PDA

View Full Version : My first ever length picture -what do you think?

BowTie
November 12th, 2013, 08:41 AM
http://i42.tinypic.com/29bzek1.jpg

Ok, I took this today after washing my hair. I used my tablet so the quality is not very good. I'm growing my colour out so sorry for the roots:D

spidermom
November 12th, 2013, 09:01 AM
No need to apologize for roots. Even being a natural blonde, I always got darker roots in the fall and winter (less sunshine). Happy growing!

BowTie
November 12th, 2013, 09:05 AM
No need to apologize for roots. Even being a natural blonde, I always got darker roots in the fall and winter (less sunshine). Happy growing!

Thank you! I started with a chin lenght in August so I think my growing is going well :)

Jennielee88
November 12th, 2013, 09:10 AM
Love the colour

BowTie
November 12th, 2013, 09:23 AM
Love the colour

Thank you :)

lapushka
November 12th, 2013, 09:25 AM
Don't mind the roots (can barely see them anyway). :) It's nice to keep track of milestones, isn't it? I hope you reach your goal length soon. Happy growing!

bunzfan
November 12th, 2013, 09:26 AM
Looks in very good condition.

BowTie
November 12th, 2013, 09:30 AM
lapushka:My goal is to be at a classic lenght when I turn 30.. so I have 7 years left:D
bunzfan: Thank you, I've tried my best with it... coconut oil, deep moisture treatments, keeping it up, using hair-friendly hairtoys, wooden comb and BBB.

BowTie
November 12th, 2013, 10:22 AM
Anyone else interested in commenting?:D

DweamGoiL
November 12th, 2013, 10:37 AM
Looks like you are well on your way...happy growing!

BowTie
November 12th, 2013, 10:56 AM
Looks like you are well on your way...happy growing!

Thank you! Your hair looks amazing!

Beakywitch
November 12th, 2013, 11:00 AM
Wow, your hair is looking really gorgeous x

LauraLongLocks
November 12th, 2013, 11:04 AM
This isn't a comment about your length, but I just have to say, I'm impressed that you can get that short of hair into any updos at all. What dedication you have to be putting it up at that length. Good job! It looks like it's not badly damaged from your color, and should grow quickly.

BowTie
November 12th, 2013, 11:13 AM
Beakywitch: Aww, thank you! I don't know why but I always think my hair looks so dull in pictures :D

LauraLongLocks: Thank you. I prefer my hair up as I find this lenght akward. It takes a bit of practice and I really enjoy learning and trying new hairstyles. I used to treat my hair very badly but thankfully it's recovering now:)

Dianadarlene
November 12th, 2013, 11:20 AM
Your hair is lovely. :inlove: it makes me miss my blonde so very much.

jacqueline101
November 12th, 2013, 11:54 AM
Your hair looks great and I hope you make it to classic.

BowTie
November 12th, 2013, 11:56 AM
Dianadarlene & jacqueline101: Thank you very much :)

duchess67
November 12th, 2013, 12:12 PM
Happy growing, BowTie! You have lovely hair, and you did a wonderful job of putting it up using a hair stick.

lapushka
November 12th, 2013, 12:30 PM
lapushka:My goal is to be at a classic lenght when I turn 30.. so I have 7 years left:D

Oh, you'll probably be there well before that! Maybe about half the time! :)

Crumpet
November 12th, 2013, 12:30 PM
Its great to see an inspirational fine hair!

Happy growing!

BrightEyes
November 12th, 2013, 12:51 PM
Your hair looks lovely!! We have similar texture, color and close to the same length as well (I think mine might be a little longer, but not by much). Your pictures are very inspiring, thanks for sharing :)

Chamomile betty
November 12th, 2013, 02:24 PM
Beautiful blonde hair ;)

jacqueline101
November 12th, 2013, 02:35 PM
Dianadarlene & jacqueline101: Thank you very much :)

You're very welcome. Keep us posted on your progress.

BowTie
November 12th, 2013, 03:24 PM
duchess67: Thank you. I love using hair sticks. Hopefully I will be learning new styles when my hair grows =)
lapushka: My hair grows pretty quickly so it'd be really cool to have my goal reached faster than I thought!
Crumpet: My hair strands are the finest as a hair strand can get, thank god I gave LOTS of hair :D It's great to be insprinational to other fine heads=) Thank you!
BrightEyes: Aww, thank you.I'm happy to hear you like my photos!
Chamomile betty: Thank you

I am really surprised of all the positive comments! I mean positively surprised:) I have been told by a few hairdressers that I shouldnt grow my hair past my shoulders... wonder why:(

YamaMaya
November 12th, 2013, 03:32 PM
I've been wanting to track my milestones with pictures, just don't know how to ask my husband to take pictures of the back of me without sounding like a complete nut...

BowTie
November 12th, 2013, 03:40 PM
I've been wanting to track my milestones with pictures, just don't know how to ask my husband to take pictures of the back of me without sounding like a complete nut...

Haha.. I was going to ask my boyfriend.. but decided to do it myself instead:)

LauraLongLocks
November 12th, 2013, 04:20 PM
I am really surprised of all the positive comments! I mean positively surprised:) I have been told by a few hairdressers that I shouldnt grow my hair past my shoulders... wonder why:(

You have beautiful hair. Stylists don't know everything about hair, and opinions vary from one to another. They are just people, and have been taught in beauty school how to destroy hair, not how to grow it to great lengths.

BowTie
November 12th, 2013, 04:55 PM
You have beautiful hair. Stylists don't know everything about hair, and opinions vary from one to another. They are just people, and have been taught in beauty school how to destroy hair, not how to grow it to great lengths.

I guess you are right. I used to believe what stylist say but not anymore. I know I can have beautiful long hair.

Liz_park
November 12th, 2013, 05:00 PM
I have been told by a few hairdressers that I shouldnt grow my hair past my shoulders... wonder why:(

Ignore hair stylists! I have a theory that they are evil and secretly plotting to keep everyone's hair short! Haha.

It looks like a great start to me! I think you'll be really pleased when a few months go by and you start reaching more milestones! I found it amazing how fast my hair grew in just 6-8 months. Happy growing, BowTie!

BowTie
November 13th, 2013, 05:05 AM
Ignore hair stylists! I have a theory that they are evil and secretly plotting to keep everyone's hair short! Haha.

It looks like a great start to me! I think you'll be really pleased when a few months go by and you start reaching more milestones! I found it amazing how fast my hair grew in just 6-8 months. Happy growing, BowTie!

Thank you! Well, it's not actually a start, I started growing it in August after it was cut into chin lenght bob. It's grown a lot and I can't wait to see howvit looks in 6 months! :)