PDA

View Full Version : Someone just asked me a question about long hair

Kwantslonghair
October 10th, 2013, 12:54 PM
I was just asked by a visitor what was number 1 way to grow long hair. My answer was. "Don't Cut it". They are like really? How can it grow long if you don't cut it? Palm to the forehead

Ms. Littlefish
October 10th, 2013, 12:57 PM
LOL! What's the number one way to saving lots of money? Don't spend it. I mean, it's pretty cut and dry. Want long hair? Grow more of it than you cut. A little trim can help it from breaking but it doesn't make it speed up or anything.

Rio040113
October 10th, 2013, 01:04 PM
Oh my. It's not the first time I've heard such a thing be said and it probably won't be the last! The amount of times I've heard it from scissor happy hairdressers too, ee. (Reason #34567 why I cut my own hair or sometimes visit my long haired hairdresser friend). A trim is all very well, as and when it's needed, to help prevent breakage obviously but chopping an inch or more off every 2 months is just counterproductive :( Is it some kind of old wives tale??

prettyinpink
October 10th, 2013, 01:49 PM
I think hair dressers tell people that they need to get a haircut every month or whatever just to make more $

jacqueline101
October 10th, 2013, 02:49 PM
You couldve told them Monistat I do so people will stop bugging me. I guess they think I'm not right in the mind for using Monistat on my head.

Selchie
October 10th, 2013, 05:36 PM
And the more I bite my candy bar, the bigger it gets, of course. I cannot understand this logic. :doh: