PDA

View Full Version : Two years at LHC! [pics inside!]

joflakes
October 14th, 2013, 08:39 AM
I can't believe it has been TWO WHOLE YEARS! It really doesn't seem all that long ago that I had my pixie cut.

Anyway, I am so pleased that I found you all and LHC has helped me so much.

It seems like my hair has grown so much recently. I don't have a clue how long I would class this as but maybe you can help me out?!

Here I was two years ago when I found LHC:

http://i40.tinypic.com/357oyon.jpg

I won't bore you with too much but here is my hair now:

http://i44.tinypic.com/2yl2p8g.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/bg6mh.jpg

So, what do you all think my current length is?! The texture is when my hair is blow dried, it's usually wurly! I just wanted to see my 'true' length.

My boyfriend has started to call me Jessica Rabbit :laugh: and I am finally loving my hair!

BowTie
October 14th, 2013, 08:48 AM
Wow. Your hair looks beautiful! And great growing too. This really inspires me as I'm just in the beginning myself!

Bagginslover
October 14th, 2013, 08:53 AM
I won't bore you with too much but here is my hair now:

http://i44.tinypic.com/2yl2p8g.jpg

SO PRETTY!!!! Love the colour, and your eyes are stunning! Love the peeking tatts too ;)

lapushka
October 14th, 2013, 08:59 AM
Looks like you're an inch away from BSL! Great growing, joflakes!

Leeloo
October 14th, 2013, 09:43 AM
Congratulations! Love your hair color. I think you’re about BSL (not sure because of the angle of the pic).

Leeloo
October 14th, 2013, 09:46 AM
Congratulations! Love your hair color. I think you’re about BSL (not sure because of the angle of the pic).

RubberDucky
October 14th, 2013, 10:00 AM
Beautiful color! My hair right now looks almost exactly like your starting pic, just a bit shorter in the back and sides. Can't wait to get where you are now. Congrats!

-Ducky-

fridgee
October 14th, 2013, 10:00 AM
Great progress joflakes! :)

jacqueline101
October 14th, 2013, 10:29 AM
Great progress. Your hair looks great and I'd say almost bsl on the length of your hair.

Tota
October 14th, 2013, 10:43 AM
Congratulations joflakes! That's an amazing progress and I just love your flaming red color!

Warda
October 14th, 2013, 12:17 PM
Congratulations!! I think its bsl.. And you look so pretty :)

joflakes
October 14th, 2013, 12:23 PM
Thank you everyone! I still don't feel like I have 'long' hair, even though this is the longest it has ever been! I also really need to recolour it with a veggie red again...I had a bath the other day and a lot of it kinda fell out! :laugh:

I am vaguely considering henna, would anyone recommend it?

fridgee
October 14th, 2013, 12:28 PM
I'm starting to consider henna too! And apparently if you mix manic panic in with it you get that vibrant red, but it doesn't bleed out afterwards - best of both worlds!

hellucy
October 14th, 2013, 01:20 PM
Amazing progress! Congratulations

Neecola
October 14th, 2013, 01:28 PM
Great growth, joflakes! I can't believe you are already almost BSL! No wonder I never see you the SL to APL thread :laugh: The longer hair really suits you.

Jenny31557
October 14th, 2013, 01:58 PM
Congratulations! Happy 2nd anniversary! Your hair gets more beautiful the longer it gets! :)

stachelbeere
October 14th, 2013, 02:36 PM
it looks reaaaally long!!! wow such amazing growth :D you're almost BSL, I think :)

Shibe
October 14th, 2013, 02:59 PM
Your hair grew very quickly, love the length!

And the color :p

chen bao jun
October 14th, 2013, 03:38 PM
You'll be bsl in another month or so.
GREAT progress.

joflakes
October 15th, 2013, 10:24 AM
Thanks for all your replies!

I would go on the thread neecola but I am so busy at the moment i I barely have any time for Lhc anymore :(

summergreen
October 15th, 2013, 01:47 PM
Your hair has grown so quickly! It really does suit you at that length, it looks lovely :)

Yedda
October 15th, 2013, 02:15 PM
Gorgeous! Congratulations!

joflakes
October 15th, 2013, 02:35 PM
Thanks both!

LaFlor
October 15th, 2013, 02:39 PM
I haven't seen your hair in a while, it looks great! Love the red color on you :).

BrightEyes
October 15th, 2013, 02:47 PM
Wow, you've had some awesome growth! I love the color :)

joflakes
October 16th, 2013, 12:14 AM
Thanks both, it means a lot!

I really need to dye it again soon, it has faded to a grungy browny red!

Tini'sNewHair
October 16th, 2013, 12:36 AM
WOW! I didn’t expect THAT much growth when I scrolled down to see the second picture. You are verrrry close to BSL so HUGE congrats. You are so pretty to :) My 2 year anniversary comes up in May 2014, my hair before was sitting on my shoulder perfectly and now its BSL, cant wait to see how much longer it will grow by the time my anniversary comes :). Anyway, happy growing, long hair suits you so much well done :)

joflakes
October 16th, 2013, 05:40 AM
WOW! I didn’t expect THAT much growth when I scrolled down to see the second picture. You are verrrry close to BSL so HUGE congrats. You are so pretty to :) My 2 year anniversary comes up in May 2014, my hair before was sitting on my shoulder perfectly and now its BSL, cant wait to see how much longer it will grow by the time my anniversary comes :). Anyway, happy growing, long hair suits you so much well done :)

:laugh: Thank you! It is mad how fast it has grown of late. I think it is just that I am ignoring it as I'm so busy, I put it up a lot and don't really give it too much thought or stress too hard about it. =)

Good luck with your growing!

bananahanna
October 16th, 2013, 10:28 AM
thank you for this :) soo inspiring when I'm trying to figure out how long until I get to BSL. It definitely looks like you're there to me. maybe one more month and you can be official in everyone's eyes.

Agnes Hannah
October 16th, 2013, 03:06 PM
Wow you have beautiful hair, well done on your growth! Happy Anniversary!

duchess67
October 16th, 2013, 03:11 PM
Loving the colour and lovely growth...congrats!

Annibelle
October 16th, 2013, 06:52 PM
Joflakes, you are just so beautiful. :)

aisha.christine
October 16th, 2013, 07:45 PM
:thud: WOW
That is fantastic growth.
You and your hair are so incredibly gorgeous. (I'd agree with other posters; looks like you are just about BSL if not at BSL). The best part about this is that you are loving your hair. That's one of my favorite things to read.
Congratulations :)

joflakes
October 17th, 2013, 10:40 AM
Aww, thanks everyone! Annibelle, you're making me blush, haha! Thank you vry much :)