PDA

View Full Version : Long-time lurker...

Ade
September 5th, 2008, 06:40 AM
I've been lurking for about three months and recently got an ID.

First, I would like to say that it's NOT COOL to have a policy of dis-allowing free e-mail accounts. Not everyone is defined by a job or a school. That said, hint--not ALL free e-mail accounts are disallowed...

Anyway, I am from the US living in South Korea. I am a student (but have poor Korean skills and can't navigate the university e-mail system...)

I've had long hair since I was seven years old. My sister says, "you've always had long hair--why do you have to learn now how to take care of it?"

I'm CO, and would prefer cone-free, but can't read product labels here. I would love recommendations as to Body Shop conditioners that are cone-free. (I can buy them, but they have import labels pasted over the ingredient labels, so I can't see what's in them until I get them home... :rolleyes:)

I guess that's it for now. I should figure out how to upload an avatar and signature next.

Be well!

-Ade

justgreen
September 5th, 2008, 07:24 AM
Hi and welcome to the boards!

I should say, there are a couple of things that might not be 'cool' to some, but then again, this forum is not a democracy. Needless-to-say, it's all in our best interests and the owner ROCKS, she takes care of us, with the help of many wonderful mods.

Merkaba
September 5th, 2008, 07:35 AM
I second justgreen, this site has its rules for a reason, and the moderators and owners are extremely fair and understanding.

That being said, I think you will really enjoy this site, most of the people are very friendly! Check out the product reviews section for info on the conditioners, I myself haven't used them.

Beatnik Guy
September 10th, 2008, 03:22 PM
Yup, there's a reason for that rule -- and yup, this isn't a democracy. 8)

Welcome to LHC. I can think of at least one other LHCer who is an American living in Korea.

shelivade
October 4th, 2008, 04:14 AM
I've been lurking for about three months and recently got an ID.

First, I would like to say that it's NOT COOL to have a policy of dis-allowing free e-mail accounts. Not everyone is defined by a job or a school. That said, hint--not ALL free e-mail accounts are disallowed...

Anyway, I am from the US living in South Korea. I am a student (but have poor Korean skills and can't navigate the university e-mail system...)

I've had long hair since I was seven years old. My sister says, "you've always had long hair--why do you have to learn now how to take care of it?"

I'm CO, and would prefer cone-free, but can't read product labels here. I would love recommendations as to Body Shop conditioners that are cone-free. (I can buy them, but they have import labels pasted over the ingredient labels, so I can't see what's in them until I get them home... :rolleyes:)

I guess that's it for now. I should figure out how to upload an avatar and signature next.

Be well!

-Ade
I concur....