PDA

View Full Version : Where do you think my hair will be at in 8 months time...?

Tini'sNewHair
October 16th, 2013, 12:48 AM
Hi all. I’m trying to vision where my hair length will get to by the time my 2 year anniversary arrives (as in growing my hair anniversary).

Here is when I had my first haircut, on the 18 May 2012.

http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm242/MayasMommy7nov/modifiedbacklenght2-1.jpg (http://s298.photobucket.com/user/MayasMommy7nov/media/modifiedbacklenght2-1.jpg.html)

And here is my hair now (this was taken on the 13 Oct 2013).
Could I be at MBL or close to waist in about 8 months’ time?

http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm242/MayasMommy7nov/IMG707.jpg (http://s298.photobucket.com/user/MayasMommy7nov/media/IMG707.jpg.html)

Thank you :).

jacqueline101
October 16th, 2013, 01:42 AM
I'd waist or past in 8 months time. Your hair looks nice by the way.

Tini'sNewHair
October 16th, 2013, 01:58 AM
I'd waist or past in 8 months time. Your hair looks nice by the way.

Thanks Jacqueline, thats what i thought so to when i did the measurements but for some reason THIS is the length that gets me sooo obsessed with growing. I dont like it at BSL at all and i cant wait to be at waist again... ahhhh i must distract myself somehow now.

jacqueline101
October 16th, 2013, 02:25 AM
Thanks Jacqueline, thats what i thought so to when i did the measurements but for some reason THIS is the length that gets me sooo obsessed with growing. I dont like it at BSL at all and i cant wait to be at waist again... ahhhh i must distract myself somehow now.

I hear you on the bsl. It's my second time at bsl. I've been fighting layers for over a year and finally won. Then I seem to be doing alright until I had this breakage issue. I'm going to work through it. I'm having faith and I'm like you I used to get obsessed with measuring. I still haven't found a distraction.

biogirl87
October 16th, 2013, 02:55 AM
jacqueline, (Tini, this may help you too), I found it was easier for me to not be obsessed with measuring with the wave pattern of my hair and how my hair would shrink from wet to dry. In the spring and summer I started noticing that when i would to measure my hair I would get the same number yet my hair was growing (even last month when I measured the length of my hair when I had reached BSL, I still got the same measurement as I used to get when my hair was above BSL). It just got frustrating after a while and that's why I stopped measuring. Now I just go by body markers.

MaryO
October 16th, 2013, 03:07 AM
Oh my wooord your hair grows fast. I seriously had a quarter of your growth in almost the same amount of time. Awesome! Judging from your pics I'd say you'll surely be a WL by your anniversary!

Tini'sNewHair
October 16th, 2013, 03:16 AM
jacqueline, (Tini, this may help you too), I found it was easier for me to not be obsessed with measuring with the wave pattern of my hair and how my hair would shrink from wet to dry. In the spring and summer I started noticing that when i would to measure my hair I would get the same number yet my hair was growing (even last month when I measured the length of my hair when I had reached BSL, I still got the same measurement as I used to get when my hair was above BSL). It just got frustrating after a while and that's why I stopped measuring. Now I just go by body markers.

Hmmm... yeah i read this a couple of times from other people now to. I'm looking for some hairstyles to do so i can have it up for a while and stop meassuring. Thank you :)

Tini'sNewHair
October 16th, 2013, 03:18 AM
Oh my wooord your hair grows fast. I seriously had a quarter of your growth in almost the same amount of time. Awesome! Judging from your pics I'd say you'll surely be a WL by your anniversary!

Thank you :D. I havent had a trim yet tho, I just did S&D instead this whole time. If you've had a trim than that could explain why your hair hasnt had a bigger growth?! I fear hairdressers because they pretty much ALWAYS get scissors happy and cut way to much so watch out for them.

NataschaB.
October 16th, 2013, 04:22 AM
I just wanted to tell you that your hair is beautiful and wow, it grows super fast! :)

summergreen
October 16th, 2013, 10:08 AM
Lovely hair, and I should think you'll easily be at waist by your hair anniversary!

Coolcombination
October 16th, 2013, 10:15 AM
In 8 months you will have roughly 4" growth, it looks like you have between 4-6" between where you are now and waist, so if I was you I would measure and see whether you can make it.

bananahanna
October 16th, 2013, 10:23 AM
Oh you definitely should get there especially if you're not trimming. good luck on growing. you have such pretty hair, too :)

Magalo
October 16th, 2013, 10:50 AM
Waist is my guess. :)

Tini'sNewHair
October 16th, 2013, 02:18 PM
Thanks guys. I'm so excited to be at waist, ive rarely went passed it so its a huge deal for me :D. Cheers