PDA

View Full Version : DH paintball hair

Long_hair_bear
November 7th, 2013, 06:32 PM
Hey all!

I thought you guys and gals would get a kick out of this! My hubby's hair is thick and slippery and easily falls out of ponytails, dutch braids, and regular single braids. Therefore, this is the solution I came up with for when he goes out to play paintball. Last time, his hair was in a ponytail and half of it fell out and was knotted by the time he came home. Its not yet long enough to hold a stick; I tried. :) Ya, I did it myself so the sectioning is not so great, but pros are expensive!

http://i1068.photobucket.com/albums/u456/becky_bear_is_cute/f319ff0522b3352a347dd5edaedcfcee.jpg

Marbid
November 7th, 2013, 07:49 PM
lol. I wish I could do that on my husbands hair. But ever since he started working, his once waist length hair is now no more than a crew cut. ugh.... such a shame. Lucky you to have a man with hair to fiddle with. :)

sweetinlace
November 7th, 2013, 09:41 PM
I'm jealous! I don't have anyone's hair to play with aside from my own. As far as sectioning goes, I've seen it done in a brick pattern. The braids will provide more coverage that way so they will cover up the sectioning lines and the braids won't lay on top of one another.

Kaelee
November 7th, 2013, 09:50 PM
Awesome! And I'm betting you didn't pull them too tight (unlike some pros would). :agree:

sagremus
November 7th, 2013, 10:06 PM
I have the save problem as your hubby's. Maybe this should be my new go-to style LOL.

Long_hair_bear
November 8th, 2013, 07:28 AM
lol. I wish I could do that on my husbands hair. But ever since he started working, his once waist length hair is now no more than a crew cut. ugh.... such a shame. Lucky you to have a man with hair to fiddle with. :)

Lol I told him I thought long hair on guys was hott. He's grown it out ever since, but I take care of it for him (ie oiling, brushing, braiding, smt & protien treatments).

Gumball
November 8th, 2013, 08:29 AM
That's awesome! It was a successful paintball trip then?

Long_hair_bear
November 8th, 2013, 12:09 PM
That's awesome! It was a successful paintball trip then?

He's leaving tonite for it. I'll let you guys know. I did his hair last night.