PDA

View Full Version : Fave Moisturizing Conditioner?

Hairitic
October 7th, 2013, 05:36 PM
Hi All! :D I plan on doing protein treatments once or twice a month and want to do it with a Moisturizing Conditioner :stirpot: Can you all tell me your favorite (non-coney) Moisturizing Conditioners :confused: Thanks in advance. :p

Naiadryade
October 7th, 2013, 05:38 PM
Shea Moisture's Deep Treatment Masque all the way. Changed my whole experience of my hair.

HintOfMint
October 7th, 2013, 07:41 PM
I just add honey and a capful of ACV to any cone-free conditioner, and it really ups the ante on moisturizing. It works ridiculously well.

prettyinpink
October 7th, 2013, 08:59 PM
Treseme naturals. The moisturzing one with aloe in it

Viscountess
October 7th, 2013, 09:21 PM
Live Clean Fresh Water Moisturizing Conditioner

Looooove that stuff

Diamond.Eyes
October 7th, 2013, 09:42 PM
I love Tigi's 'Serious Conditioner'! So much that I have a 25 oz jar of it! :laugh:

Valorie
October 7th, 2013, 10:03 PM
Naiadryade, I nearly purchased that this evening. Hmm. I may have to do so in the future now. My favorite would probably be the SMT combination with coconut cone free V05 or Suave, though I admit I rarely take the time.

jeanniet
October 7th, 2013, 11:37 PM
Darcy's Botanicals Pumpkin Seed conditioner. Seriously awesome stuff, but not cheap. It's pretty thick and rich, so a little goes a long way, though.

Silverbrumby
October 7th, 2013, 11:46 PM
Triple Nutrition Garnier Fructis. Amazing how well it works if you also like cones.

Majormiles
October 8th, 2013, 01:59 AM
Another vote for treseme naturals over here. I like both of them!

sarahthegemini
October 8th, 2013, 01:16 PM
GVN Smooth as Silk for serious moisturising!

Firefox7275
October 9th, 2013, 05:42 AM
Snowymoon's moisture treatment is the ultimate: honey and aloe vera are both humectants (water attracting). Oils and butters are emollient and occlusive but they are not moisturising (add or increase water).

Coolcombination
October 9th, 2013, 05:45 AM
Tresemme naturals silicone free formula, when I cwc with it, my hair gets so much slip and smells gorgeous. For protein I use elvive pro-keratin 5 I think it's called. It's in a red and white bottle and contains wheat protein

Nesoi
October 9th, 2013, 05:48 AM
Another vote for Tresemme Naturals nourishing moisture! Magic stuff. Smells nice too :)

DweamGoiL
October 12th, 2013, 07:50 PM
Tresemme Naturals Radiant Volume as a regular and Shea Moisture Raw Shea Deep Treatment Masque for weekly deeps.

pocketsmall
October 13th, 2013, 08:13 AM
Tresemme Naturals nourishing moisture for my "regular" conditioner. I am still on the look out for a deep conditioner, though. Where can I buy this Shea Moisture Raw Shea Deep Treatment Masque I keep hearing wonderful things about? :D Is there a specific brand?

Hairitic
October 13th, 2013, 09:53 PM
Tresemme Naturals nourishing moisture for my "regular" conditioner. I am still on the look out for a deep conditioner, though. Where can I buy this Shea Moisture Raw Shea Deep Treatment Masque I keep hearing wonderful things about? :D Is there a specific brand?

SheaMoisture is the brand name. They make several shampoo/conditioner formulas. The moisturizing one is the one just mentioned; Raw Shea "Deep Treatment Masque". I just bought their "Purification Masque" and the "Deep Treatment". I'll Purify then do a protein treatment and follow up with the Deep (moisturizing) Treatment. :p

sumidha
October 14th, 2013, 12:14 AM
Another vote for SMT... I do it with Suave, honey and coconut oil, and my hair loooooves it. :)

DweamGoiL
October 14th, 2013, 03:00 PM

It is usually found in the ethnic hair care section.

swearnsue
October 14th, 2013, 04:21 PM
Mane N Tail conditioner works great for me for a protein treatment. For just conditioning I like Yes to Carrots and Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose.

The Mane N Tail may have silicones though, can't remember, yeah I think it does.

lilahtov
October 18th, 2013, 08:53 PM
I'm gonna add a new candidate to the running and suggest Alterna Caviar Replenishing Conditioner. Magic in a bottle, my hair loooves it! It is certainly not cheap, but it's less expensive if ordered online (through Amazon) and this is the FIRST conditioner that I can seriously use a quarter-sized amount of and get results even better than a handful of other conditioner during a hopeless CWC session in the shower. Worth the money!!

McFearless
October 18th, 2013, 10:23 PM
Live Clean Fresh Water Moisturizing Conditioner

Looooove that stuff

Me too! The leave-in is effective too.

Katrine
October 19th, 2013, 12:31 AM
SMT with almost any conditioner. Shea Moisture Restorative Conditioner worked well. Although it has protein and from time to time I have to take a break from it and use something else protein free.

SereneCurls
October 22nd, 2013, 06:32 AM
I just recently found and fell in love with Aubrey Organics honeysuckle rose. It makes my dry coarse hair soft and smooth.

Mainesongbird
October 22nd, 2013, 06:44 AM
Renpure Organic Argan Oil Condtioner