PDA

View Full Version : Im bored! I need ideas

susieq998
November 14th, 2013, 07:42 PM
I want my hair to look nice but I am trying my hardest not to do anything that will damage my hair. I stopped dying and using heat dont use regular hair ties anymore. But im so bored by having my hair in the exact 2 hairstyles all the time its either in a clip or in a bun with a scrunchie. What are some non damaging ways to style your hair? Pics would help if you have any. I miss being able to do cute things with my hair

Long_hair_bear
November 14th, 2013, 08:54 PM
It all depends on your length. Braids, rope braids, different buns, hair sticks, and hair forks make having long hair exciting! The best place to find ideas is youtube. I learned 95% of my styles from there.

AnqeIicDemise
November 14th, 2013, 08:59 PM
Don't limit yourself by just two styles. Give yourself a challenge. I have to challenge myself all the time or I get bored too... and if I want to color my hair, I do it anyway. Enjoy your hair, sweetie. It is yours to enjoy.

Madora
November 14th, 2013, 09:47 PM
I want my hair to look nice but I am trying my hardest not to do anything that will damage my hair. I stopped dying and using heat dont use regular hair ties anymore. But im so bored by having my hair in the exact 2 hairstyles all the time its either in a clip or in a bun with a scrunchie. What are some non damaging ways to style your hair? Pics would help if you have any. I miss being able to do cute things with my hair

Before we can respond would you please let us know: how long is your hair? do you have layers, bangs? More info would really help! Thanks.

Lirona
November 14th, 2013, 09:55 PM
I got bored too, and YouTube really is fantastic. I probably would have cut my hair were it not for all the great tutorials out there. I watched videos from LuxyHair, CuteGirlsHairstyles, lilithedarkmoon, TorrinPaige... (If the tutorial involves heat styling or teasing/backcombing, skip that part). Don't give up!

My favorite non-damaging accessories/tools are hairsticks and spin pins.

jacqueline101
November 15th, 2013, 01:49 AM
We've all been bored with our hair at one time or another. The trick is to challenge your self by trying new things. You could try clip in fringe or a bling strand. You could try different heat free curls.

Sillage
November 15th, 2013, 02:05 AM
Start watching youtube videos and GIS updos. Also, I have a few favorite styles but they always feel fresh to me because of the way I use different ornaments and accessories. I'm constantly on the look out for things I can stick in my hair, LOL.

höpönasu
November 15th, 2013, 06:59 AM
Here is one of my favorite hair care youtubers. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rF127fIcRfc) Her hair is just... plain stunning! And I like her other hair videos, she's got loads of them. My advices for you are: learn new braids and buns and try new treatments.