PDA

View Full Version : So confused!

TheVegan6
October 11th, 2013, 07:22 PM
Ummmm... Okay. When I wash my hair, I always use the same amount of conditioner, and the same kind, Organix Argan, keratin, and coconut condish. Mixed together, they make my hair very shiny and strong. I am confused because whenever I'm done, my hair is a different texture! Sometimes it becomes pin straight, sometimes super curly, this time in between. Anyone have an explanation?:confused:

Rio040113
October 11th, 2013, 07:28 PM
Could it be how much you detangle/comb it or how much you towel dry/how long you turbie it before air drying? I'm sorry if these guesses are way off base, I have no idea what your usual routine is so it's tricky to find what could cause the variation :) There are so many things it could be, how long you rinsed, what ratio your mix was, etc etc etc

Macaroni
October 11th, 2013, 10:00 PM
Could it be curlier on rainy days or when it's hot and humid? Is it straighter on days without much moisture in the air?

melusine963
October 12th, 2013, 06:42 AM
Could it be curlier on rainy days or when it's hot and humid? Is it straighter on days without much moisture in the air?

This would be my guess, too. My hair behaves very differently depending on the weather.