PDA

View Full Version : For Sale or Swap: NightBlooming Miruvor Long Hair Tea, Custom Blend Oils, Shower Caps

GrowingGlory
November 5th, 2013, 10:14 PM
I have a small collection of seldom used hair products and tools to share:
NightBlooming:
1) *SOLD*Miruvor Long Hair Tea - 6 oz, less than 1 oz used
Cost $27.00
2) Custom Blend Oil - Safflower, argan, cedar, lemon, cinnamon; 0.5 oz, barely used
Cost $8.50
3) Custom Blend Oil - Fractionated coconut, borage, kukui, meadowfoam, lavender,
sea buckthorn; 0.5 oz, approximately half remains
Cost $8.50
California Baby:
1) Overtired & Cranky Gelly Mousse, 2.9 oz, used twice
Cost $9.99
2) Calming Gelly Mousse, 0.5 oz, never used
3) Calendula Cream, 0.5 oz, never used
Both were free samples.
Goody Shower Caps:
2 plastic shower caps, Spring Green and Cerulean Blue. Wore the green cap once.
Cost $2.00.
Miscellaneous:
2 plastic squeeze bottles for hair color with adusting collar to limit flow of liquid. One was lightly used for dilute shampoo, the other was used once for tea.
Cost $2.00.
One small glass shaker container with a plastic lid with holes in it and a metal screw-top lid. Great for dry shampoo. Never Used.
Cost $1.00
I would be happy to send these off to a good home. Make me an offer that covers postage plus a reasonable fraction of their cost and they are yours.

GrowingGlory
November 8th, 2013, 08:58 PM
I would much rather know that these items are being appreciated than have to give or throw them away.

sisi33
November 9th, 2013, 09:27 AM
It seems that your messaging has been disabled, and same with your visitor messages. So I'm just going to post this here: Would you take $10+ shipping for the tea, or is that too insanely low?

GrowingGlory
November 9th, 2013, 11:39 AM
No, that is fine. If you can successfully PM me with your zip code, I can estimate shipping.

GrowingGlory
November 9th, 2013, 12:30 PM
It seems that the Priority Mail padded envelope costs $5.95, so $15.95 would suffice.

GrowingGlory
November 12th, 2013, 09:12 PM
Everything but Miruvor Long Hair Tea is still available.