PDA

View Full Version : TorrinPaige

Shibe
October 30th, 2013, 10:54 PM
I adore her videos, and her personality is so wonderful! Is she a member here?

Kaelee
October 30th, 2013, 11:03 PM
I believe (though not 100% certain) that she goes by Torrilin here. :)

I also love her videos! She's a hoot!

Lyv
October 30th, 2013, 11:23 PM
I wondered that too! I love her channel, she's the only youtuber I can watch for more than a few minutes without getting bored!

dmilton
October 31st, 2013, 12:03 AM
Yes, she is a member here. I love her tutorials! :)

biogirl87
October 31st, 2013, 01:31 AM
Shibe, TorrinPaige is a member here and I believe has the same screen name on LHC (that is, here screen name on LHC is TorrinPaige also).

Tail Feathers
October 31st, 2013, 02:17 AM
Torrin ? She is a selfless, kind, huge-hearted positive ray of sunlight in the dead of Winter.
She always lifts my spirits with her generous nature and helpful videos.
And yes, we are lucky. She is a member here, too !

lapushka
October 31st, 2013, 04:16 AM
Yes, she's a member here too, and goes by the same name as biogirl already stated, though she doesn't react nearly as often (as I'd like :D).

She's doing "vlogtober" on her channel now, just a few more days to go until vlogtober's over guys. Go check her out! ;)

Long_hair_bear
October 31st, 2013, 07:35 AM
:) Shes the one who has taught me to do the infinity/figure 8 buns, the disc bun, and hopefully soon, the nautilus. :)

tetisheri72
October 31st, 2013, 07:38 AM
She's the one who taught me how to French/Dutch braid. Love her.

Amahaitz
October 31st, 2013, 07:45 AM
I love TorrinPaige! She is so talented and so beautiful (kind of reminds me of the actress Isabelle Nanty) and seems like such a sweet, funny, caring person. I watch her videos all the time.

torrilin
October 31st, 2013, 08:02 AM
I believe (though not 100% certain) that she goes by Torrilin here. :)

I also love her videos! She's a hoot!

I am flattered to be mistaken for her, but nope, she goes by TorrinPaige here too, and I am not as awesome as she is.

Marika
October 31st, 2013, 08:03 AM
I love her too! It's so much more helpful and entertaining to watch hair tutorials where a person actually talks! :popcorn:

ositarosita
October 31st, 2013, 08:28 AM
She's a sweetheart

sweetinlace
October 31st, 2013, 08:56 AM
I've recently been watching her videos nearly every day. She's definitely a bright spot in my day. Makes me smile and laugh.

Shibe
October 31st, 2013, 02:02 PM
So glad she is here, I'll have to pop on over to her user page and say hello! :)

Mainesongbird
October 31st, 2013, 06:32 PM
She is awesome, definitely my favorite Youtuber! =)

Dark Rosaleen
October 31st, 2013, 06:56 PM
I love her videos. She seems like a genuinely kind person, and she's hilarious.

Macaroni
October 31st, 2013, 07:12 PM
She's adorable and I enjoy all her YouTube videos ♥

SerinaDaith
October 31st, 2013, 07:17 PM
I watch and dream of having length enough to do more of her updo styles in more than a half up sort of way. She is lovely.

tetisheri72
October 31st, 2013, 07:27 PM
I watch and dream of having length enough to do more of her updo styles in more than a half up sort of way. She is lovely.

I dream of having hair as thick as hers. Don't get me wrong, I love my hair, but it's nowhere near as thick as hers.

Jennah
October 31st, 2013, 09:25 PM
She seems like such a nice person!

I loved the one "by request" video where she lets the bun fall.

In this video you can really appreciate how beautiful long hair is!

Shibe
October 31st, 2013, 11:42 PM
I need to find this video!

katelinn
November 1st, 2013, 05:03 AM
I am a big fan too, her videos are just great !!

NuclearApple
November 1st, 2013, 06:10 AM
I love torrin too and yes!she's a member here :)

march_sun
November 1st, 2013, 07:35 AM
I really love watching Torrin's videos! She has such a fun personality.

Andeee
November 1st, 2013, 11:10 AM
It was through one of her videos that I found this place! Her hair is gorgeous and so is she--great personality, too!

Purdy Bear
November 1st, 2013, 12:35 PM
Same here, I found LHC through Torrin's You Tube channel. I'm very glad I did too.

Jennah
November 1st, 2013, 03:53 PM
I need to find this video!

Here it is (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AroW7tfKL9g) :)

martyna_22
November 1st, 2013, 04:07 PM
She is just like a real-life Rapunzel. Both hair and personality alike, when it comes to being positive at all times and everything :) I seriously cannot express my positive feelings towards her explicitly enough.. even though I don't know her in person or anything.. I wish I did, though.

jacqueline101
November 1st, 2013, 04:27 PM
She's amazing I've watched her videos. I think she's on here like others stated.

makeminea99
November 1st, 2013, 04:53 PM
^ What you all said! She's brilliant, I stumbled across her by accident on youtube, I was seriously considering chopping my then mid back length hair, she inspired me to keep growing and now I'm a little past hip and heading to tailbone - a whole new world for my hair! Whenever I'm wearing a style that I've learned from one of her videos and anyone compliments me on it, I say to them, 'ooh I learned it off Torrin Paige off You Tube, go have a look, you think MY hair's long!!' She's ace!:D

Marbid
November 1st, 2013, 09:32 PM
lol. This is the Praise TORRINPAIGE thread.

I'm going to join.

I must say that what brought me here is Feys trimming method.... then LongLocks.... looking for hair sticks..... then LHC.... Then TORRINPAIGE...

But I must say. I stayed at the TORRINPAIGE. I just love all her tutorials. And her Vlogs... She's what I watch on my pc over lunch. Wish I could do some of her hair dos on my own hair thou. But all the tinkering I have to do to learn then takes quite a toll on my hair. (plus my hair is not long enough for some of those hair styles)...

Yeah she's awesome. I ger a bad case of hair envy from her sometimes. But I still end up watching more. :shrug:

gnome82
November 2nd, 2013, 05:03 AM
I love her you tube clips, she seems like a lovely person. :D

Autumn Light
November 2nd, 2013, 05:02 PM
I love watching her youtube videos! :D

Torrin Paige
November 4th, 2013, 02:43 PM
Well, I would like to first say, Thank You! for all the wonderful comments you guys have left. I may or may not be all misty eyed at the moment over the effusive praise (oh come on, any of you who watch me know I'm all snivelly over here) but I just want you all to know that I appreciate you, too. I thought about giving up on the YT page, but enough of my girls have expressed to me that all of my babbling and whatnot really helps them out sometimes so I figured if I can help a few girls get through a bad day then it's all worth it. I've not been around the LHC much since the change-over because many of the changes make it so difficult to navigate sometimes (and half the time it was giving me sign in errors) and I had no idea this thread even existed until my girl, Christina, clued me in. She knew I was a little down and she sent me the link to cheer me up. Boy howdy did it ever! So, Thank you, ladies, and I am so SO happy that you all have been enjoying the vids and I'm exceedingly happy to have helped you out in whatever way I did. I am so lucky to have such a good crew of Lovelies.

Shibe
November 4th, 2013, 02:50 PM
Hey Torrin!

So happy we could lift your spirits, you really do have a huge fan club and we adore you and your videos!

I pray to the hair gods that I can wake up with hair as thick as yours ;D

Long_hair_bear
November 4th, 2013, 03:15 PM
Yay Torrin! Becky bear loves you! And no downing your YT page or Becky would cry!

cheetahfast
November 4th, 2013, 03:28 PM
Hey torrin! Another fan here. I must have watched your crown braid video 100 times. It was really helpful.

Peggy E.
November 4th, 2013, 03:36 PM
I don't have my own channel, so I can't make any comments on your wonderful videos - it's been so frustrating, for there's been so much I've wanted to say to you, comment on, to let you know how important you've been to me on so many occasions.

Oh, please don't leave the YT channel! So many (me, for sure!) look forward to your bright, friendly presence in our days, life would be a bit bleaker without it. Yours goes beyond the how-to, you are our friend!

Shibe
November 4th, 2013, 04:22 PM
Peggy, an email address is all you need to sign up for youtube :) I have an account, but have no videos of my own.

lapushka
November 4th, 2013, 04:24 PM
Well, I would like to first say, Thank You! for all the wonderful comments you guys have left. I may or may not be all misty eyed at the moment over the effusive praise (oh come on, any of you who watch me know I'm all snivelly over here) but I just want you all to know that I appreciate you, too. I thought about giving up on the YT page, but enough of my girls have expressed to me that all of my babbling and whatnot really helps them out sometimes so I figured if I can help a few girls get through a bad day then it's all worth it. I've not been around the LHC much since the change-over because many of the changes make it so difficult to navigate sometimes (and half the time it was giving me sign in errors) and I had no idea this thread even existed until my girl, Christina, clued me in. She knew I was a little down and she sent me the link to cheer me up. Boy howdy did it ever! So, Thank you, ladies, and I am so SO happy that you all have been enjoying the vids and I'm exceedingly happy to have helped you out in whatever way I did. I am so lucky to have such a good crew of Lovelies.

Oh Torrin, you have an awesome personality. I have enjoyed your hair tutorials, food tutorials, and especially vlogtober. I hope you keep up with the vlogs, because they are awesome!

tetisheri72
November 4th, 2013, 04:52 PM

I love listening to you talk when you are doing your hair. It's such a nice change from the vids that last two minutes to show a complicated 'do.

lunalocks
November 4th, 2013, 05:33 PM
Lunalocks loves you too, Torrin. I have learned SO MUCH from you as well as having been entertained by watching you do styles that I will never be able to (due to thinner hair than yours). Thank you for your vids.

Naiadryade
November 4th, 2013, 06:19 PM
I also think you're fantastic, Torrin! Your personality makes watching your videos so fun. You're also really good at explaining things... I can dutch braid because of you! Not to mention all the gawking at your stunning hair that we all do.

Nae
November 4th, 2013, 06:39 PM
Torrin, you are awesome. I appreciate that you let us into your lives. I know it can't always be easy. I have never met you in rl (more's the pity) but I do feel that you are a friend and that is all because of your shining personality. You truly do welcome thousands of people into your life and your home and try to drown us all in love. Believe me, the world needs your sunshine. Don't give up. You make a difference!!!

swearnsue
November 4th, 2013, 06:51 PM
I learned how to make braid waves from her video! I went out and bought small rollers and end papers and followed her directs and got perfect results.

I didn't realize there were more videos!

Thank you Torrin Paige for your help, your braid wave video allowed this old fine haired lady feel like she has thick hair finally!!!

Not Lynn Merely
November 4th, 2013, 08:18 PM
Oh, TorrinPaige, I love your videos. You are one of the few Youtubers I watch frequently and repeatedly. Your "Hello, my lovelies!" brightens my day. Though my hair will never be as thick as yours, I still love to watch it. *happy sigh*

Please, don't stop making videos, and don't leave us!

Thinthondiel
November 4th, 2013, 08:26 PM
Torrin, you helped me learn how to French and Dutch braid! :) I love your personality... and your accent! So lovely to listen to.

long&blonde
November 4th, 2013, 09:36 PM
I'm another of the multitude who love Torrin's YouTube videos. I am all thumbs at styling updos and braiding, But Torrin's positive attitude makes me feel I can accomplish the style too.
I totally agree with Peggy E. Who commented "Without Torrin Paige's YouTube videos, the world would be a bleaker place." Word. So easy to see from her videos what a wonderful heart & soul she has.

Khristopher
November 4th, 2013, 09:58 PM
I'm joining to this thread to say thank you, Torrin! I'm a big fan of your videos too and I've learn lots of things from them :)

hennalonghair
October 4th, 2015, 07:19 PM
Yes this is an old thread but I just love her videos and had no idea she was a member here.

dancingrain91
October 4th, 2015, 08:16 PM

I love your videos Torrin! I'm glad this thread lifted your spirits. I will try your new autumn bun tomorrow and leave a pic here for what happens on shorter, thinner, fine hair. But hey, it will be the first non nautilus bun I've worn in a couple months so Yay variety!

But seriously you inspire me to be more creative when I find myself in a hairstyle rut and your "babbling" not only helps me but is a bright spot in my day. Lots of love! :3

meteor
October 4th, 2015, 08:45 PM
Yes this is an old thread but I just love her videos and had no idea she was a member here.

Thanks a lot for resurrecting this thread, hennalonghair! :thumbsup:
I love her videos, too! :love:
Her hairstyling channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/torrinpaige) is pretty incredible, with lots and lots of cool ideas, especially all the braids and half-ups from the Game of Thrones and the Lord of the Rings and other fantasy hairstyles... :crush: Really awesome stuff! :applause Thank you so very much for all the wonderful videos and your warm and positive energy, Torrin Paige! :flowers:

LauraAlaina
October 4th, 2015, 08:56 PM
Shes so cute! I just watched her " more silly long hair comments" haha i love it!

lapushka
October 5th, 2015, 03:44 AM
I love it now that she's on a tighter filming schedule with a video every day, and a hairstyle every week. Amazing!

hennalonghair
October 5th, 2015, 05:15 AM
I personally like how she adds so much of her personality to her videos. She makes people viewing feel like it's a good friend helping you out.

Nuala
October 5th, 2015, 11:20 AM
Here another TorrinPaige fan, I love her warm personality! She always cheers me up!