yourself for sure, maybe a month more for the rest of the world (so there are no objections) :p Anyway, beautiful hair!! :cheer:

Haha, I feel the same way! Just shocked is all, it was at TBL 2 months ago! xD
Thanks a bunch! :heart:

redtuss
November 28th, 2013, 02:59 AM
Oh I love your romantic hair, those curls are fabulous!

Lostsoule77
November 28th, 2013, 08:09 AM
I wouldn't quite call it classic yet. If it was straight it would be though. So it all depends on you. ;)

CaranDulin
November 28th, 2013, 02:25 PM
Oh I love your romantic hair, those curls are fabulous!
Aw, thanks so much! c: Easily attained by wearing a damp fishtail braid for a day. c:

I wouldn't quite call it classic yet. If it was straight it would be though. So it all depends on you. ;)
Alright, that's fair enough. ^^