PDA

View Full Version : It' an odd feeling

Cap93WL
November 23rd, 2013, 05:52 PM
I've got the longest hair in my family.... (about BSL) that part isn't unusual... What's odd, is my FATHER has the next longest hair (about an inch long, if that much)

chen bao jun
November 23rd, 2013, 06:43 PM
My father would have had if he had ever wanted to grow.
One of my brothers also had extremely long hair until he was about three--my mother could not bear to cut his curls before then. Sometimes the men are longer than the women--I notice that with eyelashes a lot.

bythesea
November 23rd, 2013, 07:28 PM
My father would have had if he had ever wanted to grow.
One of my brothers also had extremely long hair until he was about three--my mother could not bear to cut his curls before then. Sometimes the men are longer than the women--I notice that with eyelashes a lot.

I think men often have longer thicker eyelashes than women is because they don't use mascara (it's sooooo drying to your eyelashes).

Venefica
November 23rd, 2013, 07:37 PM
Perhaps I never considered that. I have very long, thick eyelashes and I do not use mascara due to an eye condition so my doctor tell me he do not recommend me wearing eye make up.

maborosi
November 23rd, 2013, 09:40 PM
I think men often have longer thicker eyelashes than women is because they don't use mascara (it's sooooo drying to your eyelashes).

This has got to be a huge reason. My lashes are in amazing shape once I stopped using any kind of eye makeup/started moisturizing them.

~maborosi~

Andeee
November 24th, 2013, 12:27 AM
I don't wear eye makeup and haven't for years. I use mascara maybe a few times a year, if that and my eyelashes are the same as they ever were--average.

My husband's eyelashes are blonde so you don't notice how long they are, but they are long enough to touch the lenses of his glasses, he is constantly cleaning them due to oils building up on the inside of the lenses and he wondered why that was happening until he realized it was his lashes.

chen bao jun
November 24th, 2013, 05:15 AM
I never wear mascara due to allergies (in fact rarely wear any makeup)
My brother's eyelashes put mine to shame.