PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone!

BirdieGirl
September 4th, 2008, 01:00 PM
Hello! My name is Cathy - I just found this site last night and decided to join. I am obsessed w/my hair - mainly it's health and it's length, not really styling. I hoping to learn some tricks on how to grow, seeing all of your pictures are so inspiring! In time I will also be posting my progress. Currently, my hair is BSL and I'd like to see how much farther I can get it. I thought for the longest time that it reached it's stopping point at BSL b/c it hasn't grown very much in a few months. So I'm hoping to jumpstart it. I'm really happy I found this site!:cookie:

sipnsun
September 4th, 2008, 01:18 PM
Hi Cathy and welcome! You are definitely at the right place for hair obsession! Hopefully you can figure out a way to jump start your hair growth soon. Sometimes when I stall, I realize it is time for a trim because my ends are breaking faster than it can grow. Good luck and keep us posted on your progress!

BirdieGirl
September 4th, 2008, 02:58 PM
Thank you! Ya, I've had to accept that I can't grow through the breakage - it kills me to cut any off, but I know it's better in the long run :)

ladystar
September 4th, 2008, 02:59 PM
Welcome and enjoy! =)

Gladtobemom
September 4th, 2008, 04:25 PM
:waving:

Welcome.

Merkaba
September 5th, 2008, 12:18 PM
Welcome....I'm sure the tips and tricks here will help you get out of your stall. I started taking Nourishair Vitamins from GNC and they have been helping my growth continue past what it was before.

plainjanegirl
September 5th, 2008, 12:25 PM
Welcome! Have fun exploring all that LHC has to offer. I thought I have been stuck at waist for months....but when I began measuring monthly I discovered that I am still growing, just slow. So hang in there.