PDA

View Full Version : [epic] Can I make my hair grow 2 inches a month?

Luna2442
October 31st, 2013, 09:32 AM
Look.... when i was depressed i chopped my hair off, i always wanted long hair so it feels like a HUGE setback! My hair is curly (3b/3c) but it grows fast like maybe an inch a month, but i want it to grow faster. I know it possible so how can i make that happen? be positive please and DO not give me that ''1/2 inch speech'' because i ve seen people grow their hair out fast like 6/7 inches in 6/7 months. Thank you guys and please cheer me up:(

sarahthegemini
October 31st, 2013, 09:37 AM
If people have grown 6/7 inches in 6/7 months that's only 1 inch per month .... Sorry to say it but 2 inches per month is very unlikely. You could try scalp massages though, as well as castor oil (that's worked on my lashes and brows), or something called monistat. Exercise regularly, and eat well.

bunzfan
October 31st, 2013, 09:42 AM
If you really want some fast growth look into protein shakes i got about 2" a month and eat lots of protein as well ;)

niky45
October 31st, 2013, 09:52 AM
I know some people here use Monistat to promote hair growth. 2 Inches per month seems sooo much, but if you're getting one, you could boost that to 1.5" or something.

Just look around for Monistat threads, and also for hair growth threads. I have seen a few of them, and all the posters swear by the remedies listed.

BTW: keep in mind. It could work, but there's no guarantee of that.

Liz_park
October 31st, 2013, 09:59 AM
If you rub cheese on your head, it will make your hair grow 5 inches a month! I know it sounds strange, but it's actually the secret that all the most senior members of lhc use! That's why lhc members are always mentioning cheese and have a dancing cheese emoticon. Shhhh, don't tell anyone though, it's a secret! ;)

Anje
October 31st, 2013, 11:16 AM
Everyone has a maximum growth rate, and yours might not be the same as the next person's. That's OK -- we're not all the same. I've had a couple months of freakish growth, which I can't attribute to anything other than travelling; it wasn't something I kept up for more than a month or two, though. The fastest I've ever heard of a person being able to sustain was one member who managed 3 inches/month with the right combination of supplements and maybe massage and stuff. A lot of that was genetic giftedness, though.

Obviously, the first thing you have to do is make sure that your nutrition and health are optimal. All the tricks in the world won't help you if you're hypothyroid or anemic or not eating enough nutrients to have the leftovers to make hair. Eat clean, eat well, exercise, sleep plenty, manage stress, address any nagging health issues, and generally maximize your well-being.

Here are tricks that work for some people (not everyone, and it may have side effects, so do some reading before running to the store): Some people get more growth when supplementing biotin. Do some research on the positives and negatives of this before you start and realize that it gives a lot of people massive acne. Another trick that seems to get a lot of people to get absurd growth is rubbing the scalp with miconazole nitrate cream (Monistat's the major US name brand, and yes I mean the stuff you use for yeast infections and/or athlete's foot). Severe headaches can be a side effect of this. ETA: Some people start shedding hair when they do this, too -- it definitely doesn't work for everyone.

neko_kawaii
October 31st, 2013, 11:32 AM
Cream cheese is probably the easiest to apply, but cheddar is worth the extra effort.

If you rub cheese on your head, it will make your hair grow 5 inches a month! I know it sounds strange, but it's actually the secret that all the most senior members of lhc use! That's why lhc members are always mentioning cheese and have a dancing cheese emoticon. Shhhh, don't tell anyone though, it's a secret! ;)

The first rule about Cheese Club. . .

jacqueline101
October 31st, 2013, 12:54 PM
I use Monistat but I've never measured my exact growth each month. I guess you could try Monistat.

massivecnqstdr
October 31st, 2013, 12:57 PM

:rolling: ......

ositarosita
October 31st, 2013, 12:58 PM
I use wild growth oil ... and take my prenatal vitamins, biotin and fish oil .. plus I eat as much protein as I can get

NuclearApple
October 31st, 2013, 01:00 PM
sorry but this is pretty impossible,try to use the inversion method there's a thread here :)

Liz_park
October 31st, 2013, 01:00 PM
Cream cheese is probably the easiest to apply, but cheddar is worth the extra effort.

The secret is out! I have cracked the Da Vinci Code of long hair!

:cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese:

bunzfan
October 31st, 2013, 01:04 PM

:cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese:

LOL if only you could grow 5" with cheese i'd totally do it :gobblecheese:

Johannah
October 31st, 2013, 01:22 PM

:cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese:

hahahahahahah :bounce:

martyna_22
October 31st, 2013, 01:27 PM
MSM is supposed to help speed up growth. I've started taking it recently and I can't say for sure, but it seems to have grown a little more than usual.

Liz_park
October 31st, 2013, 01:57 PM
LOL if only you could grow 5" with cheese i'd totally do it :gobblecheese:

Hehehe, wouldn't it be amazing!?

Luna2442, I've had a bit more growth with MSM and biotin as well, and with plenty of rest, exercise, and healthy food I've seen my best growth. Mostly I've noticed that my hair is a lot healthier since joining LHC. I think that you should focus not only on length, but on overall healthiness of the hair. There is amazing advice on this site, and with a little effort and a bit of patience, I know you'll be able to achieve the lengths you long for! :)

two_wheels
October 31st, 2013, 05:20 PM
Just be sure not to use a blue cheese, like Stilton or Gorgonzola. The pungency gives good initial results but then you realise half your hair is growing in blue.

Oh, and more seriously, worth looking after your ends, as there's no point growing 2 inches a month at the root if you're losing length at the ends! Good luck

ShieldMayden
October 31st, 2013, 05:43 PM
I typically grow about .5 inch a month, but with Monistat treatments I had .5+ in 2 weeks! The hardest part about this treatment is buying a lot of Monistat in public. Give it a try, you have nothing to lose!

That's why you buy it off Amazon. ;)

Also, I've found that using anti-balding shampoo for men helps with preventing hair loss. No lie! So while that doesn't increase growth it keeps your mane looking thicker.

Sagi1982
November 4th, 2013, 02:09 PM
I had increased growth after monstrous amounts of cortisone (I have athrosis in my lower spine) - yes, that was slightly more than 2" in a month, plus 30 kg increase in weight, so I don't recommend it.

kitschy
November 4th, 2013, 03:00 PM
Nope, not going to happen. I've never seen proof that anyone has hair growth of 2" per month for any extended amount of time. My hair growth fluctuates and I sometimes get more that 1/2" and sometime less. Your average is going to be 4" to 8" per year, it is simply a fact of life.

monkeegirl
November 4th, 2013, 03:33 PM
I am fairly new to the board, and was wondering how you apply the Monistat for anyone that happens to know? Thanks!

Night_Kitten
November 4th, 2013, 03:47 PM
Just be sure not to use a blue cheese, like Stilton or Gorgonzola. The pungency gives good initial results but then you realise half your hair is growing in blue.

5'' per month growth rate AND blue hair?!?! Oh, if only it was true... I'd buy the whole stock of blue cheese I could get my hands on, lol :D

ExpectoPatronum
November 4th, 2013, 03:58 PM
I'm also in the 'eat right' club. Get plenty of protein and make absolutely sure you're getting enough calories. You won't grow hair if your body is hungry :)

By the way, 1 inch a month is very good. That's what I get if I'm diligent about what I eat.

chen bao jun
November 4th, 2013, 04:05 PM
I think that some rare individuals grow 2 inches a month, but if you never did before, I don't think its going to happen for you.
As someone else pointed out, the thing is not how fast you grow, but how much you keep, anyway.
I get about .75 a month and that's much faster than most people I know (though some people get more than that. I do know one lady who gets something close to 2 inches, if its not 2 inches, but she was born that way, doesn't do anything to promote growth and in fact has rather sloppy hair practices--probably because she has never had trouble growing hair so takes it for granted. Her hair is long, but not so long as many people people on here, who get a lot less growth, and its also not as good-looking).
In my case, the curls eat up the growth (sigh)

chen bao jun
November 4th, 2013, 04:07 PM
I think a lot of growth boosting methods work well if you were doing something sub-optimum before, but by all means, try monistat, rooibos tea, biotin, etc if you feel like feeling like you're doing something, none of them will hurt you and some will improve your health (if you don't go overboard with them).
I highly recommend benign neglect, though. If you aren't paying attention, you'll be surprised how much you grow.

lapushka
November 4th, 2013, 04:17 PM
Nope, not going to happen. I've never seen proof that anyone has hair growth of 2" per month for any extended amount of time. My hair growth fluctuates and I sometimes get more that 1/2" and sometime less. Your average is going to be 4" to 8" per year, it is simply a fact of life.

I think that some rare individuals grow 2 inches a month, but if you never did before, I don't think its going to happen for you.
As someone else pointed out, the thing is not how fast you grow, but how much you keep, anyway.
I get about .75 a month and that's much faster than most people I know (though some people get more than that. I do know one lady who gets something close to 2 inches, if its not 2 inches, but she was born that way, doesn't do anything to promote growth and in fact has rather sloppy hair practices--probably because she has never had trouble growing hair so takes it for granted. Her hair is long, but not so long as many people people on here, who get a lot less growth, and its also not as good-looking).
In my case, the curls eat up the growth (sigh)

I think a lot of growth boosting methods work well if you were doing something sub-optimum before, but by all means, try monistat, rooibos tea, biotin, etc if you feel like feeling like you're doing something, none of them will hurt you and some will improve your health (if you don't go overboard with them).
I highly recommend benign neglect, though. If you aren't paying attention, you'll be surprised how much you grow.

True. So true. All of it!

You can wish and want all you want, but in the end you can't make it grow.

My hair grows 1/2 inches a month. And that's what it does. Period. In the end you just have to accept that hair is just hair and it has its own growth rate. Don't get your hair cut or trimmed if it doesn't need it (no damage, no trimming necessary). Rather focus on keeping damage to a minimum, because that is also what makes optimal growth!

Pamala513
November 4th, 2013, 04:40 PM
That's why you buy it off Amazon. ;)

Also, I've found that using anti-balding shampoo for men helps with preventing hair loss. No lie! So while that doesn't increase growth it keeps your mane looking thicker.

Does that really help with hair loss? How about the health of your hair, does it dry it out at all? I'm worried about chemicals in it.

Allychan
November 4th, 2013, 05:27 PM
My 2c :twocents:The only way to increase growth is to maximise your growing conditions.

Start internally with balanced hormones, nutrient rich foods and good circulation.
Then look at external factors that could impede growth and cause breakage; rough brushing, heat tools, unhealthy scalp bacteria/fungus, damaging hair products like harsh shampoos and styling products. Add in ways to limit external damage; protective hair styles & oils scalp massages and you have the perfect storm for optimum growth

vindo
November 4th, 2013, 05:47 PM
0.39" is average, anything above faster than average, 2 inches would by far exceed the world record, so I am going with "no" :lol:

Luna2442
November 5th, 2013, 02:09 AM

No, i have to disagree. I have seen a woman on youtube who grew her hair 7 inches in 6 months. With wearing it up and using oil. Just because you and some others only get 1/2 inch of growth doesnt mean that other won't grow hair 2 inches a month. I got 1,5 inch ( 3 cm/4 cm) in last month. So it is possible, my longest piece of hair used to be 21 cm at the end of september/beginning of october and now its 25 cm:).

Flor
November 5th, 2013, 02:28 AM
No, i have to disagree. I have seen a woman on youtube who grew her hair 7 inches in 6 months. With wearing it up and using oil.

What does wearing hair up and using oil have to do with anything? It's a good way to protect the length, but it does nothing for the speed of growth.

Either way, if you have proof that your hair consistently grows faster than record times, why have you started this thread in the first place? You really want to know if you can add an extra 1/2 inch to your supposed 1 1/2 growth rate?

donnalouise
November 5th, 2013, 03:09 AM
I used Monistat for my fungus feet 2 years ago and grew toe-hair for the first time in my life, quite long it was too. Never went away... *sighs*, definitely go for the monistat :)

Luna2442
November 5th, 2013, 03:10 AM
What does wearing hair up and using oil have to do with anything? It's a good way to protect the length, but it does nothing for the speed of growth.

Either way, if you have proof that your hair consistently grows faster than record times, why have you started this thread in the first place? You really want to know if you can add an extra 1/2 inch to your supposed 1 1/2 growth rate?

It used to grow 2 cm a month but now it has grown 3/4 cm and i just wanted to know if there is any way possible to speed it up to 2 inches and if some women have experienced that. And when i used to exercise my hair grew 2,5/3 cm each month so it grew very fast. So there are ways to speed up hair growth, its not impossible like so people make it to be.

Luna2442
November 5th, 2013, 03:11 AM
I used Monistat for my fungus feet 2 years ago and grew toe-hair for the first time in my life, quite long it was too. Never went away... *sighs*, definitely go for the monistat :)

LOL hahahahaha i will :)

furnival
November 5th, 2013, 04:47 AM
It used to grow 2 cm a month but now it has grown 3/4 cm and i just wanted to know if there is any way possible to speed it up to 2 inches and if some women have experienced that. And when i used to exercise my hair grew 2,5/3 cm each month so it grew very fast. So there are ways to speed up hair growth, its not impossible like so people make it to be.
So if you already know how to quadruple your growth rate, why not go ahead and do it? :p

kitschy
November 5th, 2013, 06:17 AM
No, i have to disagree. I have seen a woman on youtube who grew her hair 7 inches in 6 months. With wearing it up and using oil. Just because you and some others only get 1/2 inch of growth doesnt mean that other won't grow hair 2 inches a month. I got 1,5 inch ( 3 cm/4 cm) in last month. So it is possible, my longest piece of hair used to be 21 cm at the end of september/beginning of october and now its 25 cm:).

I'll give you the benefit of doubt that you are unfamiliar with imperial system of measurement. You say you watched on youtube a woman with 7 inch growth in 6 months. Sorry to tell you, but that is 1 inch and 1/6th or roughly 1.16". It is NOT 2 inches, it is significantly less than 2". In fact it is LESS than you profess your own growth to have been at 1.5" per month. Still yet, has anyone told you not to believe everything you see on the internet?

I want proof - actual scientific documented proof that someone, anyone has ever experienced more that 1" of healthy hair growth per month. Can anyone here provide that? Then next I want the same type of scientific proof that this phenomenal growth was caused by one thing - monistat, protein, oil, message etc. Where is the proof people?

I joined LHC for rational discussion about hair care and hair growth, and I actually am seeing the same type of BS I can find on any quack site on the internet. We have the chance here to provide truly inspirational, and documented examples of the best in hair care and growth, yet we're still falling for myth.

Please shut me up and provide evidence. Please.

lapushka
November 5th, 2013, 07:27 AM
I joined LHC for rational discussion about hair care and hair growth, and I actually am seeing the same type of BS I can find on any quack site on the internet. We have the chance here to provide truly inspirational, and documented examples of the best in hair care and growth, yet we're still falling for myth.

Damn right, kitschy! :D

Luna2442
November 5th, 2013, 08:09 AM
I'll give you the benefit of doubt that you are unfamiliar with imperial system of measurement. You say you watched on youtube a woman with 7 inch growth in 6 months. Sorry to tell you, but that is 1 inch and 1/6th or roughly 1.16". It is NOT 2 inches, it is significantly less than 2". In fact it is LESS than you profess your own growth to have been at 1.5" per month. Still yet, has anyone told you not to believe everything you see on the internet?

I want proof - actual scientific documented proof that someone, anyone has ever experienced more that 1" of healthy hair growth per month. Can anyone here provide that? Then next I want the same type of scientific proof that this phenomenal growth was caused by one thing - monistat, protein, oil, message etc. Where is the proof people?

First of all i didnt say that my hair grows 1,5 inch EVERY month, i said it grew that much this month but that could be because of biotin and protein uptake and exercise. And second of all there are people who grow their hair very fast because a friend of mine grows hair VERY fast ( She cuts it too apl in 5 months its already midback, im not lying). So it is possible. I take its really annoying when people are quick to say that hair only grows 1/2 inch a month FOR EVERYONE. I don't believe in science, i believe in miracles.

slynr
November 5th, 2013, 08:10 AM
I don't believe in science, i believe in miracles.

Well, there you go.

neko_kawaii
November 5th, 2013, 08:20 AM
First of all i didnt say that my hair grows 1,5 inch EVERY month, i said it grew that much this month but that could be because of biotin and protein uptake and exercise. And second of all there are people who grow their hair very fast because a friend of mine grows hair VERY fast ( She cuts it too apl in 5 months its already midback, im not lying). So it is possible. I take its really annoying when people are quick to say that hair only grows 1/2 inch a month FOR EVERYONE. I don't believe in science, i believe in miracles.

On me, APL to mid back is 6 inches, so that is just over an inch a month and plenty of people have that amount of growth. Add in different body sizes and that measurement could be very different across a large population. Average does not mean EVERYONE. Average means some grow slower and some grow faster. One inch a month is faster than average but fairly common.

furnival
November 5th, 2013, 08:26 AM
I take its really annoying when people are quick to say that hair only grows 1/2 inch a month FOR EVERYONE. I think you might be misunderstanding the concept of 'average'. Nobody has claimed that everyone's hair grows at 1/2" a month. 1/2" a month is the AVERAGE growth rate. If the average height of a person is 5'8", it doesn't mean that everyone on the planet is 5'8", does it? Everyone's hair grows at different rates- 1/2" a month is simply the middle of the road.

Why are you asking if you can grow 2" a month then? If you believe in miracles then surely you might as well believe you can grow your hair to the floor overnight. :rolleyes:

LadyCelestina
November 5th, 2013, 08:26 AM
I strongly advice you to...calm down :flower:.
I myself am very skeptical,even when it comes to an inch a month hair growth.I believe I posted this before in a different thread with a similar question,but even though many people claim they get an inch a month,I rarely see proof of that.
On that particular thread,a member with quick growing hair posted her length progress over a couple of months. And I believe them,I believe that it is their real hair growth,and that it is not photoshopped. But I don't believe that anybody can have this quick growth.
After some time spent at LHC,I believe you will realize that the results of the many recipes circling around the boards will vary greatly from person to person.None of them has been proven to guarantee super growth,not to mention 2 inches growth that is about twice as much as some of the quickest growers (lol at the term) on LHC have. This is common knowledge around here,that is why you might experience some virtual eye rolls in this thread.
Please take in consideration,that the amount of time it takes for people to reach milestones may vary because of their height,their anatomy etc.

Anje
November 5th, 2013, 08:29 AM
Pretty sure Squiggyflop has documented well over 1"/month. I wish I'd been measuring or even photographing my hair back in 1999 when I had freakish hair growth for about a month, because people were remarking at it. It was on the order of 3 or 4 inches in 5 weeks. I haven't repeated that feat, though, and I seriously doubt it would be maintainable for long.

ETA: I can document that I had a 5 month stall once and still gained 7 inches that year. My hair doesn't grow at an even rate.

furnival
November 5th, 2013, 08:46 AM
I can document that I had a 5 month stall once and still gained 7 inches that year. My hair doesn't grow at an even rate.
I think this is why the whole "X made my hair grow faster!" claim is so fraught with problems. Not only does everyone's hair grow at different rates, those rates can vary wildly month to month due possibly to stress, hormones, diet, seasonal changes, illness, supplements, medication and various other factors. A lot of the time it's impossible to say what caused a stall or growth spurt. These factors make it very hard to prove whether or not a method is effective in increasing growth.

If a proven method existed, you could bet your @rse some hair care company out there would be making a lot of money out of it. :shrug:

goldenlady
November 5th, 2013, 08:51 AM
I got over an inch a month at the start of Summer.. but then I shed loads and barely got any growth at the end. Now it's Autumn I have fast growth again.. I just think that you can speed it up for a while but you're never going to get a ridiculous amount of growth for a long period of time unless it's genetic for you. Fact of life. That doesn't mean you can't do things that allow your hair to grow at it's optimum rate. For me Daktarin (the English version of Monastat) and MSM have boosted my hair.. as has the healthy nutritious diet I eat :) Happy Growing!

neko_kawaii
November 5th, 2013, 09:32 AM
This is what my growth looks like for the past 2.5 years. I didn't remember to measure every month, but you can see some stalls and some spurts. There have been a handful of months where I grew an inch! OMG, what was I doing that month that my hair grew so much? I must do that again! Um, nothing. I was doing nothing different. My hair just grows this way and your hair probably grows some other way.

J
A
S
O
N
D
J
F
M
A
M
J
average

2011-2012

28*

2012-2013
34**

2013-2014
38***

*Trimmed five inches.
** Trimmed one inch.
***Trimmed one inch.

If you want to try monistat, scalp rubs, voodoo, nail rubbing, and cheese go for it. It might increase your growth, it might not. If it doesn't grow or if it doesn't grow as fast as you want don't stress about it.

LadyCelestina
November 5th, 2013, 10:10 AM
^^^ I just wanted to add that I meant over 1 inch a month growth,all the time. Just in case.

florenonite
November 5th, 2013, 10:14 AM
Honestly, I'd take your 4 cm/1.57" in a single month with a grain of salt, because it can be so easy to mis-measure, especially on curly hair like yours. You place the tape in a different place, or your curls are more/less stretched, etc. It's certainly possible that you achieved 4 cm in a month, but if that was a result of supplements/increased exercise it's unlikely you could increase it by a further 20%, let alone sustain that increase.

goldenlady
November 5th, 2013, 10:14 AM
This is what my growth looks like for the past 2.5 years. I didn't remember to measure every month, but you can see some stalls and some spurts. There have been a handful of months where I grew an inch! OMG, what was I doing that month that my hair grew so much? I must do that again! Um, nothing. I was doing nothing different. My hair just grows this way and your hair probably grows some other way.

J
A
S
O
N
D
J
F
M
A
M
J
average

2011-2012

28*

2012-2013
34**

2013-2014
38***

*Trimmed five inches.
** Trimmed one inch.
***Trimmed one inch.

If you want to try monistat, scalp rubs, voodoo, nail rubbing, and cheese go for it. It might increase your growth, it might not. If it doesn't grow or if it doesn't grow as fast as you want don't stress about it.

I LOVE your chart - Totally going to make one!

Liz_park
November 5th, 2013, 11:03 AM

Omigosh...this quote made me chuckle for several minutes. I'm going to read it whenever I'm blue.

@Kitschy, there are several scientific papers that prove that rubbing cheese on your head yields at least 18 inches in 5 months, which works out to a rate of 31.47 inches per month. The hair was super healthy and scientifically documented to be covered in cheese. You can access the paper here:

http://fiestafarms.ca/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/cheese.jpg

;)

@Lady Celestina: Loved your post, it's bang on.

@Neko_kawaii: Loved your chart! I want to make one now too.

@furnival: Also loved your post about averages and miracles ;)

verenikiscoma
November 5th, 2013, 11:06 AM
@Liz_park Complete and utter epic-ness(it's a word!). Now where is that cheddar....?

Vrindi
November 5th, 2013, 11:34 AM

Bwahahahahaha! :rolling::gobblecheese:

CurlyCap
November 5th, 2013, 12:32 PM
It's all genetics + good hair care.

Do your best to take good care of your hair to maximize your growth rate and maximum retention.

That could mean .5" for you or 2". My hair grows about 1" per month with good care, and a good friend of mine has hip length hair that grows at .5" a month. My mom's family has ridiculously fast growing hair and I've seen her hit 2-3" in a month, but she loves to fry and chop it, so it never passes APL.

But time and careful care will get you where you want to be.

UP Lisa
November 5th, 2013, 12:34 PM
Maybe if you tie it to a door knob and slam the door.:rolleyes:

lapushka
November 5th, 2013, 03:35 PM

:spitting: :lol:

swearnsue
November 5th, 2013, 06:00 PM
Hi Luna, sorry you are feeling bad about your hair. Have you tried diatomaceous earth? I've been taking it for about a year and a half and when I first started taking it my hair almost double the growth rate! It only lasted about 2 months though and then my growth rate leveled out but it's still faster than before.

There are other health benefits to diatomaceous earth, so if you are interested there is a thread on this forum started by Pirate Jenny or you can Google it and read about how to take it and how much.

If you can get a couple of inches of growth, then you will feel better about your hair (and life!) in general, I hope.

Shibe
February 26th, 2014, 08:03 PM

:run: :run:

Anshul585
January 4th, 2017, 03:37 AM
Look.... when i was depressed i chopped my hair off, i always wanted long hair so it feels like a HUGE setback! My hair is curly (3b/3c) but it grows fast like maybe an inch a month, but i want it to grow faster. I know it possible so how can i make that happen? be positive please and DO not give me that ''1/2 inch speech'' because i ve seen people grow their hair out fast like 6/7 inches in 6/7 months. Thank you guys and please cheer me up:(

Its very easy to grow 1 inch per month. My hair grows about 2cm to 1 inch per month without even taking proper care or say, without frequent oiling and hair masks.

lapushka
January 6th, 2017, 03:13 PM
Its very easy to grow 1 inch per month. My hair grows about 2cm to 1 inch per month without even taking proper care or say, without frequent oiling and hair masks.

I disagree with you and do not think there are miracles out there. Largely growth is genetic and diet dependent. And there's fairly little you can do. Good for you that you have great growth, but most of us have to be happy with 1/2 inch a month, if that.

As far as the silicones and sulfates issue, that is a YMMV thing largely too.

Rebeccalaurenxx
January 6th, 2017, 03:34 PM
It's also best not to revive old threads.

The OP never updated us. Surely by now the OP has gained SOOOOO much length since they grow so much.. right? :rolls eyes:

Let's just appreciate our natural hair growth patterns. Some people have none at all.

Sarahlabyrinth
January 6th, 2017, 03:46 PM
Indeed. The OP must have stupendously long hair by now, with all that growth :p

ElisabethS
January 6th, 2017, 04:00 PM

hahahahaha........outch!

H o n є y ❤
January 7th, 2017, 03:43 AM
It's also best not to revive old threads.

The OP never updated us. Surely by now the OP has gained SOOOOO much length since they grow so much.. right? :rolls eyes:

Let's just appreciate our natural hair growth patterns. Some people have none at all.
I'm glad they revived it. I enjoyed reading this thread so much lmao.

TatsuOni
January 7th, 2017, 08:38 AM
I'm eating cheesee right now. I probably should rub it in my hair so that I can reach floor lenght before my birthday, but it's soo tasty that I think that I can't let my hair have it :laugh:

vampyyri
January 7th, 2017, 08:48 AM
I wonder if aged cheese would work better than the fresher stuff, more hair growth enzymes and all :lol:

TatsuOni
January 7th, 2017, 08:53 AM
I wonder if aged cheese would work better than the fresher stuff, more hair growth enzymes and all :lol:

I think that the smell would trigger some serious growth! :laugh:

truepeacenik
January 7th, 2017, 01:11 PM
I'm nominating this for [epic] status.

CindyOfTheOaks
January 7th, 2017, 01:44 PM
Necro Thread Bump is full of giggles !

Maybe some applesauce mixed in with that cheese ?
'Cause...apples...ya know ?

vampyyri
January 7th, 2017, 01:49 PM
That's why the inside joke here is about :cheese:, it's actually our secret treatment to grow our hair faster! Make sure it's hot cheese to really get that cheesey goodness deep into your hair.

As for additives, I think garlic would help it along since it's good for circulation and all, it would boost the effects even more!! Perhaps add some bread in there too while you're at it since the yeast could also encourage better growth.

Aka- Be hairy cheesey garlic bread :cheese:

Dang it, did I just give away our secret? :couch:

lapushka
January 7th, 2017, 01:49 PM
I'm nominating this for [epic] status.

You took the words right out of my mouth! :D Yes, also voting for EPIC status!

CindyOfTheOaks
January 7th, 2017, 01:58 PM
When my daughter was little she would rub her macaroni and cheese in her hair when ever we had it.
hmmmm...she did have beautiful soft hair and it always seemed to grow so fast !

:lol:

vampyyri
January 7th, 2017, 02:11 PM
I'm just gonna leave this here...

http://i.imgur.com/lEpINMS.jpg

CindyOfTheOaks
January 7th, 2017, 02:17 PM
...ok...you need to send paper towels - coffee on screen !

Mrstran
January 7th, 2017, 02:33 PM
Ok now, the whole cheese thing has got me rolling! I kept seeing it on the polls and was confused at first.
I'd love to know who started that. Lol
Anyway, an inch a month is pretty awesome. I'd feel incredibly lucky to get that every month. My hair growth has slowed due to the cold but I'm not feeling down at all. I'm thankful it is just growing.
I just want long hair, slow or not. Although, short hair looks just awful in me; others who have it always look super cute.
Pretty unfair.

lapushka
January 7th, 2017, 02:34 PM
I'm just gonna leave this here...

http://i.imgur.com/lEpINMS.jpg

We need that as an official poster for our cheesy habits. :lol: ;) :p

vampyyri
January 7th, 2017, 05:26 PM
We need that as an official poster for our cheesy habits. :lol: ;) :p

:lol: indeed we do :p

ephemeri
January 7th, 2017, 06:33 PM
i'm just gonna leave this here...

http://i.imgur.com/lepinms.jpg

oh
em
geeeee!!

RavenRose
January 7th, 2017, 07:34 PM
Ha ha! I love that the secret hair cheese has been revealed!:cheese:

Aphra
January 7th, 2017, 08:30 PM
You're all doing it wrong - I got an inch in Dec, and for the second half of the month I also ate cheese for lunch most days. Coincidence? I think not :cheese:.

Apply it internally ladies and gents, preferably with fruit and crackers or a nice baguette and a good chutney. Or melted on toast over tomatoes. Or as a baked round with a sharp fruit source. Or in a homemade goats cheese and fruit danish or cheddar and roast veg pasty. Or...

lunasea
January 7th, 2017, 08:45 PM
And if you want curly hair.....
http://media.fooducate.com/blog/posts/cheetos-girl-in-bath.jpg

pili
January 7th, 2017, 09:08 PM
You're all doing it wrong - I got an inch in Dec, and for the second half of the month I also ate cheese for lunch most days. Coincidence? I think not :cheese:.

Apply it internally ladies and gents, preferably with fruit and crackers or a nice baguette and a good chutney. Or melted on toast over tomatoes. Or as a baked round with a sharp fruit source. Or in a homemade goats cheese and fruit danish or cheddar and roast veg pasty. Or...

...and wine. :toast:

pili
January 7th, 2017, 09:09 PM
Bwahahahaha!!!!!!!! :lol:

truepeacenik
January 8th, 2017, 02:18 AM
Ha ha! I love that the secret hair cheese has been revealed!:cheese:

Somehow "hair cheese" is um..too funky.

TatsuOni
January 8th, 2017, 02:26 AM
I don't believe in since or miracles! I believe in cheese! :laugh:

Of the Fae
January 8th, 2017, 09:22 AM
Haha wow I just actually ate a whole bunch of cheesy poofs XD It would be so awesome if those díd make your hair grow two inches a month.

hayheadsbird
January 8th, 2017, 09:52 AM
Cheese and crackers for lunch, that should crank out a few extra mm for the day :P

lunasea
January 8th, 2017, 10:27 AM
Haha wow I just actually ate a whole bunch of cheesy poofs XD It would be so awesome if those díd make your hair grow two inches a month.

You have to bathe in them.

LadyCelestina
January 8th, 2017, 10:34 AM
Does Gary count as lhc-approved cheese?

MsPharaohMoan
January 8th, 2017, 11:16 AM
This is the LHC I signed up for.

Of the Fae
January 8th, 2017, 12:17 PM
You have to bathe in them.

:cheese: Oh yes of course :D I almost forgot. While I'm at it I'll also use some of that lovely cheese sauce for a deep conditioning:

https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ah.nl.kpnis.nl%2Fstatic%2Fpro duct%2FAHI_434d50313734373230_1_LowRes_JPG.JPG&f=1

TatsuOni
January 8th, 2017, 12:23 PM
The picture I have in my head right now is someone melting cheese, adding some garlic and spices. Their partner coming in to the kitchen saying "it smells lovely! what are you making?" "Oh I'm just making a cheese treatment for my hair!" Partner starting to pack the bags, thinking that the LHC-addiction has gone to far :laugh:

pili
January 8th, 2017, 12:27 PM
Or walking into the bathroom and finding LHCer in a tub full of cheetos and hair slathered in cheese, wondering what ****** this is. "No, honey, it's just a new hair treatment." :run:

TatsuOni
January 8th, 2017, 12:30 PM
Or walking up to your partner for a hug with your head covered in really smelly cheese :lol:

lunasea
January 8th, 2017, 01:22 PM
Or walking into the bathroom and finding LHCer in a tub full of cheetos and hair slathered in cheese, wondering what ****** this is. "No, honey, it's just a new hair treatment." :run:

DH wouldn't even blink. He'd just walk away....

hayheadsbird
January 8th, 2017, 02:35 PM
I tried to explain to mine why I was giggling. He didn't get it.

Aphra
January 8th, 2017, 05:09 PM
Or walking up to your partner for a hug with your head covered in really smelly cheese :lol:

I'm married to a cheese addict. He'd probably try and eat my hair.

No I'm sticking with internal dosing. External has too many potential side-effects... like mice...

luxurioushair
January 8th, 2017, 05:47 PM
Water! Drink tons of it if you can. You may end up living in the bathroom... (which is probably why most poeple don't do it)

vampyyri
January 8th, 2017, 07:24 PM
http://i.imgur.com/QnVXpBU.jpg

lunasea
January 8th, 2017, 08:59 PM
^^^^ :spitting: :gobblecheese:

Chromis
January 8th, 2017, 09:20 PM
I am loving the photoshopping in this thread. You guys deliver! (Large, double cheese please, for me!)

littlestarface
January 8th, 2017, 09:28 PM

Yes! I stand by this statement 100% just look at my signature for proof! So girls/guys if you want hair long like mine than rub in that cheese in your scalp also a little in your mouth and chew and swallow.

Brie, blue cheese, Gorgonzola, sharp cheddar are the best ones for growth!

lunasea
January 8th, 2017, 09:36 PM
Come with me Mon Cheri. In the morning I will be gone but your hair....It will be 2 inches longer!

https://mir-s3-cdn-cf.behance.net/project_modules/disp/7f07c053575479.560915268ab91.png

vampyyri
January 8th, 2017, 09:55 PM
I am loving the photoshopping in this thread. You guys deliver! (Large, double cheese please, for me!)

Glad to abuse my profession for the sake of LHC :lol: :bow:

Greenfire
January 8th, 2017, 10:39 PM
you guys are making me hungry

TatsuOni
January 9th, 2017, 02:49 AM
I'm already eating cheese, so I don't have to go get it just 'cause I'm getting hungry by this thread :p

Lanalavallama
January 9th, 2017, 03:39 AM
I feel really bad for the OP. Shame.

MasCat
January 9th, 2017, 04:13 AM
If you want all the growth and goodness of the cheese treatment AND have gorgeous curls - why not curling your hair on cheetos?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2_4OUivGhg&t=746s

lapushka
January 9th, 2017, 05:32 AM
I feel really bad for the OP. Shame.

I went and read the first message. It was a post there's nothing wrong with, and in desperation too... *cringes*

Chromis
January 9th, 2017, 05:39 AM
I went and read the first message. It was a post there's nothing wrong with, and in desperation too... *cringes*

It goes south around post thirty (fourth page for me with the default view). People had been pretty patient before that and many still were after that. The cheese did increase exponentially!

lapushka
January 9th, 2017, 06:15 AM
It goes south around post thirty (fourth page for me with the default view). People had been pretty patient before that and many still were after that. The cheese did increase exponentially!

Hmm, must go read some more! Thanks, Chromis! :D

Chromis
January 9th, 2017, 06:18 AM
Hmm, must go read some more! Thanks, Chromis! :D

Hee, it was pretty fun reading! You can read past you's thoughts on the next page.

Time travel with cheese!

lapushka
January 9th, 2017, 06:22 AM
Hee, it was pretty fun reading! You can read past you's thoughts on the next page.

Time travel with cheese!

I even forgot I participated in this thread in the first place, can you imagine? :lol: ;)

Chromis
January 9th, 2017, 06:34 AM
I even forgot I participated in this thread in the first place, can you imagine? :lol: ;)

There is a green arrow on the envelope icon at the left margin on all threads you have replied to. Very handy! :grnbiggri

lapushka
January 9th, 2017, 07:23 AM
There is a green arrow on the envelope icon at the left margin on all threads you have replied to. Very handy! :grnbiggri

Thanks!!! :D

Kat-Rinnè Naido
January 9th, 2017, 08:09 AM
This post should be kept on the top for us newbies and all others to follow. "How to grow hair fast".

LadyCelestina
January 9th, 2017, 08:40 AM
^ Sticky: A brief introduction into cheese and hairgrowth :D

Of the Fae
January 9th, 2017, 01:21 PM
This is gold.

By the way:
https://hairrestorationspecialists.com/cheese-and-your-hair/ "When selecting your cheese, read the labels!" :D

MeAndTheMaz
January 9th, 2017, 01:21 PM

Well, there you go.

That was the exact same thing I said to myself when I read her last sentence.

vampyyri
January 9th, 2017, 07:16 PM
http://i.imgur.com/WeOGhCB.jpg

:couch::rollin:

MeAndTheMaz
January 9th, 2017, 08:54 PM
I just see the hair sprouting out of her head. :gobblecheese:

lunasea
January 9th, 2017, 08:59 PM
For some reason that picture makes me a bit nauseous! shudder: Why that one after all of the stuff that's been posted on this thread, I got no idea. That said, would I do it if I thought I could get 2 inches of growth a month; you can bet I would!

hanne jensen
January 10th, 2017, 02:49 AM
At dawn before the first rays of sun appear on May first go outside barefoot on the grass and collect the morning dew. Gently apply the morning dew to the hair and scalp while eating a good sharp cheese. Whilst eating the cheese, chant Grow, grow, grow. When the first rays of sunlight appear, dance for 5 minutes while still chanting Grow, grow, grow. Eat more cheese.

lapushka
January 10th, 2017, 03:49 AM
For some reason that picture makes me a bit nauseous! shudder: Why that one after all of the stuff that's been posted on this thread, I got no idea. That said, would I do it if I thought I could get 2 inches of growth a month; you can bet I would!

Yeah me too. The thought of cheesy shampoo. Yuck. :lol:

Of the Fae
January 10th, 2017, 04:55 AM
At dawn before the first rays of sun appear on May first go outside barefoot on the grass and collect the morning dew. Gently apply the morning dew to the hair and scalp while eating a good sharp cheese. Whilst eating the cheese, chant Grow, grow, grow. When the first rays of sunlight appear, dance for 5 minutes while still chanting Grow, grow, grow. Eat more cheese.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Dhf1CCNetM ...+ cheese

I had the same, even though I love to eat it.. the thought of putting it in my hair makes me nauseous as well.

vampyyri
January 10th, 2017, 11:40 AM

I had the same, even though I love to eat it.. the thought of putting it in my hair makes me nauseous as well.

My bad guys :lol: I think it's the foamy texture... because you know, cheese doesn't do that xD

parkmikii
January 10th, 2017, 12:08 PM

And now I'm craving cheetos :lol:

lunasea
January 10th, 2017, 12:42 PM

Yeah, me too; I do this every day. Hasn't worked yet but I believe in miracles!

hanne jensen
January 11th, 2017, 02:20 AM
lunasea, it must be on the first of May. The dew on May 1st has magical powers. Combined with cheese...

Of the Fae
January 11th, 2017, 03:37 AM
My bad guys :lol: I think it's the foamy texture... because you know, cheese doesn't do that xD

You're right. Hmm maybe it would do better as a cream conditioner haha :P In Holland we have Smeerkaas, do you know it?
It's a creamy breadspread.

Crystawni
January 11th, 2017, 06:05 AM
This whole thread is:

Hair Cheese and Monistat

If you believe in hair growth miracles, just say Cheese

:gobblecheese:

alternatively:

Hair, Cheese, and Monistat.

Punctuation makes all the difference...

thunderseed
January 11th, 2017, 07:05 AM
You should look for that moon phase thread on here, it was quite interesting to read how many people swear that the trimming by moon phases help their hair grow much faster.
I guess it's based on the Farmer's Almanac. And... according to that, today and tomorrow, Jan 11th and 12th, are the best days to trim to encourage hair growth. The next best days are the end of the month, the 29th and the 30th.

And also, my hair grows REALLY fast when I brush it really often with a wooden massage bristle brush. https://www.amazon.ca/Healtheveryday%C2%AE-Natural-Cushion-Bristles-Massage/dp/B019DUIK1I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1484143160&sr=8-1&keywords=wooden+bristle+brush That isn't my brush, but it looks similar. This type of brush works like a comb because it has such wide spaced bristles so it's great for detangling without damaging hair.

But most importantly, massaging the scalp on a regular basis is what causes faster growth, because it improves blood circulation in the scalp and helps promote a healthy scalp in general.

My mom and my grandma always used to tell me, 100 brush strokes a day if you want long hair and they both used to be longhairs. I know some articles disprove of that theory now.
And I never do 100 brush strokes at a time, but I do brush my hair frequently throughout the day, so it probably adds up to more than 100 strokes a day.

When I don't brush my hair often my hair grows a lot slower!!!!

Of the Fae
January 11th, 2017, 07:11 AM
You should look for that moon phase thread on here, it was quite interesting to read how many people swear that the trimming by moon phases help their hair grow much faster.
I guess it's based on the Farmer's Almanac. And... according to that, today and tomorrow, Jan 11th and 12th, are the best days to trim to encourage hair growth. The next best days are the end of the month, the 29th and the 30th.

And also, my hair grows REALLY fast when I brush it really often with a wooden massage bristle brush. https://www.amazon.ca/Healtheveryday%C2%AE-Natural-Cushion-Bristles-Massage/dp/B019DUIK1I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1484143160&sr=8-1&keywords=wooden+bristle+brush That isn't my brush, but it looks similar. This type of brush works like a comb because it has such wide spaced bristles so it's great for detangling without damaging hair.

But most importantly, massaging the scalp on a regular basis is what causes faster growth, because it improves blood circulation in the scalp and helps promote a healthy scalp in general.

My mom and my grandma always used to tell me, 100 brush strokes a day if you want long hair and they both used to be longhairs. I know some articles disprove of that theory now.
And I never do 100 brush strokes at a time, but I do brush my hair frequently throughout the day, so it probably adds up to more than 100 strokes a day.

When I don't brush my hair often my hair grows a lot slower!!!!

Ah yes :D then I am definitely trimming today <3

triumphator!
January 11th, 2017, 08:17 AM

Au contraire! Hubby is a chef and he yells about gimmicky stuff in fine dining like cheese foam all the time!

lapushka
January 11th, 2017, 09:30 AM
You're right. Hmm maybe it would do better as a cream conditioner haha :P In Holland we have Smeerkaas, do you know it?
It's a creamy breadspread.

Yep, that's what did it. :lol:

Entangled
January 11th, 2017, 05:53 PM
You can discuss the pros and cons of cheese foam all you want, but I swear by good old-fashioned cheese whiz.

ephemeri
January 11th, 2017, 06:18 PM
You can discuss the pros and cons of cheese foam all you want, but I swear by good old-fashioned cheese whiz.

What about velveeta? Anyone tried that?

:eyebrows:

vampyyri
January 11th, 2017, 06:28 PM

http://i.imgur.com/ig6cshv.jpg

Sorry, I feel compelled to bring these to life xD

Chromis
January 11th, 2017, 06:41 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ig6cshv.jpg

Sorry, I feel compelled to bring these to life xD

The power of cheese compels you! The power of cheese compels you!

neko_kawaii
January 11th, 2017, 06:54 PM

Wouldn't that be like applying cones? Makes for nice slip.

vampyyri
January 11th, 2017, 07:13 PM

The power of cheese compels you! The power of cheese compels you!

Wouldn't that be like applying cones? Makes for nice slip.

Okay, okay... the power of cheese compels me... here's another :p

http://i.imgur.com/IozeYNn.jpg

lunasea
January 11th, 2017, 07:19 PM
If only the power of cheese would compel my hair to grow....

TatsuOni
January 12th, 2017, 01:31 AM
The name of this forum should almost be "Long hair and cheese community" :p

Coral Grimes
January 12th, 2017, 01:48 AM
If only the power of cheese would compel my hair to grow....

*runs in brandishing a crucifix*

The power of cheese compels you!

:p

Crystawni
January 12th, 2017, 02:01 AM
*runs in brandishing a crouton*

I, er...

Oh.

The cheese made me do it.

Coral Grimes
January 12th, 2017, 02:09 AM
Nearly forgot to mention, I got to work this morning and someone had left a pile of grated cheese on the doorstep! (Plus an empty box of Pringles and half a dozen tab ends.) Do you think someone is...watching us? :shudder:

Stranger Things II: The Cheesesidedown

ephemeri
January 12th, 2017, 03:07 AM
:bounce:
Okay, okay... the power of cheese compels me... here's another :p

http://i.imgur.com/IozeYNn.jpg

Vampyrri, I think you've found a calling in hair-cheese memes! :bounce:

*runs in brandishing a crouton*

I, er...

Oh.

The cheese made me do it.

Baaaahahahaha! :laugh:

Suze
January 12th, 2017, 03:18 AM
Like people said, watch your nutrition and eat a well balanced diet. Try drinking green smoothies, they are awesome and a great way to get in 'non processed' nutrition. And focus on your mental health too. I hope you feel better. :flower:

Chromis
January 12th, 2017, 05:34 AM
The name of this forum should almost be "Long hair and cheese community" :p

If long pork is human, I wonder what long cheese is....?

TatsuOni
January 12th, 2017, 09:21 AM
If long pork is human, I wonder what long cheese is....?

LHC:er? :p

Totty
January 12th, 2017, 12:36 PM
May the cheese be with you

lunasea
January 12th, 2017, 02:15 PM
I don't know but I think The Beauty Bottle should be marketing Hair Cheese ~ For Those Ones Who Believe in Miracles. Vampyyri can design the labels. People can ask "Is it a food or a hair product?" :p

The instructions can read something like mix with morning dew and apply under the waxing moon while dancing in a circle and chanting "grow, grow, grow".

lapushka
January 12th, 2017, 02:17 PM
Mmm cheddar slices (on bread) and shredded Emmental (on spaghetti)... yum. :cheese: :yumm:

ephemeri
January 12th, 2017, 02:57 PM
I don't know but I think The Beauty Bottle should be marketing Hair Cheese ~ For Those Ones Who Believe in Miracles. Vampyyri can design the labels. People can ask "Is it a food or a hair product?" :p

...and we'll never tell.... :lipssealed:

Totty
January 12th, 2017, 03:00 PM
Mmm cheddar slices (on bread) and shredded Emmental (on spaghetti)... yum. :cheese: :yumm:

Getting hungry

Entangled
January 12th, 2017, 04:00 PM

The instructions can read something like mix with morning dew and apply under the waxing moon while dancing in a circle and chanting "grow, grow, grow".

...and we'll never tell.... :lipssealed:

But the true answer is both: topical application is for superior gloss and growth stimulation, while internal use provides strength and miracle nutrients. We LHCers believe in versatility of hair products above almost all else.

MeAndTheMaz
January 12th, 2017, 08:33 PM
LHCers believe in food as hair products. There like. Oh what's the word? A Miracle!

lunasea
January 12th, 2017, 08:36 PM
LHCers believe in food as hair products. There like. Oh what the word? a Miracle!

Or like the science of good nutrition. But that's not nearly as mysterious. :stirpot:

TatsuOni
January 13th, 2017, 12:55 AM

For extra effect - gather as many firends as possible for your dancing circle :p

Zebra Fish
January 26th, 2017, 03:12 PM
I tried to explain to mine why I was giggling. He didn't get it.

Haha, same here xD

I read this thread only now. Dunno how it stayed hidden for so long. And I ate some Parmesan while doing so :P

JadedByEntropy
January 26th, 2017, 06:09 PM

you have to melt it down first to bring out the unnatural oils and such. But it sure is silky!

lunasea
January 26th, 2017, 08:22 PM
For extra effect - gather as many firends as possible for your dancing circle :p

Uhmmmmm....
http://www.longhaircommunity.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/make_friends-1170x500.jpg

AutobotsAttack
January 26th, 2017, 10:41 PM
Certain things work differently for people. For me, now that I'm a competitor in powerlifting I'm constantly training and eating upwards of 2,900-3,000 calories a day. My protein clocks in at 200 grams a day so depending on how much protein your diet consists of and how active you are plays a very big role in hair growth next to supplements and massaging. On a good month I push out something just shy of 1.75 inches. If I add on zinc and biotin I get a lovely 2 inches. So it depends really. On any other month when I'm being lazy I get 1.25 inches respectively. So play around with some things and see what works for you.

TatsuOni
January 27th, 2017, 12:35 AM
Uhmmmmm....
http://www.longhaircommunity.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/make_friends-1170x500.jpg

It's hidden in the forum! The entire ritaul! Clues on cheese and how to do it! :laugh:

vampyyri
January 27th, 2017, 07:47 AM

I would totally make this a thing and create the labels and marketing campaign :rollin: this gives me a chance to flex my creative muscles, since my work is very B2B and blah-tastic.

In fact, I'll post back here over the weekend with a label design... so perhaps we can print them and stick them on our favorite "miracle" products :lol:

TatsuOni
January 27th, 2017, 09:43 AM
I would totally make this a thing and create the labels and marketing campaign :rollin: this gives me a chance to flex my creative muscles, since my work is very B2B and blah-tastic.

In fact, I'll post back here over the weekend with a label design... so perhaps we can print them and stick them on our favorite "miracle" products :lol:

That's awesome! I'm looking forward to it! :)

lunasea
January 27th, 2017, 10:15 AM

Can't wait! :popcorn::popcorn::cheese::gobblecheese::gobbleche ese:

Serimel
January 27th, 2017, 10:18 AM
This thread really is epic :D I love lhc humour.

vampyyri
February 4th, 2017, 03:30 PM
So... it has finally happened. I have made the label for all of you to enjoy!

http://i.imgur.com/dadV3eZ.jpg
(this is a low-res version of it, if you guys wanted to print it let me know and I can upload the full-res version!)

lunasea
February 4th, 2017, 03:40 PM
OMG!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! I WANT THIS PRODUCT! When will it be coming to a store near me!!! :magic::cheese:

neko_kawaii
February 4th, 2017, 03:44 PM
I feel like we need a way to sticky specific epic posts. Maybe a thread with links to posts that win the internet?

lapushka
February 4th, 2017, 03:48 PM
V! That is *amazing*! So darn creative!!! I recognize it faintly. Based on a Shea Moisture label? ;)

I'm laughing my booty off! :lol:

vampyyri
February 4th, 2017, 03:49 PM
V! That is *amazing*! So darn creative!!! I recognize it faintly. Based on a Shea Moisture label? ;)

I'm laughing my booty off! :lol:

That was indeed my reference! Good eye! :thumbsup:

mellsss91
February 4th, 2017, 04:08 PM
I use these hair growth pills and oil from kerotin. It makes it grow faster and more Healthy looking.

CindyOfTheOaks
February 4th, 2017, 04:25 PM

(this is a low-res version of it, if you guys wanted to print it let me know and I can upload the full-res version!)

Saved to desk top to print out later...
Gonna empty a jar, put that on it and put my $2 hair sticks in it.

Awesome job !!

Chromis
February 4th, 2017, 04:25 PM
I feel like we need a way to sticky specific epic posts. Maybe a thread with links to posts that win the internet?

At least with the epic tag we can search by title with the advanced search, I suppose we could actually put *real* tags on them too..... *totters off cheesily*

neko_kawaii
February 4th, 2017, 04:29 PM
At least with the epic tag we can search by title with the advanced search, I suppose we could actually put *real* tags on them too..... *totters off cheesily*

We can tag threads, but not individual posts. *sad*

alimc
February 4th, 2017, 04:49 PM
Absolutely genius!!! :applause

lunasea
February 4th, 2017, 06:02 PM
Saved to desk top to print out later...
Gonna empty a jar, put that on it and put my $2 hair sticks in it.

Awesome job !!

OoooOOoooOOOO, I like this idea! I may need to print one of those out myself for hairtoy storage decoration!

vampyyri
February 4th, 2017, 06:58 PM
Aww thanks guys :crush:
Glad I could be of service :lol:

Serimel
February 5th, 2017, 01:02 AM

I'm a believer! I will so buy this product!! :D

:cheese: I believe I can grow :cheese:
:cheese: I believe I can touch the ground :cheese:
:cheese: I think about it every night and day :cheese:
:cheese: spread my cheese and grow away... :cheese:

truepeacenik
February 5th, 2017, 01:20 AM

Mix with Morning Dew?
https://g.co/kgs/wwZ2ap

lapushka
February 5th, 2017, 04:14 AM

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :spitting:

pili
February 6th, 2017, 08:21 AM

This is great! Amazing job.

Bwahahaha!

TatsuOni
February 13th, 2017, 06:38 AM
That's great vampyyri! :laugh: Laugh: :laugh:

mellsss91
February 13th, 2017, 10:45 AM
For me the pure coconut oil really works to grow my hair faster.
I use it as a pre conditioner and just sleep with it

Platzhalter
February 14th, 2017, 02:21 AM
Just having some cheesy oats for breakfast... think I can already FEEL how my hair grows :cheese:

vampyyri
February 14th, 2017, 08:55 AM
Just having some cheesy oats for breakfast... think I can already FEEL how my hair grows :cheese:

I have cheese in just about every meal I possibly can, so you would think my hair would be down to the floor by now :cheese:

truepeacenik
February 14th, 2017, 10:40 AM
I have cheese in just about every meal I possibly can, so you would think my hair would be down to the floor by now :cheese:
Wait, the cheese is internal? Whoops.

Rambles off to wash goat cheese from hair

truepeacenik
February 14th, 2017, 10:41 AM
For me the pure coconut oil really works to grow my hair faster.
I use it as a pre conditioner and just sleep with it

Welcome to LHC! Epic means we have turned an odd thread into a running joke. Not taking it seriously.

vampyyri
February 14th, 2017, 10:58 AM
Wait, the cheese is internal? Whoops.

Rambles off to wash goat cheese from hair

It's best if you ingest it and buy my LHC Miracle Hair Cheese© :eyebrows:

neko_kawaii
February 14th, 2017, 11:41 AM
It's best if you ingest it and buy my LHC Miracle Hair Cheese© :eyebrows:

Buy it for your Valentine! (LHC love and cheese day)

vampyyri
February 14th, 2017, 02:59 PM
Buy it for your Valentine! (LHC love and cheese day)

The perfect Valentine's day gift, and it pairs perfectly with the holy grail, the fountain of youth, or the cure for world hunger!

lunasea
February 14th, 2017, 03:45 PM
You're all confused! You are supposed to all feed it to each other whilst dancing in circles!

neko_kawaii
February 14th, 2017, 04:05 PM
Can I feed it to myself as I spin in a circle? Visualizing spray cheese. . .

lunasea
February 14th, 2017, 04:15 PM
But of course!

MsPharaohMoan
February 14th, 2017, 05:21 PM
You're all confused! You are supposed to all feed it to each other whilst dancing in circles!

am I the only one bothered by the placement of "long hair"? I feel like it should be placed slightly more to the right so the l doesn't overlap with the e in "the".

On a related note, these girls should be clasping a wheel of cheese instead of each other. After all, cheese is the glue that binds us together.

(aren't I a critic)

lunasea
February 14th, 2017, 05:27 PM
Well cheese binds us anyway (snicker).

vampyyri
February 14th, 2017, 10:08 PM

http://i.imgur.com/l6XU7uA.jpg

Ask and you shall receive...

TatsuOni
February 15th, 2017, 04:28 AM
I've been out of cheese for over a week and can't buy any before tomorrow shudder: If I get a growth stall I will know why :laugh:

MsPharaohMoan
February 15th, 2017, 04:54 AM

Ask and you shall receive...

YAAAAAAAS :bowtome:

vampyyri
February 15th, 2017, 07:26 AM
I've been out of cheese for over a week and can't buy any before tomorrow shudder: If I get a growth stall I will know why :laugh:

Oh no that's the worst! Don't go too long before having more cheese, you might lose 2" of growth... it'll just retract back in :lol:

TatsuOni
February 15th, 2017, 07:29 AM
Oh no that's the worst! Don't go too long before having more cheese, you might lose 2" of growth... it'll just retract back in :lol:

This means that I have to eat a lot of cheese tomorrow! Right!? :lol:

vampyyri
February 15th, 2017, 12:28 PM
This means that I have to eat a lot of cheese tomorrow! Right!? :lol:

Why of course... just remember:

:rollin:

Serimel
February 15th, 2017, 12:51 PM
This thread just kills me. :rollin: I admire your creativity vampyyri. You are a true artist.

butterfly_dream
February 15th, 2017, 01:39 PM
I have eaten a lot of cheese today…really… Camembert, Parmesan… burph…
Tomorrow I should be at knee length. :twisted:

ephemeri
February 15th, 2017, 05:54 PM
This thread is seriously making me hungry....

lapushka
February 16th, 2017, 06:51 AM
I literally these days *only* eat cheese on our spaghetti & meatballs dish (an Emmental). Plenty of it.

pili
February 16th, 2017, 06:00 PM
While in FL visiting family, my mom got me Colombian cheese. I think it is making my hair bigger and curlier. My sister says it's the humidity, but I believe it's the Queso Fresco.

Entangled
February 16th, 2017, 06:05 PM
While in FL visiting family, my mom got me Colombian cheese. I think it is making my hair bigger and curlier. My sister says it's the humidity, but I believe it's the Queso Fresco.
Queso Fresco is a soft cheese, no? That must be why. You must eat hard cheese if you want sleek hair. Soft cheeses are for volume.

pili
February 16th, 2017, 06:47 PM
Queso Fresco is a soft cheese, no? That must be why. You must eat hard cheese if you want sleek hair. Soft cheeses are for volume.

Yes it is, but I am Colombian too, so volume is standard issue with us.

MusicalSpoons
January 28th, 2019, 06:48 AM

Finally! A hair benefit of the version of cheese I like - Boursin here I come! :gobblecheese:

(I hadn't read this thread before, but Vampyyri I think you win the internet :rollin:)

mwallingford
January 28th, 2019, 09:34 AM
This thread was seriously worth the read! But what happened to all the pictures and memes that were mentioned? Did they get eaten by Photbucket? (Dear Lord, I hope they don't come after our cheese next! shudder: )

MusicalSpoons
January 28th, 2019, 09:40 AM
^ a lot of them are http links not https, so don't show. But if you click 'reply with quote' on a post with invisible images the link will show so you can copy and paste it into your browser. (I don't always do that with old threads but Vampyyri's genius contributions were worth it :D)

TatsuOni
January 28th, 2019, 10:38 AM
^ a lot of them are http links not https, so don't show. But if you click 'reply with quote' on a post with invisible images the link will show so you can copy and paste it into your browser. (I don't always do that with old threads but Vampyyri's genius contributions were worth it :D)

I saw them when she posted them and they sure are worth looking at! :D

mwallingford
January 28th, 2019, 10:50 AM
Thank you! I didn't know you could do that, that's a great tip MusicalSpoons! I'm dying of curiosity, I'll have to look these up when I have a bit more time on my hands

gustavonut
January 28th, 2019, 12:47 PM
*Homer Simpson voice* Mmmmm cheese.. :p

Dark40
January 28th, 2019, 02:44 PM
I agree with bunzfan. Try investing in protein shakes and eating a lot of protein. That will really make your hair grow a lot faster every month!!! I eat a lot of protein daily, and I know that my hair grows 1 inch per month.

languagenut
January 28th, 2019, 03:59 PM
Just ate some homemade yogurt cheese with garlic and herbs! :gobblecheese: Maybe I should rub the residue on my head now :lol:

MusicalSpoons
January 28th, 2019, 04:10 PM
Just ate some homemade yogurt cheese with garlic and herbs! :gobblecheese: Maybe I should rub the residue on my head now :lol:

*Drools* sounds yummy! Only the best for our hair ;)