PDA

View Full Version : Result of the first two years

W2
October 10th, 2013, 07:50 AM
Yeah, I joined y'all two years ago.

In those years I've tried a lot!

Like oiling scalp. CO-washing. Microtrimming - and self trimming. Eating things, that should be good for my hair. Washing with onion.

And some of these things have helped - and some not so much.

This is my first length-shot:
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=344&d=1353946133

And this is from today:
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6801&d=1381402473

It does look like it needs a trim - but the ends are not split - just dry due to many years of colouring.

I guess, I'll be reaching waist around my birthday in march.

Applegirl84
October 10th, 2013, 07:51 AM
Looks great!

donnalouise
October 10th, 2013, 08:48 AM
Nice growth, it looks fantastic :).

sarahthegemini
October 10th, 2013, 08:50 AM
I'm intrigued by the onion washing?!

W2
October 10th, 2013, 09:05 AM
I'm intrigued by the onion washing?!

It should be the sulfate in the onion should help growth.

It's fine - but when I go to the gym and sweat, it smells :) Been doing it for 2-3 weeks, so can't tell, if it's helping.

I just blend an onion with a small amount of water and ads it to my regular shampoo

jacqueline101
October 10th, 2013, 11:43 AM
Wow that's amazing. Your hair has come along ways in its growth journey.

W2
October 11th, 2013, 01:03 AM
And now the question starts to pop up - how long do I want it?

My family is beginning to suggest, that it's "crazy long"

Friends don't say anything - not to me anyways. Some have asked how long I want it - and I answer, as long as it gets!

DH ... well as long as he don't trip in it, he's indifferent. He just hates it, when he gets it in his mouth during ... sleep.

And my self - well, I started here with an idea of getting a braid to my waist - and I've got some growing, to get to that! But is that enough? Can it even get that long? I still don't have any problems with handling it. Oh - and I want the braid to be all virgin - even more growing to get to that!

So ... as you can tell, I'll be here some years on

AmyBeth
October 11th, 2013, 01:06 AM
I love your hair. The texture is so beautiful. I can't believe it's i thickness?

Quahatundightu
October 11th, 2013, 01:12 AM
Wow, impressive progress :) The colour is so pretty and it looks very shiny! Well done :)

beautifulending
October 14th, 2013, 03:43 PM
Great growth!

W2
October 15th, 2013, 03:32 AM
I love your hair. The texture is so beautiful. I can't believe it's i thickness?

I do think, that it's ii - and I think, that my profile says that