PDA

View Full Version : Time Lapse Video Challenge! [Not My Idea]

JuskarBellerose
November 22nd, 2013, 09:35 PM
http://i788.photobucket.com/albums/yy162/juskarbellerose/TimeLapseChallenge_zpsa9d6ed0a.png

I'm in! Anyone else up for it? :)
Thank you ~honeyflower~ for sharing the idea!
I'm going to have so much fun doing this!
Plus, it'll help me learn the practice of patience.
Instead of having to wait until I get to my goal (I don't know what my true goal is),
I'm going to break it down into parts.

Shoulder - APL
APL - Bra Strap
Bra Strap - Waist
Waist - Hips

jacqueline101
November 23rd, 2013, 04:35 AM
That's what I was wanting to do with my vlog starting in January after the holidays. I'm going to do mine monthly wearing the same shirt one with stripes and going from there.

JuskarBellerose
November 23rd, 2013, 10:28 AM
That's what I was wanting to do with my vlog starting in January after the holidays. I'm going to do mine monthly wearing the same shirt one with stripes and going from there.

Good luck with that! :D

jacqueline101
November 23rd, 2013, 10:41 AM
Good luck with that! :D

Thanks I think it's going to take some time and a good game plan. I'm still working on my game plan.

JuskarBellerose
November 23rd, 2013, 01:09 PM
Thanks I think it's going to take some time and a good game plan. I'm still working on my game plan.

I wish I could say I have a game plan, but I'm just going to wing it. ;)

0xalis
November 23rd, 2013, 01:13 PM
I was actually planning on making a gif out of my bi-weekly progress pictures! I've recently stopped cropping the way I had been so I pretty much have all of my pictures I just need to get around to making the gif. I can't believe some people take a picture EVERY DAY for this kind of thing. You can hardly see a difference between 2 weeks, let alone 1 day.

katelinn
November 23rd, 2013, 02:40 PM
I have started putting monthly pictureson my blog, only two months so far but it's fun.Not really a noticable change in lenght though....yet!

flemeister
November 23rd, 2013, 03:02 PM
I can't believe some people take a picture EVERY DAY for this kind of thing. You can hardly see a difference between 2 weeks, let alone 1 day.

It would make for silky smooth playback, as long as you could keep your head in the same position for every shot. Little bit of photo rotation and resizing to be done if not. :D

LauraLongLocks
November 23rd, 2013, 03:30 PM
I was thinking the same... it would show such little change from day to day. If I were to do this, I would do it biweekly or monthly, because the change is so minute. I'm interested to see these projects take off, if any of you do it. I'm content enough taking pictures whenever the mood strikes. :)

JuskarBellerose
November 23rd, 2013, 04:33 PM
Hair grows everyday. It might not be noticeable, but atleast it's worth it for a time lapse video. :) I wouldn't mind taking a picture a day.

askan
November 23rd, 2013, 05:21 PM
Oh, I've thought about it, but I think maybe one picture a week would be more suitable for me. My hair tend to look a bit shapeless a few days after washing, so I'd rather get "good" photos once a week. I'm definitely going to join the One pic a month-thread in January though. I'm moving in a week and need to find a good photospot in my new flat! Right now I'm taking pictures after every wash, but only keep those that look good haha. I could start taking weekly pictures for a timelapse 1st week in December!