PDA

View Full Version : My first bun (PIC)

BowTie
November 15th, 2013, 05:06 AM
So, yesterday I found this bun doughnut and decided to try it! Currently my hair is around my neck and now I found a way how to cheat and make my bun bigger:p Sorry, the quality is not very good and my hair looks messy!http://i43.tinypic.com/2gxgpq8.jpg

lapushka
November 15th, 2013, 06:01 AM
Aw that is *cute*! Such a cute starter-bun! It's fun experimenting, isn't it?

BowTie
November 15th, 2013, 06:12 AM
Aw that is *cute*! Such a cute starter-bun! It's fun experimenting, isn't it?

Aww, thank you! Yes, I love trying new things with my hair. Last august I couldn't do anything with my hair and now I can do that bun, dutch braid, french braid, dutch/french lace braid, peacock/french twist, small cinnamonbun, segmented ponytail

schnibbles
November 15th, 2013, 06:13 AM
That is an adorable bun!

jacqueline101
November 15th, 2013, 07:02 AM
I think it's cute and it feels good to try new things. Keep on trying new things.

BowTie
November 15th, 2013, 07:16 AM
Thank you, schnibbles and jacqueline101!

TimeForMe
November 15th, 2013, 07:20 AM
So cute! I'm at the "can almost get it up but not quite" stage, and like you will be attempting to do it, even if I have to seperately pin 47 stray escaping locks.

BowTie
November 15th, 2013, 10:20 AM
So cute! I'm at the "can almost get it up but not quite" stage, and like you will be attempting to do it, even if I have to seperately pin 47 stray escaping locks.

That bun doughnut really helps. It adds extra volume and makes it look more like a bun. Just remember to choose the right colour for your hair.