PDA

View Full Version : Results already!!!

alinakathryn
September 5th, 2008, 07:01 PM
Yay!! I've already started to see results. Wearing my hair confined to bed made a world of difference. So did some coconut oil. Yippie! the hair is on the road to recovery.

FrannyG
September 5th, 2008, 07:05 PM
Wonderful! :hollie: Isn't it nice to see some tangible results? Good on ya! :)

Shanarana
September 5th, 2008, 08:05 PM
Coconut oil sure is a wonder, my favorite oil. So glad you are seeing some results. :)

Aries_jb
September 5th, 2008, 10:24 PM
That's awesome! Personally, putting my hair up didn't work well for me, but it's great that it did for you! I'm with you on the coconut oil, though. Sometimes I go awhile without using it and when I go back to it, I'm always pleasantly surprised at how much of a difference it makes to my hair's condition and texture.

sahiba
September 5th, 2008, 10:39 PM
I'll repeat myself... LHC works.:)

Tressie
September 5th, 2008, 11:20 PM
Great! Isn't it amazing when you know how to take care of your hair? This place makes a big difference!:D

sexyjacksparrow
September 6th, 2008, 12:47 AM
That's great! Coconut oil is my favourite hair product ever!

alinakathryn
September 6th, 2008, 03:40 AM
I'll repeat myself... LHC works.:)

Yes it does! I'm really looking forward to some length too.

Great! Isn't it amazing when you know how to take care of your hair? This place makes a big difference!:D

I agree, huge difference. JJJ and Cinnimon hair, spider mom, and there are others but I've not been here long enough to know their handles really inspire me for super long hair.

Hue
September 6th, 2008, 09:24 AM
alinakathryn, congratulations on making it work for you. That's fantastic!

Have you thought about silk pillowcases for the nights when you may not put your hair up? They made much more of a difference to my hair than I had expected -- splits and tangles both noticeably diminished.

Of course, Your Mileage May Vary. *smile

dor3girl
September 6th, 2008, 10:15 AM
Woo hoo! Glad to hear you got results!

bunnii
September 6th, 2008, 10:31 AM
Hurrah!!! well done, tying mine up is the only way I can sleep now :D

xrosiex
September 6th, 2008, 03:33 PM
It's good to hear you got good results so soon. I think there is alot to look forward to after joining these board. Sooo much information that really works. Thanks for sharing.:)