PDA

View Full Version : Hair YIPPIES!

Nadine <3
November 7th, 2013, 12:28 PM
Hi all! I just wanted to celebrate my hair for a moment. Since joining here, and following the advice my hair feels like completely different hair! I've stopped using heat, I CO wash and oil frequently. I've given up my brush for a wooden comb. My hair no long frizzes, instead I have cute waves that get tighter and form loose curls at the ends. AND BEST OF ALL, my hair held it's first hair stick yesterday. I bought it when I joined and my hair wasn't long enough for it...always fell out minutes after I put it in. It stayed all day yesterday :)

I can't wait till my hair gets to at least hip, especially now that I know how to properly care for it, and it's not a dry floofy mess! YIPPIE :) THANK YOU EVERYONE!:cheer:

Liz_park
November 7th, 2013, 12:56 PM
@Nadine<3: I also joined in August 2013 and have been following a similar routine as you! No heat, CO washing (mostly), and coconut oil. My hair has significantly changed since August and I am starting to really love my hair too! Congrats on your progress! Yay for healthy hair and LHC!

:disco: :cheese:

AmyBeth
November 7th, 2013, 01:24 PM
I always love to hear success stories. Congratulations to both of you.:)

Naiadryade
November 7th, 2013, 01:53 PM
That's fantastic! And we are so happy to have you both here.

Celebrate!!
:disco::beercheer::hifive:

Johannah
November 7th, 2013, 01:59 PM
Congratulations I'd say! :o

caren
November 7th, 2013, 03:21 PM
Yay for happy, good hairs!

jacqueline101
November 7th, 2013, 03:51 PM
Congrats on your achievement. Its always great to accomplish new things with our hair.

livelycurls
November 7th, 2013, 04:30 PM
congratulations