PDA

View Full Version : Things I wish I knew or remembered

W2
October 17th, 2013, 02:13 AM
knew or remembered:

That it is so much easier to get dressed, if I don't let down my sleep-hair until after I'm dressed!
Hair everywhere, under brah straps and even in my tights.

Tini'sNewHair
October 17th, 2013, 03:55 AM
Haha, sorry :)). I wish I knew to sleep with my hair up at night especially when having to share the bed with my baby because she choked on it, the strand i found was deep in her throat and she vomited pretty bad as i was pulling it out :O (and yes i know now to sleep with hair tucked away anyway). Ok, that was a bad example haha :)

vindo
October 17th, 2013, 05:12 AM
Tini I wear a flat bun high on top of my head secured with claw clips to keep the hair out of the way. I can't wear braids because at Tailbone length my son also might end up sleeping on it or getting tangled in it. ;-)

LadyCelestina
October 17th, 2013, 06:03 AM
I wish I remembered where I put my one and only hair stick which my hair decided not to spit out :(

Coolcombination
October 17th, 2013, 06:04 AM
Wish I remembered what I did with my pink tangle teezer

Misschilly
October 18th, 2013, 03:36 PM
I wish I knew how much my hair seems to like co and mo!=)

martyna_22
October 18th, 2013, 03:39 PM
I wish I had not tried to convince my hair that coconut oil is good for it. My hair hates it and sonehow I didn't figure it out until recently... I feel really sorry for myself :rolleyes:

BrightEyes
October 18th, 2013, 03:46 PM
I wish I knew how badly I would regret selling my silver Lilly Ficcare. Now it (and pretty much every other Ficcare) is impossible to find.

Valkyriejae
October 18th, 2013, 04:01 PM
I wish I knew where my cat has been hiding all my hairsticks...

Naiadryade
October 18th, 2013, 04:21 PM
I wish I would remember for once to wear my hair in a BUN, not BRAIDS, when I wear my raincoat that has a velcro closure... :doh:

shutterpillar
October 18th, 2013, 05:23 PM
I wish I had been a little more careful about measuring, because now I have a gorgeous wood fork that is much too long for my current length. :doh: I'm too nervous to sand it down.

magfish
October 18th, 2013, 05:35 PM
I wish I could remember to shower more than 4 hours before bed because there is no way my hair will be dry morning, and going outside in the cold October Canadian air with damp hair is NO FUN.