PDA

View Full Version : Weird dreams...

CaitlinMarie93
November 2nd, 2013, 08:15 PM
Every single night for the past week, I have been having awful dreams about different people chopping off my hair. Last night in my dream, my mother grabbed a pair of scissors and chopped my braid off while standing behind me. I was so distraught that I called the cops on her... What do these dreams mean and how do I get them to stop!? :scared:

Jennah
November 2nd, 2013, 08:20 PM
It means that getting your hair cut like that is an issue you havenīt resolved.

Have you ever been some place where they cut your hair and you didnīt want it cut? Are you afraid of losing you hair?

CaitlinMarie93
November 2nd, 2013, 08:37 PM
I think that maybe my long hair is such a big part of who I am that I would be so sad if I ever cut it or if I lost it. But wouldn't that go for every long-hair? :) I don't think I have any unresolved issues but maybe subconsciously... who knows!

0xalis
November 2nd, 2013, 08:41 PM
I have daydreams like that! I'm paranoid that once my hair is long someone will just come up behind me and SNIP!!
And actually, I'm pretty sure you could call the cops if someone did that to you in real life.

Brattina88
November 2nd, 2013, 09:36 PM
See, my first thought is maybe there's something going on with these people that makes you not trust them, subconsciously.
Or, if you're like me you surf the forums before bed and have long hair on the brain lol

Wildcat Diva
November 2nd, 2013, 10:54 PM
How about stress over stuff you can't control? Got any of that going on?

gnome82
November 3rd, 2013, 12:51 AM
Issue with Mum or Mother figure that could be controlling?

Kaelee
November 3rd, 2013, 08:04 AM
I dreamed last night I forgot how to do the bun I wear every single day...woke up and first thing made sure I remembered in real life!

Jennah
November 3rd, 2013, 09:53 AM
I think that maybe my long hair is such a big part of who I am that I would be so sad if I ever cut it or if I lost it. But wouldn't that go for every long-hair? :)

Yeah, that makes sense. Iīll let you know when and if I manage to get it long! I canīt wait...

Northerner
November 3rd, 2013, 12:50 PM
Dreaming of long hair equals long-distance travel. Having long hair chopped off probably means it's not going to happen. BTW, telling of a bad dream to a large number of people minimizes the chances of it happening in real life. Of course, this is all superstition.

Every single night for the past week, I have been having awful dreams about different people chopping off my hair. Last night in my dream, my mother grabbed a pair of scissors and chopped my braid off while standing behind me. I was so distraught that I called the cops on her... What do these dreams mean and how do I get them to stop!? :scared: