PDA

View Full Version : Hair Help?

deja
October 7th, 2013, 07:02 AM
I don't know what's up with my hair. I haven't tried anything different that I can think of. And it feels soft for the most part and then there's hairs like the different ones that are poking out that are strange to me and feel wiry. The big crease is from having it up in a clip. But other than that, since I washed my hair yesterday, it's just looked kind of blah. Maybe I'm looking too deeply but there seems to be a little bit of a problem. My hair is usually nicer than this after a wash. And I did have it oiled and wrapped all week but that is a norm for me, I'm thinking maybe I wrapped it weird? Halppp. :confused:
http://i43.tinypic.com/20pyjr6.jpg

Rio040113
October 7th, 2013, 09:13 AM
It looks beautifully shiny to me! :)

Hootenanny
October 7th, 2013, 09:56 AM
I don't think it looks bad at all, but maybe it needs a clarifying wash with a stronger shampoo than usual, just to get any gunk out? That's what I do when my hair is feeling blah; it usually seems to do the trick. Or, like you said, maybe you wrapped it too tightly, or in a different way? Honestly, it doesn't look at all bad. I think we are all our own worst critics. ;)

SoftCurlyHair
October 7th, 2013, 10:22 AM
Try assessing your protein moisture balance.

Crumpet
October 7th, 2013, 10:44 AM
It looks beautiful to me -- love your shine!

Maybe you have some new growth? And its normal to have a mix of hair types on your head -- some might be C and they're poking out for some reason right now?

From what I can see, you have nothing to worry about!

lapushka
October 7th, 2013, 10:47 AM
Except for the weird kink from where your clip has been, I see nothing wrong with your hair. I agree with the poster who said that a clarifying wash may be in order. Solves a lot of problems for me too when something appears to be up with my hair.

jacqueline101
October 7th, 2013, 11:23 AM
I think your hair looks nice except the clip mark. I'd try a clarifying shampoo it might be product build up. I know when I oiled I had to clarify my hair if I didn't it got where it acted different.

deja
October 7th, 2013, 07:33 PM
So clarify, and protein is what I'm getting- I'll do both in a couple of days, as I don't like my washes too close.

Thank you all for the shiny comments! You are too sweet. :)

deja
October 7th, 2013, 07:35 PM
Double post.

HintOfMint
October 7th, 2013, 07:44 PM
I think the wirey hairs could just be some new growth. Much of my new growth grows in wirey and a different texture from the rest of my hair. It happens.