PDA

View Full Version : FT - vine silky for my vine silky with logo

brunette
November 22nd, 2013, 01:47 PM
*Trade agreed!
Thanks everyone :)

Lindseyh
November 22nd, 2013, 02:59 PM
I have a new want now that I've seen this!!! Love it! Wish I had what uoure looking for to trade, if you decide someday you want to sell instead of swap......

brunette
November 22nd, 2013, 03:36 PM
Thank you! You'd be second in line because I think someone I have been in contact with it might want to be offered it first if I was selling! ;)

Shorty89
November 22nd, 2013, 04:09 PM
I could only buy as well. What size is it anyhow?

brunette
November 22nd, 2013, 05:11 PM
It's large, you're third then ;)

rowie
November 22nd, 2013, 05:23 PM
Alright, if no one wants to trade with you then I have a new size large in the same color without the logo arriving in 3-4 weeks. I don't know if you can wait that long, but since I had a pleasurable experience with our last trade I can do it again. :)

Lindseyh
November 22nd, 2013, 05:57 PM
Where are people ordering ficcares from these days? Everywhere I look is sold out of everything!

brunette
November 23rd, 2013, 10:25 AM
Alright, if no one wants to trade with you then I have a new size large in the same color without the logo arriving in 3-4 weeks. I don't know if you can wait that long, but since I had a pleasurable experience with our last trade I can do it again. :)
You are amazing Rowie! I am not in any hurry, I really love this piece it's just that next to my others with no logo it sticks out like a sore thumb! That's so kind of you, I'll be in touch if I end up deciding to sell it to fund buying it whether from you or a store :D

rowie
November 23rd, 2013, 10:38 AM
You are amazing Rowie! I am not in any hurry, I really love this piece it's just that next to my others with no logo it sticks out like a sore thumb! That's so kind of you, I'll be in touch if I end up deciding to sell it to fund buying it whether from you or a store :D

Oh great, just let me know. I also love this color and I don't think i'd want to sell the piece that is coming to me. If you cannot find a trade then you know i'll be glad to trade you my upcoming brand new large vine silky without logo for your large vine piece with logo. At this point it doesn't matter to me anymore, i'd rather we try to help each other in finding pieces that will make us all happy! :thumbsup:

turquoisedays
November 23rd, 2013, 10:43 AM
Where are people ordering ficcares from these days? Everywhere I look is sold out of everything!

Usually pre-ordered from Maiden-like or Cultmate.de, and by calling some other US distributors (maybe someone else can help me out by posting names? I've never ordered from one of them).

brunette
November 23rd, 2013, 11:08 AM
Oh great, just let me know. I also love this color and I don't think i'd want to sell the piece that is coming to me. If you cannot find a trade then you know i'll be glad to trade you my upcoming brand new large vine silky without logo for your large vine piece with logo. At this point it doesn't matter to me anymore, i'd rather we try to help each other in finding pieces that will make us all happy! :thumbsup:
Aw I could hug you! :D

brunette
May 3rd, 2014, 03:16 AM
Still interested in a trade, might consider other clips (large)

DramaQueen
May 3rd, 2014, 03:41 AM
xx..xx..xx..xx

brunette
May 3rd, 2014, 12:52 PM
Trade agreed :flower: