PDA

View Full Version : 2 plus years of LHC pictures

evb
November 21st, 2013, 02:34 PM
I hope I do this correctly... I had to email myself the pictures to make them small enough for uploading to my album :rolleyes: Now I have to hope I attached them properly .... Also I try to put my thumbs at what waist indent I have... I have scoliosis so my shoulders are not even and I figured that the waist was a better marker than shoulders.

anyway I joined LHC in Oct of 2011 and figured out how to upload a picture for my avatar. It was taken on November 1st to show how wonderfully CWC was helping my hair and to request typing help. Here is the picture:

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7685&d=1385068874

Then in 2012 I took another picture but couldn't for the life of me figure out how I had added a picture in the first place! I saved the file of course and here is that picture from a year of LHC:

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7686&d=1385068894

I cleverly wore the same shirt for those two pictures.

Well today my husband is home and I asked him to take a picture to show this years growth. I washed my hair yesterday and it is still slightly damp and shows both bun and braid waves {I sleep in braids but twist it up into a bun yesterday and today} But still it is nice to have progress pictures! If only it would stop raining and being all damp or I wasn't on a wear hair up challenge then it might be dry. My last wash was my first CO wash and that might also be contributing to the long dry time.... Anyway enough talk onto this years photo:

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7687&d=1385068908

bunzfan
November 21st, 2013, 02:45 PM
Wow what fantastic thick hair you have and envious growth!

Komao
November 21st, 2013, 02:55 PM
Really nice evb. I love looking at hair growth through the years. Yours is really impressive and encouraging to those of us trying to grow our hair. Thanks and can't wait to see what your hair will look like next year. :)

Neecola
November 21st, 2013, 02:57 PM
Beautiful! That is a lot of growth for two years!

nakima
November 21st, 2013, 03:10 PM
wow your hair is so thick and so long in such a short time good job!

jacqueline101
November 21st, 2013, 03:13 PM
Your looks great and your growth is great.

lapushka
November 21st, 2013, 03:25 PM
That's quite the growth! :D Nice!

Crumpet
November 21st, 2013, 03:26 PM
Wow! Not only has your hair gained a lot of length, but it also seems to be thicker. Has it gained in thickness too?

Absolutely lovely!

millyaulait
November 21st, 2013, 03:40 PM
Wow, so shiny and lovely!

martyna_22
November 21st, 2013, 03:43 PM
Wow! Seriously, wow! That's amazing! I basically love your hair, it just looks so thick and shiny. And it grows so fast.. I'm having a major hair envy :o

hypersensitive
November 21st, 2013, 04:00 PM
Congrats! Nice growth! We have similar hair types =)

evb
November 21st, 2013, 07:46 PM
thank you so much for the compliments. I really just neglect my hair. I think the best thing I have done for it was stretch out my washings to once a week {or two!}, I use bar shampoos and ACV and braid braid braid. I do wear it down a lot and have just started a wear it up challenge. It is hard to wear it up! I tend to let it out of the bun and redo the bun throughout the day because I like futzing with my hair :">

Lostsoule77
November 24th, 2013, 05:06 PM
Looks like you've had amazing growth for two years! Your hair is lovely. :)

Tini'sNewHair
November 24th, 2013, 05:29 PM
LOVE your pictures, so encouraging and so amazing to see how much your hair has grown in these two year period. I was bellow shoulders when i started growing my hair out again and its now a little bit passed BSL, my two year annivesary is in May so we shell see where i will be by then. Congrats to you :)

evb
November 25th, 2013, 08:05 AM
thank you again

Tini~ I was lucky that my hair was in really good condition when I started. It was virgin and I don't use heat on my hair to begin with. I had just had a cut when I took my first picture and it was at armpit. Generally speaking, since I started in good shape right after a trim, the LHC advice kept my hair in optimal shape. I think I trimmed 3 times in 2 years. Each time for like a quarter to half an inch. That would not have been possible if I had heat or dye damaged hair to start with. Keep up the effort and you will be there before you know it.

on my way to tail bone .....

door72067
November 25th, 2013, 09:33 AM
awesome growth!