PDA

View Full Version : OMG insane growth!! pics

bunzfan
October 28th, 2013, 08:36 AM
So last few months my hair has been growing like a weed!! probably because i've stopped trimming. In June,July and august my hair was like this!

http://imageshack.us/a/img507/9022/dscf9055u.jpghttp://imageshack.us/a/img33/1528/wjf0.jpghttp://imageshack.us/a/img822/7829/mkz9.jpg

Someone just mentioned from the front my hair looked hip length! well i thought i was only just hip so i got my son to take another picture and look!!

http://imageshack.us/a/img30/4749/t6n3.jpg

When i posted it they said i look longer than hip ...so how friggin awesome is that!!!

donnalouise
October 28th, 2013, 08:42 AM
woa... great growth! Looks like it's real close to tailbone! Did you do anything else other than stop trimming?

bunzfan
October 28th, 2013, 08:44 AM
woa... great growth! Looks like it's real close to tailbone! Did you do anything else other than stop trimming?

Er well ive been eating more so been getting plenty of protein especially peanut butter! and oiling more and that's about it recently been making sure ive been getting enough sleep.

Aingeal
October 28th, 2013, 09:02 AM
Wow! It looks fantastic! It looks so close to tbl!

bunzfan
October 28th, 2013, 09:05 AM
Wow! It looks fantastic! It looks so close to tbl!

I'm in shock :disco: i really can't believe it!

jacqueline101
October 28th, 2013, 09:09 AM
Wow you're right that is major growth. Congratulations on the growth and you started eating more peanut butter and oiling more. What kind of oil do you use?

spidermom
October 28th, 2013, 09:11 AM
Awesome growth.

bunzfan
October 28th, 2013, 09:12 AM
Wow you're right that is major growth. Congratulations on the growth and you started eating more peanut butter and oiling more. What kind of oil do you use?

Thanks i'm grinning from ear to ear, been using coconut oil daily but recently gone back to cones i think it makes it look straighter and hence longer :lol: yeah peanut butter is great just ask arc she told me about it ..oh been eating plenty of eggs too;)

ExpectoPatronum
October 28th, 2013, 09:16 AM
That's amazing growth! I have to admit I'm jealous. :P How much longer do you have until your 2013 goal of TBL?

It looks like I'm going to have to start eating more lol.

jacqueline101
October 28th, 2013, 09:17 AM
Thanks i'm grinning from ear to ear, been using coconut oil daily but recently gone back to cones i think it makes it look straighter and hence longer :lol: yeah peanut butter is great just ask arc she told me about it ..oh been eating plenty of eggs too;)

I have a 2 pound jar of peanut butter home made apple jelly I'm going to try this. I don't eat eggs I can't afford them. I got off of oiling I might have to go back. I have been trying olive oil but when I first joined coconut oil was my go to oil. I have a lot of it left.

Crumpet
October 28th, 2013, 09:19 AM
Brilliant! How long did it take you to get from waist to TB? Six months?!?! That's fantastic!

bunzfan
October 28th, 2013, 09:20 AM
That's amazing growth! I have to admit I'm jealous. :P How much longer do you have until your 2013 goal of TBL?

It looks like I'm going to have to start eating more lol.

I never thought i would even get to TBL but it is entirely possible i do believe now , probably another inch or so i dont know really..get some peanut butter :lol: i have been eating plenty of quorn which is high in protein. 3 years ago i was your length so i guess it does grow fast .

bunzfan
October 28th, 2013, 09:22 AM
Brilliant! How long did it take you to get from waist to TB? Six months?!?! That's fantastic!

Dont think i'm true tailbone yet but i cut it to just past waist in June would you believe that's only 5 months ago that's pretty mad isn't it :D

bunzfan
October 28th, 2013, 09:23 AM
I have a 2 pound jar of peanut butter home made apple jelly I'm going to try this. I don't eat eggs I can't afford them. I got off of oiling I might have to go back. I have been trying olive oil but when I first joined coconut oil was my go to oil. I have a lot of it left.

I also stopped oiling but i've gone back to my original routine shampoo,condition and cones or oil and seems to be working.

Quahatundightu
October 28th, 2013, 09:24 AM
Omg that's so exciting :D you will be at TB in no time!! Congrats :) It's looking so thick too

Crumpet
October 28th, 2013, 09:28 AM
Dont think i'm true tailbone yet but i cut it to just past waist in June would you believe that's only 5 months ago that's pretty mad isn't it :D

Completely mad! But wonderful! It looks great -- your colour is cool since it looks so different in each type of lighting. I love hair like that!

bunzfan
October 28th, 2013, 09:32 AM
Omg that's so exciting :D you will be at TB in no time!! Congrats :) It's looking so thick too

Thick?? i thought the ends look like poo :lol: but i'm not trimming for awhile longer then next year i'll go back to maintaining probably for a year.

Completely mad! But wonderful! It looks great -- your colour is cool since it looks so different in each type of lighting. I love hair like that!

It is wonderful in natural light its auburn how it looks there and sometimes it looks more brown ..colour is all down to henna as i cant dye any more it hurts my scalp.

lapushka
October 28th, 2013, 09:47 AM
Good for you, bunzfan! Amazing growth, indeed! :D

bunzfan
October 28th, 2013, 09:49 AM
Good for you, bunzfan! Amazing growth, indeed! :D

Thanks and i'm definitely not trimming till next year now i'm so close to my next goal TBL .

hairaddiction
October 28th, 2013, 10:25 AM
Congrats on the growth spurt! It looks great! :cool:

velorutionista
October 28th, 2013, 11:06 AM
That's amazing growth! Hoping my hair will take some notes and follow suit!!!

Madora
October 28th, 2013, 11:15 AM
Good for you, bunzfan! Keep up with the protein!

dulce
October 28th, 2013, 11:22 AM
It looks wonderful Bunzfan,hip length looks good on you.It actually looks past hip.

bunzfan
October 28th, 2013, 11:23 AM
Good for you, bunzfan! Keep up with the protein!

Thanks, the ends could be thicker but I can micro trim next year as my ultimate goal is classic with good ends..

bunzfan
October 28th, 2013, 11:29 AM
It looks wonderful Bunzfan,hip length looks good on you.It actually looks past hip.

I think it's close to BCL woot woot thanks I class hip as the top of the hips I think you are right :D

TrapperCreekD
October 28th, 2013, 11:31 AM
Amazing, congrats on the growth! :hifive: Did you comb for the pics? *peers at photos* I think we might be hair twins!

kitschy
October 28th, 2013, 11:32 AM
Looks GREAT, bunzfan!

bunzfan
October 28th, 2013, 11:39 AM
Amazing, congrats on the growth! :hifive: Did you comb for the pics? *peers at photos* I think we might be hair twins!

I brushed it with my new bamboo brush, hey maybe we are hey hair friend ;)

Looks GREAT, bunzfan!

Does it thanks, I thought it was feeling flat that's probably the extra weight think I'll maintain next year around June time.

dulce
October 28th, 2013, 11:49 AM
And I think your ends are fine!If it was me,I'd keep growing and trim later after you are close or at classic.It's looking thicker the longer you go..

rock007junkie
October 28th, 2013, 12:05 PM
That is really awesome growth! :cheer::cheer:

MyKing'sQueen
October 28th, 2013, 05:12 PM
Wow! Congrats, bunzfan! That is some great growth! I think we're about the same length now:hifive:

nakima
October 28th, 2013, 11:59 PM
congrats on the growth! Its amazeing how long it got in such a short time wow! good job, protein is awesome :)

Allychan
October 29th, 2013, 12:42 AM
Sleeping beauty your diet of protein and extra sleep is paying off. I was reading another thread recently and saw your blue shirt photo and thought you looked considerably longer. But that latest one in the black is super awesome! Congrats! Hope I am writing a similar thread for myself in Jan next year:popcorn:

bunzfan
October 29th, 2013, 03:55 AM
Wow! Congrats, bunzfan! That is some great growth! I think we're about the same length now:hifive:

That is pretty insane i think LOL just this month i was barely hip i think normally the ends curl under and it that picture they were straight. keep thinking shall i trim the racers but i wont i like how long it looks.

Sleeping beauty your diet of protein and extra sleep is paying off. I was reading another thread recently and saw your blue shirt photo and thought you looked considerably longer. But that latest one in the black is super awesome! Congrats! Hope I am writing a similar thread for myself in Jan next year:popcorn:

Thanks its since my son started taking pics it just looks longer haha rather awesome, your hair has grown loads was thinking that just the other day!! your be at waist in no time and its thickened up so much!!

Stray_mind
October 29th, 2013, 04:32 AM
Amazing growth, i'm envious a bit :) Congrats!

höpönasu
October 29th, 2013, 06:10 AM
Okay, I'm off to get some eggs and peanut butter! :rockerdud
I know my diet has been awful the past few months at least and I really could use more protein!
Great growth, congrats!
But I'm not sure we have peanut butter with protein in them, I've only seen sugary peanut butters. :ponder:

NataschaB.
October 29th, 2013, 07:32 AM
Wow, awesome! Very impressive growth!
I think I need to eat more, growth like yours would be great :D

Rio040113
October 29th, 2013, 07:35 AM
Awesome growth bunzfan, feel free to send some of your good growing vibes my way :lol:

joflakes
October 29th, 2013, 07:41 AM
Wow, that's serious growth! =)

duchess67
October 29th, 2013, 07:50 AM
That is really amazing, bunzfan! congrats on the growth!

butterfly_dream
October 29th, 2013, 08:24 AM
Remarkable growth, bunzfan! :shocked::shocked:
I’m going to get some eggs. :wink:

bunzfan
October 29th, 2013, 10:39 AM
Thanks everyone :cool: i can understand why some would think had it really grown that much! Right, i hate to feel like i'm like i'm deceiving people so i got my son to take another picture its really wavy today even with some oil in it my jeans had slipped down and the waist band sits just above BCL so it looks slightly shorter here.

http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/8756/yqy1.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/585/yqy1.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

I believe stretched out it would look a similar length as its almost dead straight in that picture posted.

Shibe
October 29th, 2013, 11:09 AM
I think I'm gonna go fry some eggs for lunch!

MyKing'sQueen
October 29th, 2013, 01:28 PM
That is pretty insane i think LOL just this month i was barely hip i think normally the ends curl under and it that picture they were straight. keep thinking shall i trim the racers but i wont i like how long it looks.

I agree, the waves eat up quite a bit of length on me too. I don't think you should trim btw, your ends look good to me. On to BCL we go))

BrightEyes
October 29th, 2013, 01:36 PM
Wow, your hair looks amazing!!! I love the color and your waves too:)

I think I'm gonna eat some peanut butter now.

alexis917
October 29th, 2013, 01:40 PM
For stopping trims, your ends look THICKER!
Great growth, too!

bunzfan
October 29th, 2013, 02:14 PM
I agree, the waves eat up quite a bit of length on me too. I don't think you should trim btw, your ends look good to me. On to BCL we go))

Wow, your hair looks amazing!!! I love the color and your waves too:)

I think I'm gonna eat some peanut butter now.

Aww thanks it can look many colours in different lighting, peanut butter rocks as do protein shakes ;)

For stopping trims, your ends look THICKER!
Great growth, too!

Thanks very much I'm holding out till next year at the latest now I'm over my trimming obsession :lol:

janeytilllie
October 29th, 2013, 02:21 PM
Your hair looks so beautiful and long! Congrats on the speedy hair growth :D

AmyBeth
October 29th, 2013, 04:30 PM
Your hair is so shiny in that picture. I admit, I'm jealous. A few more months, and I'll be there. Luckily, I do enjoy peanut butter- do peanut butter cookies count?:D

Tini'sNewHair
October 29th, 2013, 09:10 PM
*day dreams about having your hair length on me* ... ahhh, that does look pretty AWESOME :D Congrats. Send some growth spurt my way to please :)

Tini'sNewHair
October 29th, 2013, 09:12 PM
oh and i LOVE peanut butter to, i eat it on the side with a handfull of grapes/mandarines and camomile tea with a sprincle of grown cinamon mmmmmmm :)

Wildcat Diva
October 29th, 2013, 10:05 PM
Your hair is so shiny in that picture. I admit, I'm jealous. A few more months, and I'll be there. Luckily, I do enjoy peanut butter- do peanut butter cookies count?:D

I was wondering if Reece's Peanut Butter cups count.

Anexia
October 29th, 2013, 11:27 PM
I love your haircolor! :) Congrats on reaching that length so fast. :D

redtuss
October 29th, 2013, 11:32 PM
Wow fantastic! And I love how the protein contributor is so darn yummy as well!

Aaaaarrrr peanut butter! :D
Beautiful progress!

0xalis
October 29th, 2013, 11:38 PM
Gorgeous hair, and wonderful growth! I'm super jealous ♥
I think I'm gonna go grab some peanut butter to dip my pretzels in~

bunzfan
November 1st, 2013, 10:30 AM
I was wondering if Reece's Peanut Butter cups count.

I love your haircolor! :) Congrats on reaching that length so fast. :D

Wow fantastic! And I love how the protein contributor is so darn yummy as well!

Aaaaarrrr peanut butter! :D
Beautiful progress!

Gorgeous hair, and wonderful growth! I'm super jealous ♥
I think I'm gonna go grab some peanut butter to dip my pretzels in~

Thanks everyone my hair seems to shine in pics thanks to the flash, anything with peanuts would probably do it I just have the smooth peanut butter on hot toast yum...yum..

Andeee
November 1st, 2013, 10:49 AM
I can hear jars of peanut butter opening all over the world right now! Also now I want peanut butter cookies, too!

Amazing growth spurt, very jealous!

Neecola
November 1st, 2013, 11:32 AM
Wow! Amazing growth! Your hair must be loving the pb :)

Lady of Autumn
November 1st, 2013, 02:04 PM
That's seriously awesome! Congratulations!

martyna_22
November 1st, 2013, 02:57 PM
Count me in the jealous group :) It is amazing! Keep eating peanut butter :) I've been eating it recently as well :)