PDA

View Full Version : Hello longhairs!!

Pickle-
October 31st, 2013, 10:55 AM
Hello all! I'm Pickle from the land of ice and road construction...also known as Montana. I've been perusing this site for a while now, (not so) patiently waiting for the servers to be back up, and now here we are!

I have thin,fine hair that is just a tad bit below BSL. My goal length is tailbone, possibly classic :) I've been a henna head for about three years now and I have no intention of stopping any time soon! my current routine isnt too terribly exciting, cwc every other day (but I would love to be able to start stretching my washes.) I use a bit of coconut oil on my ends if they start feeling crunchy, I bun it before I go to bed, and bobs your uncle.

Although my newest hair endeavor is the infamous shampoo bar, I ordered some samples from CV after getting sucked in to the the poo bar thread the other day,I cannot tell you how excited I am for them to get here!! (I may or may not have my next order already planned out :rolleyes:)

Well I think thats all from me for the time being! Thanks for reading, I'm very excited to be a part of this fabulous community!!

-Pickle xx

verenikiscoma
October 31st, 2013, 05:24 PM
Hello and welcome!

You seem to have everything under control there, my outline is still all over the place, but live and learn...

Happy growing!

Pierre
November 1st, 2013, 06:03 PM
Welcome fellow hennahead!