PDA

View Full Version : Ficcare Swap

cheetahfast
October 21st, 2013, 06:51 PM
I'm looking to trade my ficcare for a different one. It is a size M, I think I really need a large. I have no interest in smalls.
Here is a picture of it below, I'm not sure what it would be called, perhaps a leopard of some kind.

http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i360/cheetahfast/Skin/P1000670a.jpg

As lovely as it is I've barely worn it.
I am looking for another maxima and am not a fan of the acetate collection. I am not willing to sell my clip.

rowie
October 21st, 2013, 07:06 PM
Can you give us your wishlist for the larges you are looking for?

cheetahfast
October 21st, 2013, 07:52 PM
Can you give us your wishlist for the larges you are looking for?

Ahh, hmm. I don't really have a wishlist persay. Based on some quick googling I'm not a fan of the classical, pearlized, primavera, or curvy collections.

The border III collection in general seems like something I'd like. Also border brites. I guess I'm plain :lol:. I like soft/bright colors. I think a baby pink ficcare from the border I would be a lower want (I would buy one, but not want to trade for it). I like the look of gold better than silver, but it seems ficcare doesn't really use gold much. I want something that pops in my hair. At one point I wanted a honey marble clip, I think it would look good in my hair :ponder:, I'm not so sure if it's what I'd still want.
In my wildest dreams I'd love to get a black and white leopard clip from the border I collection, but I doubt that would happen in a swap since they are hard to come by.

It feels funny trading this clip since I was so excited to get it, but I've maybe worn it 3 times since I got it almost 2 years ago.

rowie
October 21st, 2013, 08:05 PM
Oooh good luck then as I couldn't part with the ones you've just named as they are the most sought after pieces. Hopefully someone will want to downsize and snag that rare piece you have.

cheetahfast
October 21st, 2013, 08:18 PM
Oooh good luck then as I couldn't part with the ones you've just named as they are the most sought after pieces. Hopefully someone will want to downsize and snag that rare piece you have.

Thanks!!!!

Hairitic
October 22nd, 2013, 05:42 PM
:pHi Cheetahfast; I'm the one that sold this one to you and I've wanted it back ever since even though it is a Medium, lol. I'll pm you :p