PDA

View Full Version : I managed to do "peacock twist" in my short hair!

BowTie
October 10th, 2013, 11:06 AM
I'm sirry for posting too much, but I'm just so happy! I am using my tablet and I'm very bad at copying and pasting things with this so I decided to put this on my signature. I'm not sure if it even looks like a peacock twist lol. I know those bobbypins are messy.. they were the only hair things I had.

My hair is a bit below chin. And it's a bit layered. I basically brushed it back. Then made a "ponytail" that I twisted in the opposite of clockwise direction and pinned it back. Then I separated my left hair in to parts. Pinned the lefts side against the right vice versa.

I know it's not the prettiest updo but it is my first one;) I just can't wait to see what it looks like when my hair grows

Hootenanny
October 10th, 2013, 11:13 AM
That's great! Your first updo is definitely a reason to celebrate; growing gets easier once you can put it up and forget about it. Congrats!

Aingeal
October 10th, 2013, 11:19 AM
Awesome! It just gets better from there!

BrightEyes
October 10th, 2013, 11:29 AM
Congrats!! My hair is not much longer than yours, just shoulder length, and I wear a peacock twist all the time. My hair is in one right now, as well as in my avatar pic lol.

I'm sure this will be the first of many lovely updos for you :)

Neecola
October 10th, 2013, 11:37 AM
Yay! Congrats! I practically live in a peacock twist :)

BowTie
October 10th, 2013, 11:38 AM
Aww thank you all =) It feels great not to have hair on my face all the time haha!
I can't wait to try french twist or gibson tuck!