PDA

View Full Version : Hi everybody!

Luuzje
September 7th, 2008, 04:56 AM
Hello everbody, my name is Luuzje and I´m from Holland (my english isn't very good, sorry for that :o).
I've tried a couple of times to let my hair grow long again, but I often cut it when it was shoulder length. I don't let it happen again (I hope so)!
I use natural products to wash en condish my hair. I also use the blowdryer, to bring volume in my very fine hair.
I hope I can stop using the blowdryer when my hair is longer (shoulder length at the moment).
See you :) !

Luuzje
September 7th, 2008, 05:00 AM
Question number 1: can I edit my posts??

Intemporelle
September 7th, 2008, 05:40 AM
Hello ! Welcome ! I'm new too. Don't worry, my English is not very good too lol...
I think you can edit your post when you clik on the little "R" in the round, which is in the left, under "iTrader"... Then you can add something in your post. I hope I have all understood and that my informations are right.

Luuzje
September 7th, 2008, 05:59 AM
Hi Intemporelle, thank you!
The little "R" is to report a post, but maybe I'm wrong.

elusive0204
September 7th, 2008, 08:20 AM
Hi and Welcome! :D

I think you have to have over 25 posts before you can edit your post.

Luuzje
September 7th, 2008, 12:17 PM
Hi elusive0204!

Thanx! :-)

angelthadiva
September 7th, 2008, 03:15 PM
Hello, welcome to LHC!

Happy Hair Days ahead! Yes, "R" button, is for reporting...We don't have too many here who do that to themselves! :lol: :flower:

Luuzje
September 7th, 2008, 10:43 PM
:lol: :lol:

Luuzje
September 7th, 2008, 10:46 PM
Thank you, angelthadiva!

*I really need the edit button!* :D

harpgal
September 9th, 2008, 12:49 PM
Luuzje, in a short while (after 25 posts) you will see this http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/images/buttons/edit.gif, at the bottom right of your posting window.

Welcome to our community!

Merkaba
September 9th, 2008, 02:29 PM
Welcome to LHC! Hope you like it here, and don't forget to read the articles and search the posts for great info and tips

Beatnik Guy
September 10th, 2008, 03:31 PM
Happy Hair Days ahead! Yes, "R" button, is for reporting...We don't have too many here who do that to themselves! :lol: :flower:
Generally not on purpose anyway. Some people think 'R' is for 'reply' rather than 'report' too.

Welcome to LHC, Luuzje! Your English is fine (better than some native speakers in fact). :)

Luuzje
September 18th, 2008, 02:38 PM
Thank you all!!

There's so much to read here!!

Beatnik Guy, your hair is beautiful :inlove: !!