PDA

View Full Version : Hm what would you do? (Adults only!)

r00ski
November 14th, 2013, 10:16 PM
So you're getting intimate with your partner, things get heated, in a moment of intense passion he pulls your hair..

……What's your immediate reaction?

Thought it'd be funny to see what everyone would say. :p

Kaelee
November 14th, 2013, 10:20 PM
Unless he pulled HARD, it wouldn't bother me. When he winds up LYING ON MY HAIR though, that's not fun. :bigeyes:

HintOfMint
November 14th, 2013, 10:24 PM
Wait, does he pull it because my hair is accidentally trapped under him, or he's pulling it deliberately? If it's the latter, then chances are I asked him to do it. :o

rapunzelna
November 14th, 2013, 10:28 PM
Don't stop! :)

truepeacenik
November 14th, 2013, 10:30 PM
Suddenly I feel less the freak. Thanks, ladies!

Nadine <3
November 14th, 2013, 10:31 PM
LOL, I wear pigtails or braids when I know I'm going to be having fun...My boyfriend thinks "handles" are pretty hot! I don't mind it :)

KittyBird
November 14th, 2013, 10:43 PM
Suppose I'm the freak here, because nobody gets to pull my hair, ever! Ow, my poor, sensitive scalp! Even slight tugging is uncomfortable. If my boyfriend pulled my hair, I'd kick him somewhere special (just kidding, but the intimate situation would be ruined for me). :(

BlazingHeart
November 14th, 2013, 10:48 PM
I'm with you, KittyBird. I don't like having my hair pulled at all, it hurts and not in a good way!

minxe
November 14th, 2013, 10:51 PM
I think it's nice.

queenieheather
November 14th, 2013, 10:55 PM
Depends how hard :D

Naiadryade
November 14th, 2013, 11:11 PM
Um... go a little faster? :o

jacqueline101
November 15th, 2013, 01:43 AM
I've had it happen and kind of liked it. I'm strange that way.

Sillage
November 15th, 2013, 01:57 AM
My immediate reaction? To pull his hair. I don't play around. :whip:

farmlass
November 15th, 2013, 02:32 AM
I usually have mine in a braid so I don't mind, he likes something to hold onto sometimes?? ;) If it's loose and he's lying on it I usually squeal at him and we have to pause while I get untangled.

Bagginslover
November 15th, 2013, 02:50 AM
My man likes pigtail braids, fids them sexy, so when I'm in the mood, I wear them, they get pulled, I like it. :p

SThr
November 15th, 2013, 02:52 AM
It's a good thing, as long as it's a firm pull at the roots and not a yank from the ends. Ouch!
I can't pull his hair though, mid back length and the most sensitive scalp I've met.

didrash
November 15th, 2013, 03:09 AM
I tell him "Please be careful with my hair"

katniss
November 15th, 2013, 03:25 AM
We both love it! So I'm usually saying things incoherent. :D And turnabout's fair play when his gets shaggy! Although recently what with the hair loss, it's hard for us both and I have to say "Stop".

PixieKitten
November 15th, 2013, 04:08 AM
I usually have mine up in a looped ponytail so it's not in our faces, but there's still some looseness for him to play with. Personally, I love it!

clioariane
November 15th, 2013, 04:24 AM
I'm definitely a fan!

Vampyria
November 15th, 2013, 04:29 AM
I would probably say "Don't" since I'm pretty sure I wouldn't like it (it hasn't happened yet, but I think I was asked how I would feel). If it hurt, I would probably get a bit rough with him, mostly because I really don't like to receive pain. ;)

neko_kawaii
November 15th, 2013, 05:11 AM
No hair pulling! Ouch! Another reason not to like medium length hair which has a tendency to be loose and try to get involved in the action.

Braids on the other hand have a tendency to get caught under heavy weights and if the braid hasn't put itself in such a position of its own accord the great oaf will give it a hand and then snuffle the hapless victim until the braid can be retrieved. Threats involving inkwells then ensue.

verenikiscoma
November 15th, 2013, 06:28 AM
As long as he doesn't roll on my hair or lie on it, he is ok. Rolling on my hair is the fastest way to piss me off, as he accidentally discovered once...

sarahthegemini
November 15th, 2013, 07:28 AM
I like it, quite a lot although I usually quickly clip my hair up and out of the way though as it gets in my/his/both of our faces and annoys us. My bf can still grab itva bit and pull though :p I am a little more aware of pulling causing damage now which ruins the moment a bit!

Kherome
November 15th, 2013, 07:52 AM
Suppose I'm the freak here, because nobody gets to pull my hair, ever! Ow, my poor, sensitive scalp! Even slight tugging is uncomfortable. If my boyfriend pulled my hair, I'd kick him somewhere special (just kidding, but the intimate situation would be ruined for me). :(

I'm with you, KittyBird. I don't like having my hair pulled at all, it hurts and not in a good way!

I agree. I don't think dominance/pain have any place in my bedroom.

Crabbyco
November 15th, 2013, 07:54 AM
Hehe...Love this thread! I like it when my hair is down and loose. Run your fingers through my hair....Ya Baby! But the other night he got frisky when I had already put my hair up in a loose bun...his big hands got stuck in my hair. I thought it was too funny, but it killed the mood.

Magalo
November 15th, 2013, 07:54 AM
I like it!

tetisheri72
November 15th, 2013, 07:58 AM
So you're getting intimate with your partner, things get heated, in a moment of intense passion he pulls your hair..

Wouldn't bother me at all. I really like it, and he's good about going from the roots and not straight at the ends.

tetisheri72
November 15th, 2013, 08:02 AM

I'm so not tender headed. My brothers used to pull my hair when they wanted to start a fight, so my scalp got tough.

torrilin
November 15th, 2013, 08:06 AM
Mine tends to talk stuff over with me before he tries it. He knows I do not do well with surprises (he doesn't either really) and we're a lot more likely to experiment if we both feel safe. What feels like hair pulling to him is to me pretty normal holds for combing my hair, so when we experimented I was comfortable with it.

Mileage varies, but I'm pretty sure talking stuff over with your partner is always sexy :).

Thumper
November 15th, 2013, 08:29 AM
I don't mind - but I'm also very curious about this....there's something very 'caveman-ish' about it, isin't there? : )

lines-wine
November 15th, 2013, 08:31 AM
I know for a fact my wife likes having her hair pulled - a little harder than I'm happy with, but I'll carry on & do it for her because it makes her smile.

PrincessBob
November 15th, 2013, 09:03 AM
Ow! Gerroff me!

Then we can either give up on intimacy for the evening, or he can start over from the beginning including a foot massage and gentle kisses in hopes of getting my *ahem* motor revving again. I have a really tender scalp and that's areal show stopper, unfortunately.

patienceneeded
November 15th, 2013, 09:13 AM
I rather like it. It's actually quite fun. No tender scalp here!

arcane
November 15th, 2013, 09:19 AM
There is a 50/50 chance that I will like it/smack him. But I'm all over the map like that a lot, and he's kinda scared to touch my hair anyways.

BrendaLoan
November 15th, 2013, 09:23 AM
I like it actually :eyebrows:

ositarosita
November 15th, 2013, 09:26 AM
Things would get more heated .. it's something I enjoy :P

magfish
November 15th, 2013, 11:06 AM
I had a partner who was big on the hair pulling (my hair, but also his, it wasn't too long but thick and curly...) and it was great, but when my current partner does it it's not the same. I think it depends on the situation (and how big of a headache I have at that time!)

Lirelyn
November 15th, 2013, 11:39 AM
Mileage varies, but I'm pretty sure talking stuff over with your partner is always sexy :).

I couldn't agree more!

I like when my boyfriend pulls my hair; he's careful about it, but firm. Sometimes I bite him in response. Both aggressive actions, but we've cleared it with one another in advance.
On the other hand, when he accidentally lies down on my hair and pulls it that way, I get ENRAGED. Just momentarily... I know it was an accident ;p

kganihanova
November 15th, 2013, 12:43 PM
My partner does this rather frequently. I actually ended up encouraging it.......she didn't want to at first. I'm so careful with my hair every other time that I like not caring sometimes!

tetisheri72
November 15th, 2013, 02:48 PM
/snip

Oh yes, and it can lead to even more fun. My husband and I have talked it over, and we each have our hard lines of don't do this, and we respect those. Having the clear limits makes it easier for us to be more... spontaneous. Of course, when he accidently rolls over my hair that's so not fun.

MaryMarx
November 15th, 2013, 03:20 PM
I don't mind it at all. My scalp is not tender in any way. :)

Dianadarlene
November 15th, 2013, 03:31 PM
He does, and I love it :crush: if anything, he's too shy and sweet to do it too hard. Although I wouldn't mind if he did.

Aingeal
November 15th, 2013, 03:40 PM
Dh does it. It's quite the turn on for me. :)

Ashflower89
November 15th, 2013, 04:27 PM
This has been on my mind a lot lately. My boyfriend likes to pull my hair, and I've been babying it so much that I'm not even sure how hard of a pull I'd put up with it. It definitely freaks me out everytime he does it.

Lyv
November 15th, 2013, 05:08 PM
I like it a lot as long as he doesn't pull too hard. Dh seems to have a thing for my hair, if it's up the first thing does is make me take it down so he can touch it lol.

Almendra
November 15th, 2013, 05:58 PM
I used to like that, now, I'm not sure :/

Not Lynn Merely
November 15th, 2013, 06:23 PM
*subscribing*

Pulling isn't so good, but using it as a handle works :eyebrows: I can't stand him lying on it!

Aingeal
November 15th, 2013, 06:24 PM
*subscribing*

Pulling isn't so good, but using it as a handle works :eyebrows: I can't stand him lying on it!

Ha! Love it!

HintOfMint
November 15th, 2013, 06:41 PM
Mine tends to talk stuff over with me before he tries it. He knows I do not do well with surprises (he doesn't either really) and we're a lot more likely to experiment if we both feel safe. What feels like hair pulling to him is to me pretty normal holds for combing my hair, so when we experimented I was comfortable with it.

Total thread hijack, but THIS. Nothing pisses me off more than some romance-novel-brainwashed-dingbat wax poetic about how sex has to be spontaneous and how the best lovers are mind readers. It's fantastic to hear positive talk about communicating in the bedroom.

Saldana
November 15th, 2013, 06:58 PM
Depends. Is he yanking a lock of hair like some stupid schoolboy, or is he slowly sliding his hand into my tresses, close to the scalp, and gently but firmly tightening his hand just enough to keep my head from moving? The answer to that question will determine my response, and you can rest assured that the responses are drastically different. ;-)

Shibe
November 15th, 2013, 07:35 PM
I enjoy it!

Kittykins
November 15th, 2013, 07:56 PM
If my SO pulled my hair on purpose, I would be quite upset with him as he knows I have a sensitive scalp.

VixenWolfMare
November 15th, 2013, 08:17 PM
Is not this what long hair is for lol! as long as no hair is broken or riped out then its fine.

Buddaphlyy
November 15th, 2013, 10:28 PM

My immediate reaction?

Oh yes baby, that's it right there.

My SO doesn't often pull but if he does, he's very gentle. I don't mind at all.

PF Graham
November 16th, 2013, 01:35 PM
Interesting thread.

My DX LOVED for me to brush her hair but was not at all interested in pulling / tugging - sensitive scalp.

Since then, most of the women I've dated really like it - BUT, all wanna' have the 'long hair and the bedroom' chat before hand - almost like they have some common website they hang out at and discuss long hair stuff - crazy.

Tota
November 16th, 2013, 02:05 PM
Usually I'm the one pulling hair ...

makeminea99
November 16th, 2013, 02:17 PM
Hmmm . . . never had mine pulled as such, however his nibs does like to run his hands through it quite vigorously, have me swish him with it, etc. Not sure how I'd feel about actual pulling. We may have to experiment! ;)

nobeltonya
November 16th, 2013, 03:04 PM
As long as he doesn't like yank my head back, I actually kind of like it. :eyebrows: :disco:

millyaulait
November 16th, 2013, 03:12 PM
I like it... :o

Absinthium
November 16th, 2013, 03:28 PM
I hate that, it makes me angry and instantly kills the mood.

Tini'sNewHair
November 16th, 2013, 04:16 PM
I think i would say "AHHHHHH my hair, GET OFF IT!!!!!!!" and then my mood would be gone and hed have to work extra hard to be able to please me again Its like leg cramps, it HURTS:))

Soltimus
November 16th, 2013, 04:24 PM
I don't mind as long as he doesn't go overboard and pull it out or give me scalp pains.

antler_tines
November 16th, 2013, 06:35 PM
I would say I don't mind ;) just as long as its not yanking it out....

Happyhomemama
November 16th, 2013, 07:21 PM
My immediate response would be to double check and make sure it was my dh. ;) But I do like hair pulling (and yes he knows that). :)

endlessly
November 16th, 2013, 08:16 PM
Since I don't personally like having my hair pulled, it would definitely be a mood killer for me. If it's purely accidental, I'm a bit more understanding since the last thing I'm thinking of in the heat of the moment is my hair :D.

Long_hair_bear
November 16th, 2013, 10:01 PM
Suddenly I feel less the freak. Thanks, ladies!

This. lol :)

ceruleansky
November 16th, 2013, 10:06 PM
I usually encourage it, and dish it out likewise. Nothing fires me up in the worst kind of way like an accidental pull though, but I get over it real quick.

truepeacenik
November 17th, 2013, 03:24 AM
I guess this is the place to confess that I took note of my hair length after having it caught well and solidly under my own hip bones. As in unable to tip my chin back down, let alone look at my partner..

I mentioned to him, because I over share when stoned on oxytocin, and his eyes lit up.
"Oh, so we found something new?"

Oh, my, he's going to experiment with that one.

What's funny is my partners don't pick up on my own passion for their hair. Really? I take out elastics and scrunchies, comb it if you give me a chance, and entwine my fingers all the way down to your scalp.

norsbaby85
November 17th, 2013, 05:24 AM
if its pulled near the roots....it good......if it gets layed on or rolled on, then i instantly turn into medusa, lol

Suze2012
November 17th, 2013, 06:04 AM
Only one guy has tried this with me, yanked my head back, made me scream and pulled some hair out ....he loved it. I didn't. It really hurt.

This was the same guy who would always hug me with the hand which his lit cigarette was in. I asked him many times not to do this but it never stopped him.

He did also give me a ligament injury which lasted around 7 weeks as he would poke me in the ribs with his finger tips to stop me from moving away from him if I had to go and do something.
One night his best mate noticed I was in pain and it actually took a whole evening of talking about it and arguments for his friend to make him realise that me being small and tiny and him being a big and strong guy that he should only ever use the palm of his hand instead of poking the life outta my ribs.
He would also grab and yank my arm if I got up off the sofa to go to the toilet or whatever it was I needed to do. He didn't do it while we were with his folks at Christmas..but there were visible signs of panic on his face whenever I got up and moved anywhere and when I got back he had to ask where I had been. It was ridiculous!

The relationship did not last long...

AmyBeth
November 17th, 2013, 08:57 AM
No hair pulling. Not even close.:guns:

WilfredAllen
November 17th, 2013, 02:47 PM
PTSD panic attack followed by vomiting and possibly dissociation :p

Our sex involves lots of asking first and talking about feelings lol

BlazingHeart
November 17th, 2013, 04:11 PM
I agree. I don't think dominance/pain have any place in my bedroom.

Um, that is not at all what I meant to imply. Just that hair pulling specifically is not something I enjoy.

GoddesJourney
November 17th, 2013, 07:40 PM
If it is a passionate grab up behind the nape, especially if it involves rubbing my scalp or is done to expose my neck for more kissing...awesome! Please continue. If it is a yank or something that was meant to hurt it will ruin the mood pretty fast. Anyone who intentionally hurts me when we're supposedly making eachother feel good will not be receiving anything. Passionate play and I'm all for it. :)

icallitbliss
November 17th, 2013, 09:12 PM
I like it, as long as it's not TOO rough.