PDA

View Full Version : Color Mousse That's Safe For Hair

Komao
November 12th, 2013, 08:38 AM
Along time ago, I used a color foam by Sebastian that you just shook can and then got some color foam on palm and applied to hair. It gave really nice color and was temporary. Came out when you washed hair.

I used a red rouge, I think that was the name and then a golden shade they had.

Does anyone know of a product like this. I think Sebastian is discontinued.

It it was just so easy to apply with no mess, safe and fun to have a temporary change.

If you know of a similar product, I'd appreciate it.

Liz_park
November 12th, 2013, 08:55 AM
Splat washables worked well for me! I have blonde hair and I used the red to get a bright red for Halloween! It washed out with shampoo and conditioner. Just make sure you use the washables and not the Splat Hair Colour. My friend grabbed the wrong box (the permanent kind) and her hair is very permanently purple now. http://www.splathaircolor.com/washables.html

Komao
November 12th, 2013, 09:45 AM
Liz_park, thanks and for the warning too! I want to avoid the permanent kind!
I will check it out more but the foam I used was more natural looking, it added red or golden look to hair, depending on what color you used but it was not a real bold color. I guess I'm just looking for a similar product to what I used that will add warmth and a rich shade for more general use. This product, Splat does look like it would be fun for certain occasions and I will save link.
I should have made that more clear when creating new thread.
I also used another discontinued product by L'Oreal, called Exuberance. That was a semi-permanent hair color foam, with no peroxide or ammonia. Just looking for a foam that will liven up color, slightly. :o