PDA

View Full Version : Dyson Busting hairball!

Jorja
November 22nd, 2013, 11:55 AM
Our Dyson vacum wasn't picking up properly, because there was about 3 miles of hair wrapped around it!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v462/jaffacake1971/hairy_zpse90a9f1d.jpg

It's disgusting, but I'm a little bit proud too lol

I'm going to assume it's not a rare occurance here :D

slynr
November 22nd, 2013, 11:58 AM
That's hilarious! I often have to flip the ole dyson over and give him a thorough cleaning because the bristle will stop turning from all the hair. Man, you have me beat on that amount at one time.. I guess yours has accumulated from, what, forever!!!

Sillage
November 22nd, 2013, 11:59 AM
EEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

I felt my stomach do a back flip! :laugh: Disgusting but impressive-- I can understand your pride, Jorja :laugh:

Anje
November 22nd, 2013, 02:09 PM
I think I've cut out bigger hairballs than that from mine. :rollin: It's disgustingly amazing that I still have hair on my head when I see those things.

Seam rippers work very well for de-hairing vacuums, FWIW.

Nanna
November 22nd, 2013, 02:40 PM
Hehe, that's kind of cool... and slightly disturbing, sorry. :applause

I was vacuuming yesterday, and kind of idly wondered why it was making such an odd noise and not picking up dust very well, and what do you know, there was a big hairball inside! No wonder there was a curious noise! That hasn't happened to me before, but my hair is longer now than it has been in years.

gonzobird
November 22nd, 2013, 04:08 PM
Nice! That looks like the nasty wad of hair I pull out of my shower drain a few times year. I always take a oicture of it because its so unbelievably nasty; so I appreciate yours. ;0