PDA

View Full Version : Another Ficcare Swap??

Amapola
October 8th, 2013, 01:18 PM
I have gotten courage from the last Ficcare swap thread and want to propose another. I've got a Small Cappuccino Ficcare with a gold back ground. It is a deep chocolate color with gold sprinkled through the whole thing. (I am pretty certain it is Cappuccino - if it is NOT, please let me know and I'll change it, but as far as I can tell, this IS Cappuccino.) AND, I've got a Large French Acetate Stripe Beige and Brown with a gold background that I'd like to swap. Please note - that Medium Blue Jeans is GONE. Not available, already in someone else's hands (practically) so do not ask about that one! But it is there to show scale:

http://www.beautiful-horses.com/f2.jpg

http://www.beautiful-horses.com/f3.jpg

Top picture shows them out in the sunshine and the bottom picture shows them inside under indoor lighting.

What I am looking for is something with a silver background (instead of gold) in blue, purple, green or silver. However if you have something in a silver background that is not these colors go ahead and show it to me... I'm afraid that pink and red are not going to be in the picture at all, but with other things, you just never know. If you've got an M you want to swap, or whatever, I am open to that too. The S works well for me right in the center of a Nautilus bun or something, so I basically like ALL the sizes.

This all comes down to individual taste, so please, don't be offended if I don't want to trade your particular Ficcare! And no, I am NOT selling them - I just want to swap another Ficcare. Thanks!

rags
October 8th, 2013, 01:26 PM
Why oh why must you torment me with my Holy Grail I'm looking for - the medium Blue Jeans? I have a LOT of Ficcares and I'd swap almost any of them for that clip. :p (just teasing. Hope you get what you want!)

juliaxena
October 8th, 2013, 02:09 PM
She isn't tormenting you. The clip is coming to me so tecnically I am the tormentor :D.

Very best of luck Amapola!

Amapola
October 8th, 2013, 03:30 PM
Oh dear! I did not mean to torment anyone... I hope it makes you feel better that it's going to another VERY nice person who REALLY wanted it very badly. :blossom: :blossom:

And thank you juliaxena - I am hoping I am as fortunate as you were! :)

rags
October 8th, 2013, 07:02 PM
I was teasing, Amapola! I'm glad Juliaxena is getting it. I'm sorry if it wasn't clear that I was teasing. :flowers:

Amapola
October 8th, 2013, 08:01 PM
We're good, rags! I do wish I had a hundred of those clips and could give them out to everyone who wanted one though. :) Wouldn't that be cool?

But since you have a whole bunch of them, can you tell me... *IS* that one a Cappuccino? :)

rags
October 10th, 2013, 08:53 PM
Yeah, I'm. Pretty sure that's a cappuccino!

Amapola
October 10th, 2013, 10:00 PM
Thank you so much! :flower:

OK, so who needs a SM Cappuccino Ficcare?? :eyebrows:

juliaxena
October 11th, 2013, 12:28 AM
It does look yummy, so the name is quite appropriate. :) Someone should trade with you, they would not be sorry. Unfortunatelly smalls don't work for me.

I used to have a large latte Ficcare before I sold it. That one looked yummy too.

Amapola
October 11th, 2013, 08:13 AM
I use the small in the center of a Nautilus bun, and it holds like iron all day long. The cool thing is, it's so light-weight, I hardly notice it's there. So that's why I don't just want to sell it; it's a very useful and fun toy!