PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Growth Progress Pictures

JessicaAnn
November 12th, 2013, 02:31 PM
Hi everyone, I've been scouring the Internet looking for growth progress pictures. Particularly ones where folks are growing out short layers (or just short to should length cuts) and/or aren't trimming their hair much, if at all, in the meantime. I've got some fairly wretched layers going on right now and I'm hoping for some inspiration/encouragement that getting them to a decent state isn't going to take as long as I think. Most of the pictures I've found are from people who are keeping their hair trimmed while it grows out. My goal right now is to take very good care of my hair and just not trim it unless the ends start to get split. I'm fine looking shaggy as long as I gain some length in the process. I like to say that my usual look is "playfully unkempt" anyway.

I was hoping that some of you could point me to either threads/albums on this forum that might show me some progress pictures like I'm talking about. Either that, or point me to some external sources if you happen to know of any.

Thank you all so much.

Of the Fae
November 13th, 2013, 10:04 AM
Yes! Me too! Exactly this :)
I'll surely post mine as soon as I get to shoulder but that may take a while :P

browneyedsusan
November 13th, 2013, 10:15 AM
I have an album. It's messy, but it's there.
Grew from pixie to present. One trim in Feb 2013.

intrigued
November 14th, 2013, 08:25 AM
I don't know why I also crave to see progress pics from time to time, but I like little bird's site for that (http://www.littlebirdlonghair.moonfruit.com/#/progress-pictures/4520986007). I might have mentioned browneyedsusan's if she hadn't, they're great too, probably exactly what you're looking for.