PDA

View Full Version : 60 new photos

queenjord
September 6th, 2008, 03:51 PM
i just added my first album of all the pics i wanted to show... and it was exactly the number of pictures that i could have. but if you want to see how crazy i am and how much i have destroyed my hair you should check it out.lol. its pretty entertaining. im nice to my hair now.
i got my first job today!

Shanarana
September 6th, 2008, 04:18 PM
Off to check it out now. :)

MissHair
September 6th, 2008, 04:19 PM
Wow your hair is breathtaking.. You could be a hair model, like Ruslana Korshunova was.. I have the same texture and colour of my hair, I cant wait til I have that same lenght you have.. Seriously.. Wow

cuddledumplin
September 6th, 2008, 04:54 PM
Your hair is so pretty!

queenjord
September 6th, 2008, 05:33 PM
thanks you guys!

Silver & Gold
September 6th, 2008, 05:41 PM
That was fun. I must confess, as old as I am, I like to play with my hair and look the same way.

May you never outgrow your sense of fun!

chrissy-b
September 6th, 2008, 05:52 PM
are you a model? if not, you really should be. Even without your hair, the camera really loves you.

and with the hair...amazing.

30isthenewblack
September 6th, 2008, 05:52 PM
Congratulations on your job. I looked at your photos. I'm confused though. Do you have extensions or is that your real hair?

GlassEyes
September 6th, 2008, 07:05 PM
Congratulations on your job. I looked at your photos. I'm confused though. Do you have extensions or is that your real hair?
I was thinking the same thing...

Oh well, bought or not, still nice.

Dolly
September 6th, 2008, 07:14 PM
I was thinking the same thing...

Oh well, bought or not, still nice.

Yeah, I was wondering about that too......

skay
September 6th, 2008, 09:29 PM
i just added my first album of all the pics i wanted to show... and it was exactly the number of pictures that i could have. but if you want to see how crazy i am and how much i have destroyed my hair you should check it out.lol. its pretty entertaining. im nice to my hair now.
i got my first job today!

Ah, youth! :) (that's a compliment!)

Thanks for sharing all the photos. It definitely looked like you were having fun times with your hair. I see you having fun, in addition to whatever, with updos in your future. ;)

I enjoy trying new styles once in a while. Perhaps I'll get some photos going, too. :)

Congratulations on your first job by the way. Hope your first day went well!

Xandergrammy
September 6th, 2008, 09:49 PM
I have to tell you that I had so much fun looking at your pictures. You DO have fun with your hair and it shows. I love your facial expressions and your goofy sense of humor. (a good thing) Congratulations on your first job! What kind of job did you get? My first job was in a corset shop, selling bras and girdles!!

Wouter
September 7th, 2008, 06:34 AM
Going to check it out as soon as I hit the post requirment!

paper
September 7th, 2008, 07:27 AM
Great photos! Thanks for sharing. I agree you could be a model.

Congrats on your new job!

longingforlocks
September 7th, 2008, 12:02 PM
how long have you been growing out your hair or have you always had long hair (since you were little)? I want to check it out too after I hit the post requirements!

bunnii
September 7th, 2008, 12:11 PM
:D some crazy hair stuff going on there, well done on your first job!! :disco:

queenjord
September 7th, 2008, 02:41 PM
thank you all so much! i had extensions only in the pictures that i wrote "extensions" on. so yeah, my hair is really that long. the extensions are about half the length of my hair now haha.
im like the famous "weird hair girl" at my school. ive been growing it from about chin length for about 3 years.. i make up new hairdos every time i start messing with it.
well i work at quiznos, actually start on the 14th or so. hopefully it will be a good job..

30isthenewblack
September 8th, 2008, 06:38 AM
:thud: Your hair is amazing. That was a compliment to you that I thought it might be extensions. It looks perfect! And good luck for your first day on the job!

Merkaba
September 8th, 2008, 07:19 AM
Aw, no matter what you did to it it's still great....long hair is cool because you can do so many different things with it! BTW love the temporary tat's one, and the mohawk one

DarkChocolate
September 8th, 2008, 09:28 AM
Your hair is so nice:)

Qizznos sounds so good:) I love those toasted subs:)