PDA

View Full Version : What are you doing to/for your hair right now?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

paulownia
October 4th, 2018, 10:59 AM
I just washed it.
Did a reverse washing, using my Garnier Fructis Strenght&Shine conditionner and washed with Green Pharmacy camomille shampoo. I’m letting it dry.

chiapommama
October 4th, 2018, 11:00 AM
Just washed and conditioned with Curlyworld products.
Going up to the house in a bit. Going to spend a glorious 4 full days up there. Much needed break from the city.

How are you liking the Curly world stuff so far?

TatsuOni
October 4th, 2018, 11:18 AM
A little bit of S&D in my braid.

Zesty
October 4th, 2018, 02:41 PM
Leaving it the heck alone. But I am really looking forward to my next wash, my last one left my hair looking all weird and stringy at the ends (new conditioner) and I want my usual hair back. :wail:

leayellena
October 4th, 2018, 11:57 PM
nautilus my yesterday's fishtail braid. it results in a very flat bun perfect for when I have huge length and my buns become "as big as my head" or something similar

nycelle
October 5th, 2018, 07:31 AM
How are you liking the Curly world stuff so far?

Excellent products- at least the cleanser and conditioner. They're the first CG products I've tried that gave me shine the way a silicone conditioner would. According to the packaging, you can also use the conditioner as a cowash. Gonna try that as it gets colder and my hair needs more moisture.
The downside is the price. The cleanser is 30 USD. But, you do get 12 ounces as opposed to the usual 8 you generally get from the higher end brands. The conditioner, also 12oz is $34.

They're worth it to me since I haven't found any drugstore brands, (except for Herbal Essence Argan Oil of Morocco conditioner) that work as well. The HE Argan Oil of Morocco is very nice though, and only has one cone that's not supposed to build up on itself.

Dark40
October 5th, 2018, 03:17 PM
I've co-washed my hair using Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser Conditioner. I sprayed my Isoplus Leave-In Conditioner, and I'm sitting here letting it air-dry up to 5 hours. Then, I'm going to apply Luster's Pink Oil Moisturizing Lotion, and I'm going to blow-dry for only 5 minutes.

Reservechic
October 5th, 2018, 05:32 PM
Excellent products- at least the cleanser and conditioner. They're the first CG products I've tried that gave me shine the way a silicone conditioner would. According to the packaging, you can also use the conditioner as a cowash. Gonna try that as it gets colder and my hair needs more moisture.
The downside is the price. The cleanser is 30 USD. But, you do get 12 ounces as opposed to the usual 8 you generally get from the higher end brands. The conditioner, also 12oz is $34.

They're worth it to me since I haven't found any drugstore brands, (except for Herbal Essence Argan Oil of Morocco conditioner) that work as well. The HE Argan Oil of Morocco is very nice though, and only has one cone that's not supposed to build up on itself.

I'm really glad to hear that you're loving the products. As, your review is the first that I've come across on the line, thus far. I thought that YouTube would have tons of reviews on this new line, but I haven't seen such.

Well, I certainly do wish you much continued good luck with the line, nychelle!

Reservechic
October 5th, 2018, 05:44 PM
I try to stretch my washes, because my hair is naturally very dry, but I am finding that with my scalp eczema, when my scalp needs to be washed, when it starts getting real itchy, I got to do, what I got to do!

So, I cowashed my hair, using As I Am Coconut Co-Wash, and then applied Qhemet Biologics Burdock Root Butter Cream to my soaking wet hair in sections, detangle get with my Denman as I went along, and lastly I put my hair back into a low bun, put my satin bonnet on and let my hair air dry underneath. Now, my hair is completely dry, and I will probably not be putting anything in my hair tomorrow, because I'll be happily enjoying myself chilling at home.

gingham_bay
October 5th, 2018, 08:04 PM
Right now I am wearing my hair up, which I haven't done for a while. I really love how everything is out of my face as well as knowing all my length is protected from the weather and any other damage that usually occurs.

leayellena
October 6th, 2018, 12:23 AM
cinnabunned my sleep braid becaue I'm wearing a pullover and gonna eat proteins :)

EmeraldSkies
October 6th, 2018, 02:57 AM
Just finished doing a scalp massage using some almond oil, coconut oil, lavender eo and peppermint eo.

nycelle
October 6th, 2018, 08:11 AM
I'm really glad to hear that you're loving the products. As, your review is the first that I've come across on the line, thus far. I thought that YouTube would have tons of reviews on this new line, but I haven't seen such.

Well, I certainly do wish you much continued good luck with the line, nychelle!

What's interesting about this line is it leaves my hair extremely shiny. I wish I knew if it's a specific ingredient that's doing it, or just the ingredient combo. Either way, I love it.

ursaV
October 6th, 2018, 12:54 PM
Just washed out a deep treatment of castor oil and sweet almond oil. I need to use sulfates to wash out the chlorine from work friday/saturday, so I use the opportunity to incorporate some heavier oils.

Ylva
October 6th, 2018, 01:31 PM
Considering if I'll wash my hair tonight or tomorrow. Probably tonight, since the sauna is hot and it'll be nice and warm in the shower.

Dark40
October 6th, 2018, 05:08 PM
I've co=washed using Alberto VO5 Kiwi and Lime Conditioner, and then I treated my hair with a conditioning mask. It was Pantene Pro-V Intensive Moisturizing Masque. Then, I applied some Marrocan Argan Oil Blow Out Cream all over my hair, and I let it air-dry up to 4 hours. Then, I blow-dried it for only 5 minutes, and I flat-ironed for 15 minutes.

Ylva
October 6th, 2018, 05:09 PM
Considering if I'll wash my hair tonight or tomorrow. Probably tonight, since the sauna is hot and it'll be nice and warm in the shower.

And tonight it was. I sat in the still hot sauna for a bit to relax and gave myself an upside down scalp massage in the mean time, without oils. Then, I washed with sulfate free shampoo and conditioned twice, the second conditioner being a very thick and heavy hair mask with mineral oil, so my next wash will probably include all of my hair and sulfates. Once out, I let my hair sit a bit against my t-shirt, then I sprayed it with some leave-ins. Now it will airdry overnight.

paulownia
October 7th, 2018, 02:13 AM
I did a clarifying wash with a new shampoo ( Aussie Aussome Volume) and right now I’m sitting with henna.

leayellena
October 7th, 2018, 02:21 AM
few s&d snips on my braid, oiling and wcc

Yoiko
October 7th, 2018, 05:12 AM
I'll make a hairmask this evening!

Reservechic
October 7th, 2018, 12:29 PM
Took my bun down, re-applied more of Qhemet Biologics Burdock Root Butter Cream to my hair from root to end, and then put it back into a bun, and I have my satin bonnet on, keeping my hair protected while I lay down.

Olive&Aloe
October 7th, 2018, 02:54 PM
Right now I use a shampoo by the brand Shikai with no silicone and trying out a conditioner with no silicone by Alaffia and I oil my ends with olive oil before every wash day and yesterday liberally coated my hair in fermented rice water and the results were awesome. Super soft and smooth and my ends don't look as dry. Anyone have suggestions for good protective sleep styles when your hair is collarbone length?

ArabellaRose
October 7th, 2018, 03:36 PM
It's been 2 days since I wash my hair, this is when it starts to get greasy but as I'm not really fussed how my hair looks at the moment (only leaving the house for the school run and a quick trip to the shops) I've decided to leave it a day or two. I generally hate wearing my hair up because I don't like how I look but I'm trying out wearing it up more to protect it. This evening I've applied my usual Elvive Dream Lengths leave in cream conditioner and Elvive Summer Saviour Extraordinary Oil before putting it up in a French braid.

Ylva
October 7th, 2018, 03:37 PM
I'm trying to tolerate the first 24 hour post-wash frizz that I, for some reason, always get. From 24 to 72 hours, my hair is sleek and soft.

clandestine
October 7th, 2018, 06:36 PM
Damp milkmaid braids, I'm hoping they last through the night so I can get up and go tomorrow morning.

lithostoic
October 7th, 2018, 09:26 PM
"Drying" in a microfiber towel with some product.

blesseddamozel
October 7th, 2018, 11:11 PM
Trying to hold off washing because I just dyed it about a day ago, for some reason I find if I was soon after dying the color gets blotchy....oh but I so desperately wanna do an oil treatment :cry:

leayellena
October 8th, 2018, 01:15 AM
bun my braid

ArabellaRose
October 8th, 2018, 03:02 AM
Currently got a pre-shampoo mask sitting on my hair, wrapped up in cling film. I'll probably leave it in for a couple of hours before I wash it out and then do my usual WCC.

Jo Ann
October 8th, 2018, 11:36 AM
Just had to re-wash my hair after washing it last night :(

Bad news: I had to get up on the roof of the Happy Hacienda to run an auger/drain snake via the vent pipe because I (yes, little old me :p ) stripped the close-out cap near the kitchen sink trying to get the stupid thing off so I could run said auger to the clog, so Oldest Dear Son and I had to get a longer auger to run it from the roof to the clog. It's windy outside today and, even though my hair was bunned, some wispies managed to get free and I had to keep brushing them back off my face.

Good news: Now I don't smell like something that crawled out of the sewer and the kitchen sinks have that nice whirlpool action back when they drain! Besides, I over-oiled my hair last night with coconut oil and now it looks MUCH better! :beerchug:

chiapommama
October 8th, 2018, 02:20 PM
Clarified my hair and deep conditioned with conditioner and honey mixed .

leayellena
October 9th, 2018, 01:29 AM
I made a dutch braided bun to help tuck away the new growth at the nape.

Katsura
October 9th, 2018, 05:37 AM
I found a lot of breakage yesterday evening on my lenghts and started S&D, put some avocado oil on too. I don't know what's happening, my hair hasn't been in such a state for a long time. I think there's still some S&D left to do, maybe I'll need to look at the situation in case I need a trim. I didn't want to do that yet. :(

Gothgirl
October 9th, 2018, 08:26 AM
As of Oct '16, I've eliminated all dye and heat from my hair as it stopped growing. It's between BSL and WL and I swear by Tresemme Hair and Scalp Renewal shampoo for scalp health (this shampoo was such a boost during the first 3-6 months) and Aussies 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor for conditioner/hair mask that stops my weaker bleached ends from snapping off. My hair is very curly naturally but I couldn't find anything that was sulphate free that both help the growing process and stops the damage - so I'm sacrificing the curls (for now) to keep it healthy while it grows.

Dark40
October 9th, 2018, 11:54 AM
Just washed, shampooed, and conditioned my hair using Garnier Fructis Long&Strong Shampoo and Conditioner. Then, I sprayed Isoplus Leave-In Conditioner, and I'm sitting here letting it air-dry up to 5 or 6 hours. Next, I'm going to apply Luster's Pink Oil Moisturizing Lotion, and I'm going to blow-dry it for only 5 minutes.

Dark40
October 9th, 2018, 11:57 AM
I found a lot of breakage yesterday evening on my lenghts and started S&D, put some avocado oil on too. I don't know what's happening, my hair hasn't been in such a state for a long time. I think there's still some S&D left to do, maybe I'll need to look at the situation in case I need a trim. I didn't want to do that yet. :(

I'm so sorry this is happening to you. When was your last trim??? Or, maybe you need to do a good DT or a deep conditioning. Or, a hot oil treatment. That's what I do whenever I start to see breakage or dryness.

ArienEllariel
October 9th, 2018, 12:50 PM
Henna/cassia application. Well technically waiting a bit for dye release first before I apply. I want a good amount of color for the special event coming up.

Ylva
October 9th, 2018, 01:14 PM
Earlier today I made a mix of JBCO, neem oil, vitamin E oil and peppermint, tea tree and turmeric EOs. I applied that to my scalp and massaged for a few minutes with my head pointing towards the floor. I left that in while feeding my dogs, then went ahead and shampooed it off. After that, I applied Olaplex No.2 all over. Now that's sitting in my hair, one hour in of at least four.

TatsuOni
October 9th, 2018, 01:28 PM
Combing and brushing it, before braiding it.

Flagg
October 11th, 2018, 05:31 PM
Just made a batch of SMT. I'm so tired after today though, so I'm not going to treat my hair until tomorrow. At least I have it mixed up and ready to go.

clandestine
October 12th, 2018, 07:46 PM
I soaked it in the bathtub, tshirt dried it, and put some vo5 conditioner and coconut oil on the ends. I'm feeling very dissatisfied with it right now..

Flagg
October 13th, 2018, 04:00 PM
I finally applied SMT. It's wrapped up pretty tight, but dripping into my ears and down my neck.

After washing I'm going to detangle, air dry, then do my October micro trim.

Dark40
October 13th, 2018, 07:15 PM
Today I've shampooed and deep conditioned my hair using Garnier Fructis Long&Strong Shampoo, and I deep conditioned using Queen Helene Cholesterol Hair Conditioning Cream. Then, I let it air-dry up to 5 or 6 hours, and I blow-dried it for only 5 minutes. Next, I'm going to put it in a ponytail.

chiapommama
October 13th, 2018, 08:21 PM
Co washed with Vo5 strawberries and cream and conditioned with Tressemme Botanique damage repair. In a turbie twist drying now.

Dark40
October 15th, 2018, 11:14 AM
I've just shampooed and conditioned my hair using Nunaat Karite Special Shampoo and Nunaat Karite Reconstructing Conditioner. Then, I sprayed some Isoplus Leave-In Conditioner, and now i'm sitting here letting it air-dry up to 5 or 6 hours. Next, I'm going to apply some Luster's Pink Oil Moisturizing Lotion, and I'm going to blow-dry it for only 5 minutes.

GardenHorse
October 15th, 2018, 01:38 PM
I just showered, using only conditioner in my ends and microtrimmed ;)

Ylva
October 15th, 2018, 01:40 PM
I applied a mixture of JBCO, neem oil and peppermint, tea tree and turmeric EOs to my scalp, massaging it upside down.

Reservechic
October 15th, 2018, 05:08 PM
I have a huge gallon of coconut oil that I definitely need to use up, so I decided to pre-poo using coconut oil, not for very long, as it was for around 10 minutes at the most. I then cowashed with As I Am Coconut Co-Wash, and afterwards on soaking wet hair, I applied Qhemet Biologics Burdock Root Butter Cream to my hair in sections, detangling with my Denman Brush as I went along. I styled my hair back into a low bun. And, after that, I put my satin bonnet on, let my hair air dry underneath, and my hair is fully dry at this time.

Katsura
October 16th, 2018, 12:27 AM
I tried to massage some honey on my scalp, it saved it once, maybe it can do it again. My scalp has been very troublesome lately, I've had to rethink my washing routine. It could be because of how I eat these days, my diet has been crappy ever since my DS moved out.

Honey felt soothing and the itchiness is now off. I hope it will be a lasting effect.

leayellena
October 16th, 2018, 01:48 AM
Bunning my Dutch braid

ArabellaRose
October 16th, 2018, 04:01 AM
I went out on Saturday with the full intention of curling it, decided to do my hair a favour and just follow my usual wash routine in the morning and let it air dry. I've since had it up in a bun with a stick and plan to wash it at some point today. Possibly.

desisparkles
October 17th, 2018, 12:42 AM
holding out for my next wash.

I love deep condish treatments and using oils and have been doing them 2 to 3 times a week for the last 7 months so not doing that is hard but I'm trying to see if by washing (cowashing and low pooing) less if it's more beneficial to my hair. and it's not that easy.

leayellena
October 17th, 2018, 01:41 AM
nautilus bun this time and oh I so love how stable my beak clip is at this hair length! I am thinking about looking for another beak clip in the shop nearby or... better invest in a flexy this x-mas? ;)

Ylva
October 18th, 2018, 01:53 PM
Air-drying.

Pretty much fresh out of the shower. Washed my scalp and roots with a gentle-ish sulfate shampoo, then used my holy grail conditioner (hair mask), rinsed it out and applied my new favourite cone conditioner on top. I'm so surprised to have found a cone my hair truly appreciates.

Once out, I sprayed some leave-in.

Dark40
October 18th, 2018, 03:10 PM
Today I've co-washed my hair using Alberto VO5's Extra Body Conditioner. Then, I sprayed Isoplus Leave-In Conditioner. I let it air-dry up to 4 hours, and I blow-dried for only 5 minutes. Now, I'm wearing it hanging loose with bangs.

leayellena
October 19th, 2018, 01:23 AM
just cinnabunned my freshly washed hair. it's still damp from my yesterday's wcc.

Growitagain28
October 19th, 2018, 07:05 PM
Pure argan oil on my ends before bed tonight. I’m hoping it soaks in enough so I don’t have to wash tomorrow, fingers crossed!

clandestine
October 19th, 2018, 08:16 PM
Air drying after washing with Dove scalp/dandruff 2 in 1. I really masaged my scalp to combat a headache from being bunned all day with coconut oil. I wasn't planning on washing tonight but I'm in an iffy mood and needed to lift my spirits.

leayellena
October 20th, 2018, 12:56 AM
keep it in my sleep bun. braiding is becoming a chore while my hair grows to tbl. I think I'll call tbl by x-mas to make sure it's true tbl.

Simsy
October 20th, 2018, 02:17 AM
Waiting for tomorrow morning. My hair needs washing, but it won’t be anywhere near dry before bedtime so I’ll wait until morning to wash it. I have pulled this weeks braid out and combed it; oily but not bad for a week.

Katsura
October 22nd, 2018, 05:25 AM
I trimmed about 5cm off my hem to try and maintain a straight line. It felt good after having so much hair trouble recently...

elfynity
October 22nd, 2018, 08:11 AM
:cheer: Sweet sundays! :sleep:

:joy: I spent the whole day on my own!!!

I started the day with an SMT applied from my ears down:
- lots of organic conditioner
- half a teaspoon honey
- half a teaspoon aloe gel
1 drop lavender

Left it in for 4 hours under a shower cap ... under a beanie - and then just chillaxed. It helped immensely that it was a cool, windy, misery day outside!

Jumped into a lukewarm bath
Massaged my scalp clean and rinsed out the SMT
:happydance:Washed with Conditioner Only
Patted dry, air dry
Rubbed a miniscule amount of avocado oil into length to seal in moisture

My hair has never felt so manageable or looked so stunning! All this, plus the recent trim - I'm in hair happy heaven.

Dark40
October 27th, 2018, 04:25 PM
Today was washday. I shampooed and conditioned my hair using Garnier Fructis Long&Strong Shampoo and Conditioner. Then, I sprayed Isoplus Leave-In Conditioner. I let my hair air-dry up to 3 an a half hours. Next, I applied some Luster's Pink Oil Moisturizing Lotion, and I blow-dried for only 5 minutes.

Starchild494
October 27th, 2018, 04:40 PM
I am doing a whipped hair mask of my own creation: a couple of conditioners and olive oil and a few essential oils (peppermint and tea tree at the moment... I like the tingling sensation). Whipped all ingredients to a fluffy consistency. Applied to damp hair. Baking it ( bagged my hair and wrapped in a towel to keep the heat in) as I type this

RosaCurl
October 27th, 2018, 06:58 PM
My new wooden comb came in today, and it's wonderful. I love the sound it makes as I run it through my hair. I just washed my hair tonight, too, so it's air drying all on my shoulders right now.

Normally I shampoo & put my conditioner on without washing out my shampoo because I'm always afraid of my conditioner being "too heavy", then I wash both out together and put my leave-in on. Tonight I did shampoo, wash, conditioner, wash, then leave-in conditioner. I wonder how it'll turn out with this slight tweak.

clandestine
October 27th, 2018, 07:34 PM
Wooden comb in the morning and then I put in a ton of leave in and coconut oil, braided it all and then enjoyed my Saturday of running errands and looking at antiques. Right now it is still in its braid clipped up while I soak in the tub. I'll probably take it down this evening to set my sleep style.

lithostoic
October 27th, 2018, 07:57 PM
Just put it up in a braided bantu knot. Tomorrow morning I will let it down, moisturize, and restyle into a braid probably.

Natashap
October 27th, 2018, 11:05 PM
Pure neglect!

elfynity
October 28th, 2018, 02:44 AM
Thorough hair oiling with castor oil, avocado and laveder EO, root to tip. Will wash out with organic shampoo this afternoon.

Stray_mind
October 28th, 2018, 03:22 AM
Just co washed, did an ACV rinse (it's been a while), did Plopping for the first time ever... now i am drying my hair, wrapped in a t-shirt. I wonder how will it turn out.

emilyogini
October 28th, 2018, 06:37 AM
It's wash day and I'm off work! Olive oil and jojoba down the length (which isn't much right now), scalp massage with lavender and peppermint eo. Letting that marinate for about 20 minutes now, then going to shampoo it all out, put my hair in an updo, and forget about it:)

Milkchocolate
October 28th, 2018, 07:24 AM
Microtrimming and oiling my ends have been such a positive experience ❤️ Collagen shampoo with protein combined with a nice conditioner has made my hair look the best it’s ever been!
I can’t wait to give these products as holiday gifts :)

Katsura
October 28th, 2018, 07:46 AM
I'm happy my dry scalp is not itching and I think I can survive this day without a wash. I ordered some shampoo bars from an eco shop, I'd like to find something that is sensitive but also gives nice washing finish. Another option is to find a basic cream from the pharmacy suitable for washing hair.

daisy rei
October 28th, 2018, 12:20 PM
Heavily oiled with grapeseed oil and now bunned, waiting for my turn to use the shower. :rolleyes: I think I'm going to clarify and use my Neutrogena Triple Moisture hair mask.

sophia_
October 28th, 2018, 04:05 PM
Oiled with avocado oil on the length and black castor/rosemary mixture on the roots, I'll wash it off in about an hour and chelate with ACV/nettle rinse

amiraaah
October 28th, 2018, 04:10 PM
applied a DIY hair mask and washed my hair.i'm waiting for my hair to dry completely to see the result.

lillii
October 28th, 2018, 04:48 PM
Unusual for me but I actually have my hair out today. Trying to just allow it some time to breathe before wash day tomorrow. Will definitely be adding tons of oil later and bunning it before bed!

Ylva
October 28th, 2018, 04:55 PM
Earlier today I oiled and massaged my scalp with a mixture of JBCO, neem oil and peppermint, tea tree and turmeric essential oils. Then I washed all of my hair with the gentlest sulfate shampoo I know of and conditioned twice as usual. Once out, I applied a leave-in spray. Now my hair is airdrying.

lithostoic
October 28th, 2018, 07:12 PM
Detangled, brushed into a high scrunchied pony, added a hydrating cream, english braided, oiled ends with almond oil, wrapped into a loose bantu knot secured with another scrunchie.

clandestine
October 28th, 2018, 07:46 PM
I washed it three times to remove all traces of product. Right now I'm sitting with a manic panic tinted deep conditioning mask. I mixed a Hask deep conditioner packet, a few squirts of various conditioners, some CO, and ultraviolet and vampire red dye. It was a pretty fall toned purple so I'm looking forward to seeing the results. I have dark brown hair so I don't imagine it will be a big difference but hopefully I'll be more festive for Halloween!

GoldenRussian
October 28th, 2018, 08:03 PM
Just doing some mindless massage while lying on my bed.

amiraaah
October 28th, 2018, 08:35 PM
applied a DIY hair mask and washed my hair.i'm waiting for my hair to dry completely to see the result.

My hair is sooo soft i’m pleased.:)

leayellena
October 29th, 2018, 01:06 AM
the hot and dry air inside plays rough with my hair. my ends need more conditioning, so I don't mind dampen my hair, condition it, air drying while I vent on lhc. later I will make a braided bun out of it.

lillii
October 29th, 2018, 12:10 PM
Bunned and Oiled, I'm pushing my wash day back to tomorrow :p

PixieNixie
October 29th, 2018, 12:34 PM
Coconut oiled and up in a tiny bun. Going to either wash it later tonight or tomorrow.

ArabellaRose
October 29th, 2018, 02:55 PM
I've just done an S&D session with my brand new scissors and I'm looking forward to my microtrim tomorrow to see what condition my hair will be in.

Dark40
October 30th, 2018, 02:43 PM
Today I've co-washed my hair using Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser Conditioner. I sprayed some Mane N Tail Detangling Conditioner, and then I also sprayed some Isoplus Leave-In Conditioner as well. I also let my hair air-dry for up to 3 an a half hours. Then, I blow-dried for only 5 minutes.

nycelle
October 30th, 2018, 02:57 PM
Rinsed out my overnight treatment, washed and conditioned.

Suortuva
October 30th, 2018, 04:10 PM
At the moment it's drying inside an old T-shirt.

Ylva
October 31st, 2018, 12:32 AM
I applied coconut oil all over my hair (not on the scalp), and I actually didn't lose a single hair doing that! Either the silicone is helping there, or I've learned a thing or two about being gentle with my hair. Or both...

Anyway, this will stay in my hair until I wash it sometime in the evening. Now I'm going to sleep.

leayellena
October 31st, 2018, 01:11 AM
nautilus bunned my sleep braid

Dee94
October 31st, 2018, 12:09 PM
I've got a hask mask in my hair right now and a facemask on. Going to rinse out then double condition. I use shampoo before I put my hask mask on. Its washing day today! :)

VenusianMane
October 31st, 2018, 12:38 PM
Hot coconut oil treatment, I'm gonna leave it on for about 4 hours before washing it off

Ylva
October 31st, 2018, 03:39 PM
I applied coconut oil all over my hair (not on the scalp), and I actually didn't lose a single hair doing that! Either the silicone is helping there, or I've learned a thing or two about being gentle with my hair. Or both...

Anyway, this will stay in my hair until I wash it sometime in the evening. Now I'm going to sleep.

I just shampooed the oil off a while ago and applied Olaplex No.2, which is now sitting under a shower cap and will be doing so for at least four hours. Hopefully my hair will appreciate that, as it's been a while since I did an Olaplex treatment. I just haven't had the time.

leayellena
November 1st, 2018, 02:22 AM
I'll detangle it and let it down for a while today. I am doing nothing, just reading a book on the couch and of course cooking later. my folicles need to breathe a bit

Katsura
November 1st, 2018, 02:25 AM
Nothing today. I just put it up and try to ignore it.

Dark40
November 1st, 2018, 12:07 PM
I've just co-washed my hair using Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser Conditioner. Then, I deep conditioned using Kanchome Deep Conditioner. Left it on for 3 minutes. Then, I sprayed my Isoplus Leave-In Conditioner, and now I'm sitting here letting it air-dry up to 3 or 4 hours, and I'm going to apply some Luster's Pink Oil Moisturizing Lotion. Then, I'm going to blow-dry it for only 5 minutes.

Milkchocolate
November 1st, 2018, 12:13 PM
I’ve been loving double-washing my hair with sulfate free shampoo, roots to tips. And letting the 2nd round sit for 5 mins and rolling it up in a bun (like a deep conditioner) I’m honestly in love with this method ❤️

Dark40
November 1st, 2018, 12:26 PM
I’ve been loving double-washing my hair with sulfate free shampoo, roots to tips. And letting the 2nd round sit for 5 mins and rolling it up in a bun (like a deep conditioner) I’m honestly in love with this method ❤️

That sounds really nice to double wash your hair with sulfate free shampoo. Yeah, it's best to stay away from those shampoos with sulfates in them. I mean, I can admit it that I do use shampoo with sulfates in them but that's only used once a week. My favorite sulfate free shampoo is Loreal EverCreme. Have you ever tried that before? I bet you do love that method.

RosaCurl
November 1st, 2018, 12:38 PM
Tomorrow night I'm trying a co-wash for the first time to help with my dry scalp. Hope it works.

Milkchocolate
November 1st, 2018, 02:42 PM
That sounds really nice to double wash your hair with sulfate free shampoo. Yeah, it's best to stay away from those shampoos with sulfates in them. I mean, I can admit it that I do use shampoo with sulfates in them but that's only used once a week. My favorite sulfate free shampoo is Loreal EverCreme. Have you ever tried that before? I bet you do love that method.

I haven’t tried that shampoo before, but I will look into it :) I love shampoos from the OGX brand. It’s honestly the best method, and I really recommend you try it and also let it sit for a few mins! Right now I’m raving about the L’Oréal erasing balm, I think you might really like it as a deep conditioner as well! Have you tried it? I follow up with it after my double washing and I’m in love ❤️❤️

Dark40
November 1st, 2018, 04:40 PM
I haven’t tried that shampoo before, but I will look into it :) I love shampoos from the OGX brand. It’s honestly the best method, and I really recommend you try it and also let it sit for a few mins! Right now I’m raving about the L’Oréal erasing balm, I think you might really like it as a deep conditioner as well! Have you tried it? I follow up with it after my double washing and I’m in love ❤️❤️

Ok, I also love shampoos from the OGX brand too. I love the Keratin Treatment Shampoo. Yes, it is the best method, and yes I will try to let it sit for a few mins! No, I've never tried the L'Oreal erasing balm. I bet that I would really like it too. I also love the L'Oreal EverCreme Cleansing Balm. You mostly co-wash with that. Do you believe in co-washing? Or, have you ever tried it? Yeah, I might also like the L'Oreal erasing balm as a deep conditioner too. I bet you are in love with it!

Milkchocolate
November 1st, 2018, 07:52 PM
Ok, I also love shampoos from the OGX brand too. I love the Keratin Treatment Shampoo. Yes, it is the best method, and yes I will try to let it sit for a few mins! No, I've never tried the L'Oreal erasing balm. I bet that I would really like it too. I also love the L'Oreal EverCreme Cleansing Balm. You mostly co-wash with that. Do you believe in co-washing? Or, have you ever tried it? Yeah, I might also like the L'Oreal erasing balm as a deep conditioner too. I bet you are in love with it!

I’ve actually never tried cowashing. I’ve heard of it. Does that mean washing with only conditioner?

Dark40
November 1st, 2018, 09:02 PM
I’ve actually never tried cowashing. I’ve heard of it. Does that mean washing with only conditioner?

Ok, Yes that means washing with only conditioner. It could be with anyone of the cheap drug store conditioners. When i cowash I use conditioners like: Alberto VO5's Kiwi & Lime Conditioner, Pantene Pro-V Conditioner, and Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser, Herbal Essences Hello Hydration, and Aussie Mega Moist.

ExpectoPatronum
November 1st, 2018, 09:06 PM
Tomorrow is wash day so I have my hair in two braids lightly oiled with jojoba oil.

PixieNixie
November 1st, 2018, 09:08 PM
I bought a leave in conditioner that is way too thick for my hair. This is more like a cream (course I didnt realize that til I got home).My hair seems to do better with ones that are watery and thin. Oh well. Currently have it sitting on my head as a deep conditioning hair mask. :)

leayellena
November 2nd, 2018, 12:59 AM
as my conditioner bottle is almost empty I'll need another conditioner. looking forward to some new conditioners from dm...

Katsura
November 2nd, 2018, 06:50 AM
I had to do a wash today because I spent the day cleaning up the house and felt my scalp sweat a bit. I applied AV to my scalp for the third time in 1,5 weeks, it has reduced itchiness and shedding some, I hope it will work wonders. I'm a bit lost since I had to let go of my routine. I ordered shampoo bars, but now after reading some conversations about this particular brand I'm not sure if I dare to try them on my hair (someone mentioned "felting" and that was it :D ). Maybe I'll try a basic moisturizing cream that is suitable for washing hair, from the pharmacy.
I have more breakage and split ends that I used to, too. A bit depressing.

lithostoic
November 2nd, 2018, 07:56 AM
Air drying as much as I can before work. I did my monthly shampoo and tried the ROO method with almond oil. Only product I used for styling is the SM curl enhancing smoothie.

TatsuOni
November 2nd, 2018, 09:53 AM
Combing and brushing it before measuring it.

egcmi
November 2nd, 2018, 09:38 PM
Braiding my hair up for nighttime after oiling it. I don't usually braid it for the night (I'm going for the pineapple look as it disrupts my curl pattern, but since I don't have to be anywhere tomorrow and I have to wash my hair anyways... :whistle:

Milkchocolate
November 2nd, 2018, 09:51 PM
Ok, Yes that means washing with only conditioner. It could be with anyone of the cheap drug store conditioners. When i cowash I use conditioners like: Alberto VO5's Kiwi & Lime Conditioner, Pantene Pro-V Conditioner, and Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser, Herbal Essences Hello Hydration, and Aussie Mega Moist.

I need to try that one day. Although I’m afraid of the weigh down, I am willing to try it and see if it works for me :)

egcmi
November 3rd, 2018, 07:37 AM
To cassia or not to cassia, that is the question :hmm:

Katsura
November 3rd, 2018, 11:05 AM
I got Humektan from the pharmacy today to try and use as shampoo for my dry scalp. I'm so hopeful. DH said maybe I should just stop fooling around and my hair would stay on. :D I told him I'm going for simplicity.

Dark40
November 3rd, 2018, 03:31 PM
I need to try that one day. Although I’m afraid of the weigh down, I am willing to try it and see if it works for me :)

Yes, you should try it once, and if you don't like it than you can go back to regular routine. But it doesn't weigh my hair down. Because, the cheap conditioners don't have that many oils in it. I know that some people on here said that it made their hair greasy but it doesn't make my hair greasy at all. Before I tried I was kinda skeptical or afraid of it weigh my hair down too! But it didn't. It works for me perfectly :)

Dark40
November 3rd, 2018, 03:33 PM
Today I've clarified using Mane N Tail Gentle Clarifying Shampoo, and I deep conditioned with Hask Deep Repairing Mask. I sprayed some Isoplus Leave-In Conditioner. I let my hair air-dry up to 5 hours. Then, I blow-dried for only 5 minutes, and I flat-ironed.

Ylva
November 3rd, 2018, 06:57 PM
Air drying.

Switched to silicone free for the time being again. My hair freaked out, so I needed to return to what worked for me for months and months.

clandestine
November 3rd, 2018, 07:10 PM
It's down hanging out while I attend a gala to raise money for FFA.

Dark40
November 3rd, 2018, 08:32 PM
Air drying.

Switched to silicone free for the time being again. My hair freaked out, so I needed to return to what worked for me for months and months.

Yeah, you need to continue to stick to silicones. I use products with silicones in them all of the time, and I also sometimes switch on silicone-free products as well! And, when I do my hair freaks out in a royal mess too! I have more tangles and it looks dull and lifeless. With the silicones I have lots of shine and a nice healthy gloss. :)

Ylva
November 3rd, 2018, 08:36 PM
Yeah, you need to continue to stick to silicones. I use products with silicones in them all of the time, and I also sometimes switch on silicone-free products as well! And, when I do my hair freaks out in a royal mess too! I have more tangles and it looks dull and lifeless. With the silicones I have lots of shine and a nice healthy gloss. :)

I mean, my hair freaked out WHILE USING the silicones and became terrible, and I went silicone free to get it to calm down.

Dark40
November 3rd, 2018, 08:40 PM
I mean, my hair freaked out WHILE USING the silicones and became terrible, and I went silicone free to get it to calm down.

Ohhhhh, ok. I see. I'm so sorry to hear that. :( Yeah, you do have to stay away from them at times to get the hairto calm down. I haven't used them for several months now, and my hair has been behaving just fine without them. I just use the products with cones instead of silicones.

Ylva
November 3rd, 2018, 09:13 PM
Ohhhhh, ok. I see. I'm so sorry to hear that. :( Yeah, you do have to stay away from them at times to get the hairto calm down. I haven't used them for several months now, and my hair has been behaving just fine without them. I just use the products with cones instead of silicones.

What do you mean by cones instead of silicones? :D As far as I know, people just use cone as an abbreviation of silicone. :)

VenusianMane
November 3rd, 2018, 09:35 PM
What do you mean by cones instead of silicones? :D As far as I know, people just use cone as an abbreviation of silicone. :)

:lol:
I'm now picturing a conditioner with actual geometrical little cones inside it :lol:

leayellena
November 4th, 2018, 01:02 AM
an experiment in laziness. I did this before. a dutch braid into buns every day. I'm doing this again because next week will be busy and I don't feel like messing with my hair.

Natashap
November 4th, 2018, 01:13 AM
rolled up with coconut oil.

MamaLou
November 4th, 2018, 02:57 AM
Nothing, I have been ignoring my hair for a few days and just put it in buns, but tonight I will do an oil treatment and wash it.

egcmi
November 4th, 2018, 05:29 AM
Prepared a batch of cassia to put in my hair later

ArabellaRose
November 4th, 2018, 06:57 AM
Just oiled my hair using the inversion method with a mixture of extra virgin olive oil, rosemary EO, Cedarwood EO and chamomile EO.

egcmi
November 4th, 2018, 08:46 AM
sitting with cassia in my hair, i'll rinse it out in 1h½ish.

VenusianMane
November 4th, 2018, 09:04 AM
I've been neglecting (benign?) my hair for days, just bunning it everyday because I have a paper due tomorrow (that I should be writing right now)
I don't like to have my hair up, but it's been okay, at this point it's better to have it up anyways and it's not really bothering me since it's in a bun, and my scalp doesn't really get much oily, but it's been a little itchy
I am looking forward to washing my hair though and doing a protein treatment

amiraaah
November 4th, 2018, 09:31 AM
I've been neglecting (benign?) my hair for days, just bunning it everyday because I have a paper due tomorrow (that I should be writing right now)
I don't like to have my hair up, but it's been okay, at this point it's better to have it up anyways and it's not really bothering me since it's in a bun, and my scalp doesn't really get much oily, but it's been a little itchy
I am looking forward to washing my hair though and doing a protein treatment

omg!i have a paper due tomorrow as well and i don't know how to even start writing it:laugh:,instead i applied a hair mask on my hair and i'm preparing a chamomile hair rinse.

VenusianMane
November 4th, 2018, 10:08 AM
omg!i have a paper due tomorrow as well and i don't know how to even start writing it:laugh:,instead i applied a hair mask on my hair and i'm preparing a chamomile hair rinse.

Oh, I feel you, girl :lol:
I wish I could take care of my hair and also manage to finish the paper on time, but I procrastinate like crazy
My paper is actually not a regular paper, it's just that I don't know what the name would be in English, but it's a research paper that I have to write to graduate from college, so things are pretty tense here :lol:

Good luck on your paper!
My advice is to start by figuring out what you need to write, organizing it in little bits and checking them off your list once your done and move to the next thing and so on, this has been fundamental for me

Ylva
November 4th, 2018, 10:42 AM
:lol:
I'm now picturing a conditioner with actual geometrical little cones inside it :lol:

That sounds... for some reason, cute. :lol:

VenusianMane
November 4th, 2018, 11:06 AM
That sounds... for some reason, cute. :lol:

I think so too, I actually want a cone conditioner now :lol:

amiraaah
November 4th, 2018, 01:48 PM
Oh, I feel you, girl :lol:
I wish I could take care of my hair and also manage to finish the paper on time, but I procrastinate like crazy
My paper is actually not a regular paper, it's just that I don't know what the name would be in English, but it's a research paper that I have to write to graduate from college, so things are pretty tense here :lol:

Good luck on your paper!
My advice is to start by figuring out what you need to write, organizing it in little bits and checking them off your list once your done and move to the next thing and so on, this has been fundamental for me

thank you for your advice:smooch:!mine is a book review and i procrastinate like crazy too.

my hair feels light and soft,this chamomile hair rinse is simply amazing.

VenusianMane
November 4th, 2018, 02:22 PM
thank you for your advice:smooch:!mine is a book review and i procrastinate like crazy too.

my hair feels light and soft,this chamomile hair rinse is simply amazing.

You're welcome!
I've never done a hair rinse, but it sounds amazing, now I want to try it :lol:

Dark40
November 4th, 2018, 06:15 PM
Today I've worn my hair up in a half updo style with banana clips. Now, I'm wearing it hanging for the evening. Tonight, I'm putting it in a ponytail for sleeping.

WyntreBlossom
November 4th, 2018, 06:19 PM
Decided to read my "cone/sulfate" free shampoo bottle for today's wash day, only to find several "ates" on it. Cone free yes. Ate free? nope. Throwing it out and going to read better on my next poo run. (Slightly raging)

Ylva
November 4th, 2018, 07:22 PM
Decided to read my "cone/sulfate" free shampoo bottle for today's wash day, only to find several "ates" on it. Cone free yes. Ate free? nope. Throwing it out and going to read better on my next poo run. (Slightly raging)

Not everything ending in sulfate is a sulfate in the sense that it would be a detergent. For example behentrimonium methosulfate. Maybe you'll want to post the ingredients here for review before throwing it out. Would be a pity if you threw away a totally usable product due to a misunderstanding.

illicitlizard
November 4th, 2018, 07:49 PM
Trying to keep my hair out of my face/off my neck because it's 30 degrees and humid and I'm DYING. Not quite long enough to tie it up even with multiple hair ties, resorting to a very unflattering headband but it's doing the job and for that I'm grateful.

Milkchocolate
November 4th, 2018, 07:51 PM
I’m trying out drying my hair with a big cotton t shirt, as opposed to a towel. I’ve heard people say that they see a difference by doing that. Has anyone done this and saw that it helped their hair in any way?

Katsura
November 4th, 2018, 11:04 PM
I tried washing my hair with a water soluble basic skin cream yesterday for the first time. It felt ok, maybe a bit heavy on my lenghts, but I'm looking for something that wouldn't require any conditioning.
This morning my scalp feels ok, no itching yet.

amiraaah
November 5th, 2018, 07:00 AM
I’m trying out drying my hair with a big cotton t shirt, as opposed to a towel. I’ve heard people say that they see a difference by doing that. Has anyone done this and saw that it helped their hair in any way?

It doesn’t help at all actually i feel like it caused breakage so i stopped using it and went back to using soft towels made by my grandmom.
some people swear by it but for me it’s a fail.just try and see if it works for your hair:)

nycelle
November 5th, 2018, 07:10 AM

I've used them. They're fine, definitely less frizz. But I still prefer using a microfiber towel. I don't like how soaked the shirt gets and it doesn't absorb enough water from my hair. But I was told some people actually prefer that (the less absorption part) for CG, as they feel microfiber towels take too much water out of their hair. I dunno, I haven't had that issue.

It doesn’t help at all actually i feel like it caused breakage so i stopped using it and went back to using soft towels made by my grandmom.
some people swear by it but for me it’s a fail.just try and see if it works for your hair:)

That should not have happened. Even soft towels will cause more breakage because of the type of weaves they have (except for microfiber).

Milkchocolate
November 5th, 2018, 12:05 PM
It turns out I enjoyed drying it with a cotton shirt :) . I feel like it was a lot more gentle and doesn’t weigh heavy on my head when I’m doing errands around the house. I’ll keep trying it to see if I see a huge difference as far as frizz goes.

ArabellaRose
November 5th, 2018, 12:14 PM
Did an S&D session earlier and I'm about to wack it up in a nautilus with a hair stick ready for what I'll anticipate to be a busy night working in the emergency department on fireworks night.

Looking forward to trying out the ROO method tomorrow!

Stray_mind
November 5th, 2018, 01:14 PM
Just washed and conditioned with new shampoo and conditioner i bought. Love the fruity smell of it. :)

daisy rei
November 5th, 2018, 03:04 PM
CO-washed for the first time in months. I know for sure now that this Renpure conditioner I've been using has been giving me build up, since it was the only thing I used today. Disappointing, because it smells heavenly and I still have another full bottle of it. :(

Lua
November 5th, 2018, 04:23 PM

I do this too but I don't really see a difference from when I dried it with a towel! I mean, it does feel gentler on the hair, so it's probably good, but I really don't see any difference. But I keep doing it just because it feels gentle and all.

WyntreBlossom
November 5th, 2018, 04:35 PM
I do this too but I don't really see a difference from when I dried it with a towel! I mean, it does feel gentler on the hair, so it's probably good, but I really don't see any difference. But I keep doing it just because it feels gentle and all.

Honestly I alternate. My hair changes the amount of water it soaks around the year but most of the time it soaks up a LOT of water and takes awhile to dry. So sometimes Ill give it pat down with a towel on "weter" washes. On washes that are more normal I use the t shirt. I havn't noticed a difference either but hey, it does feel gentler so why not lol

Dark40
November 5th, 2018, 05:10 PM
Today I've shampooed and conditioned my hair using Garnier Fructis Length&Strength Shampoo and Conditioner. I sprayed some Isoplus Leave-In Conditioner. I let my hair air-dry up to 4 an a half hours. Then, I applied some Luster's Pink Oil Moisturizing Loitoin, and I blow-dried for only 5 minutes.

rubygloom
November 5th, 2018, 06:02 PM
I dyed my hair with henna first time in my life and waiting with patience!

Reservechic
November 5th, 2018, 10:01 PM
Practicing benign neglect! As, I have gone over a week without washing my hair, plus I had gone quite a number of days without even putting anymore styling product in it today. I applied CurlMix's Pure Flaxseed Gel to my hair as a stand alone styler, and it has been allowing for my hair to hold very well against the elements I sayCurlMix's Pure Flaxseed Gel is the only styler that I can use, that doesn't leave my face with pimples due to it and that my hair can actually tolerate all year long, without any major problems.

RubberDucky
November 7th, 2018, 12:20 PM
Tried another new to me conditioner: Dove Intensive Repair. Lovely smell and felt really nice.

Ylva
November 7th, 2018, 11:24 PM
I applied some olive oil to my 30-something hours old, dry hair. I was hoping that it would give my hair some weight so that it wouldn't be this mysterious floating entity by my side. Unfortunately, the levitation doesn't extend to my roots at all - in fact, that's the only place where it's not floating. So very inconvenient.

leayellena
November 7th, 2018, 11:49 PM
screatching. my hair looks good enough for few more days of stretching washes

MidnightMoon
November 8th, 2018, 02:25 AM
I just drowned it in coconut oil :lol:
I've decided to try to get rid of the annoying colour patches left after using blue elumen,and thought oils might help. We'll see...

Pacific
November 8th, 2018, 03:20 AM
My hair is just soaked in coconut oil and bunned. I'll wash it out in the evening.

ArabellaRose
November 8th, 2018, 04:04 AM
I've coated from my ears down with olive oil and a couple of drops of chamomile EO and stuck it up in a bun for now. Planning on doing the inversion method with more olive oil with added rosemary and cedarwood EO before washing later and wearing an SMT overnight (I have a date tomorrow, I want beautiful hair for it :D)

Flagg
November 8th, 2018, 06:53 AM
I'm going to do a SMT hopefully tonight and use my coconut oil for the first time in ages to use in a rinse out. The static at work is unbearable!

nycelle
November 8th, 2018, 07:11 AM
I'm going to do a SMT hopefully tonight and use my coconut oil for the first time in ages to use in a rinse out. The static at work is unbearable!

OT but, I see your name and immediately think of a character in Stephen King books (Randall Flagg).

rubygloom
November 8th, 2018, 08:10 AM
I just applied monistat to my roots hoping it’d help fast growth uggh.

RubberDucky
November 8th, 2018, 08:54 AM
Slapped on a hair mask, shower cap and a beanie. Spent some quality time working on my aquariums, then hopped in the shower, rinsed, shampooed with a purple shampoo and finished off with some serious amount of conditioner.

Reservechic
November 8th, 2018, 09:05 AM
I co-washed using As I Am Coconut Co-Wash. After that I applied CurlMix Pure Flaxsed Styling Gel to my very soaking wet hair in sections, detangle get with my Denman Brush as I went along, and I styled my hair back into a low bun. And, since I'm home all day, I have my satin bonnet on, while my hair is air drying. I had to switch from using my beloved Qhemet Biologics Burdock Root ButerCream because for some reason, it had given me a cystic acne pimple, so I went back to using my favorite styling gel of all times. I love this styling gel so much till I buy it in bulk and am actually on auto-delivery for it too. I have been a chronic eczema sufferer for many years, and normal during the Fall Seasons is when my scalp starts to act up the worst, but thank God thus far this Fall Season, my scalp is not behaving to the point where I just want to scratch my life away, as I still suffer with symptoms of scalp eczema, but it is bearable at this point. Also, I credit things being a bit more bearable due to my stopping use of shampoo (whether sulfate free or not). Unfortunately, my scalp just can't handle shampoo at all anymore. and, medicated shampoos just dry out my hair and scalp the worst. Which is why, I've learned that at least with my scalp eczema, less is definitely best.

leayellena
November 9th, 2018, 01:00 AM
I tested updos with a french braid base this week. I like the french braid base better than the ponytail or the dutch braid bases. ironically my french braid is more stable than my dutch braid. the french braid base also lifts my bun(s) so it comes in handy when my hair grows longer and my buns grow bigger.
wish u all a nice weekend

Stray_mind
November 10th, 2018, 11:41 PM
Massaging my scalp and spreading the sebum around before washing.

Dark40
November 11th, 2018, 04:00 PM
Today I've shampooed and conditioned my hair using Joico Color Endure Shampoo, and I deep conditioned using Joico Daily Use Moisturizing Treatment For Dry Hair. I sprayed my Isoplus Leave-In Conditioner. Let hair air-dry up to 5 hours. Then, I blow-dried for only 5 minutes.

elfynity
November 12th, 2018, 09:26 AM
I did a cornstarch shampoo with and added in one drop of peppermint and lavender EO each. I used organic honey conditioner on the ends. I patted dry and am now leaving it to dry naturally.

UPDATE: Don't put EOs in flour wash, it made my hair crazy greasy - or it could have been the organic conditioner, it is full of oils. I don't know which, but I had to do a full rewash with plain cornflour shampoo as I have a meeting tomorrow.

Milkchocolate
November 12th, 2018, 11:19 AM
I think from today and for the rest of the year I’m going to leave my hair alone. I think what people here call “benign neglect”? Lol. Anyways, I’ve come to terms that I’m pay too much attention to products and I’m using a new shampoo/ cond/ deep con/ every wash because I have so many things. I’m not being consistent. So I’m going to stick to one shampoo and conditioner for the rest of the year. I feel like I’m definitely overloading my hair with stuff because it’s been feeling more weighed down and takes ages to dry! I hope I can do it!

Dark40
November 12th, 2018, 12:08 PM
I think from today and for the rest of the year I’m going to leave my hair alone. I think what people here call “benign neglect”? Lol. Anyways, I’ve come to terms that I’m pay too much attention to products and I’m using a new shampoo/ cond/ deep con/ every wash because I have so many things. I’m not being consistent. So I’m going to stick to one shampoo and conditioner for the rest of the year. I feel like I’m definitely overloading my hair with stuff because it’s been feeling more weighed down and takes ages to dry! I hope I can do it!

Yes, some people here do follow the, "benigh neglect" method. But I always love doing my hair three times a week. I also love trying out new products. I have a lot of them too in my stash! But sometimes I say that for a year or so I'm going to stick to one shampoo and conditioner too. I always stick to the same deep conditioner. I never change with that one. Because, it really works for my hair!

saltwaterhappy
November 12th, 2018, 12:47 PM
- I am washing my hair only every 7-10 days, today being the 7th day I washed it only using an organic shampoo (I always brush my hair just before washing it so it doesnt clog the drain or get tangled easily)
- I did an ACV rinse (The smell wears off quickly)
- I used coconut oil as a leave-in conditioner and let it air dry
- When its almost dry, I put my hair in a braid and now I am ready to sleep on a satin pillow. (Satin pillowcases really help!)

Harsh shampoos and frequent washing were waaay over drying for my hair.

Ylva
November 12th, 2018, 03:29 PM
My hair is air drying. I had a protein free wash for a change - that doesn't happen often!

- When its almost dry, I put my hair in a braid and now I am ready to sleep on a satin pillow. (Satin pillowcases really help!)

That is one thing I really need to get around to doing this year, still - swap to using satin pillowcases. It's been on my mind for so long but I've delayed it out of laziness.

WyntreBlossom
November 12th, 2018, 08:59 PM
First wash day that I have ever used a silicone/sulfate free conditioner (normally I hate conditioners and don't use them, but winter is here and my hair needed it). My hair feels so soft and healthy. Why did I never condition before???? What is this magic???

joyknights
November 12th, 2018, 11:43 PM
I am combing it before heading to bed.

leayellena
November 13th, 2018, 01:23 AM
I am starting a new experiment and blog (http://leayellena.blogspot.com/) about it. so far I know that shampoos makes my hair greasier/oilier than conditioners do. interesting :shrug:

Belledenuit
November 13th, 2018, 09:28 AM
I am taking supplements (biotin, vit. B5, zinc and bee pollen), using organic and sulfate-free hair care, oiling with camellia or castor oil overnight and brushing with Mason Pearson (way too often :D).

Next step is satin bedding and gentler microfiber towels.

ArabellaRose
November 13th, 2018, 11:16 AM
I've just added a leave-in conditioner to my routine so I'm now doing LOC (or rather, the LCO variant) and am officially converted to the ROO method. My hair has never felt this nice.

Groovy Granny
November 13th, 2018, 11:22 AM
BBB to a low/loose nape ponytail; stretching my shampoo until Thursday :flower:

Jesmonster2
November 13th, 2018, 01:13 PM
I am about to wash my hair tonight. I just started CO and so far I think I like it. I do have to wash every other day now. I also started using a sulphate and silicone free conditioner. I'm still trying CGM on my hair to see if my waves start to form some nice definition.

Natashap
November 13th, 2018, 01:17 PM
combing after a fine wash with lots of conditioner to detangle it well.

chiapommama
November 13th, 2018, 04:28 PM
Clarified with Suave clarifying shampoo and deep conditioned with Aussie 3mm earlier. Now dry and up in a ponytail bun.

clandestine
November 14th, 2018, 08:49 PM
Mermaid soak earlier, then a dove 2 in 1 scalp shampoo/conditioner combo, t shirt dry, detangle, double english braids, blow dry bangs, and finally lightly coated braids with a mix of coney serum and conditioner.

Dark40
November 15th, 2018, 11:47 AM
I've just shampooed and deep conditioned my hair using Joico Color Ensure Shampoo, and conditioner was Ion Reconstruct Repair Protein Builder. Then, I sprayed my hair with Isoplus Leave-In Conditioner, and then I applied some CHI Silk Fusion Serum from root to tip. Now, I'm sitting here letting it air-dry up to 4 or 5 hours, and then I'm going to blow-dry it for only 5 minutes.

Reservechic
November 15th, 2018, 12:02 PM
Cowashed using As I Am's Coconut Co-Wash, and then after doing that, I applied CurlMix's Avocado Moisturizer all throughout my entire head of highly soaking wet hair, then I began applying CurlMix's Pure Flaxseed Gel to my hair going section by se gi on, detangle get as I go along, until I had finished my entire head of hair. I am rocking my hair in a low bun, and at this time my hair is about 80% dry. Oh, and I do have my hair air drying underneath my satin bonnet, btw.

Ylva
November 15th, 2018, 01:23 PM
I washed it (WCC). Then I applied two leave-in sprays and a tiny bit of olive oil on the ends. Now it's airdrying.

Dark40
November 15th, 2018, 03:29 PM
I've just blow-dried and did a dusting on the tips of my ends less than 1cm.

daisy rei
November 15th, 2018, 03:45 PM
CO washing today. I can’t believe I ever stopped CO washing - my hair looks freaking amazing! I noticed a difference immediately; my hair is much shinier and almost silken in texture. I haven’t been oiling it at all either and the ends are still soft and smooth.

Dark40
November 16th, 2018, 11:27 AM
I applied some Kids Organics Africa's Best Gro Strong Triple Action Growth Stimulating Therapy to my hair, and brushed it really well. Now, I got it hanging straight down wih bangs or a fringe.

Katsura
November 16th, 2018, 12:00 PM
I've been trying several things to calm down my itchy scalp. Now I'm trying a new shampoo. It's Sim's System 4 shale oil shampoo. I got their oil cure hair mask too. I hope they will work.

Ylva
November 16th, 2018, 04:21 PM
For the first time in my life, I re-wet my hair by spraying some water on it, then reapplied leave-in and some coconut oil on top of that.

I'm trying to super condition and hydrate my hair for tomorrow's hairdresser appointment so it would have an easier time.

Dark40
November 16th, 2018, 04:24 PM
For the first time in my life, I re-wet my hair by spraying some water on it, then reapplied leave-in and some coconut oil on top of that.

I'm trying to super condition and hydrate my hair for tomorrow's hairdresser appointment so it would have an easier time.

That's a good thing to do to your hair. Just curious....what are you planning on getting done to your hair at the hairdresser tomorrow?

Ylva
November 16th, 2018, 04:27 PM
That's a good thing to do to your hair. Just curious....what are you planning on getting done to your hair at the hairdresser tomorrow?

Yeah! :) I'm just getting my roots lightened, so I'm doing everything I can to protect the rest from the bleach that will be running over it when washed off. It's not a lot of contact, but it's good to try and prevent as much of it as possible, anyway. :)

Dark40
November 16th, 2018, 04:43 PM
Yeah! :) I'm just getting my roots lightened, so I'm doing everything I can to protect the rest from the bleach that will be running over it when washed off. It's not a lot of contact, but it's good to try and prevent as much of it as possible, anyway. :)

Oh, ok cool! To me, that sounds like the good old days when I used to bleach my hair at home. :) Yeah, it is best to do whatever you can to protect it from the bleach. Because, like some say, "Bleach damages hair." Not along hair dye. But I've been box dyeing my hair for almost 30 years, and I haven't experienced any damage or breakage. :) I really love blonde hair!

Ylva
November 16th, 2018, 05:24 PM
Oh, ok cool! To me, that sounds like the good old days when I used to bleach my hair at home. :) Yeah, it is best to do whatever you can to protect it from the bleach. Because, like some say, "Bleach damages hair." Not along hair dye. But I've been box dyeing my hair for almost 30 years, and I haven't experienced any damage or breakage. :) I really love blonde hair!

Luckily, bleach doesn't need to damage hair much and it can end up being very healthy afterwards as well with the right practises.

Dark40
November 16th, 2018, 07:18 PM
Luckily, bleach doesn't need to damage hair much and it can end up being very healthy afterwards as well with the right practises.

Yes, you are very right. I remember when I was both relaxing(straightening) my hair back in the early 2000s I was also bleaching it as well, and my hair was pretty much very healthy! And, I was doing it at home instead of going to a salon paying several hundred dollars to have my whole head or roots retouched. I was using this bleach by Revlon called, "Frost&Glow Bleach Blonding Kit," and I really loved that product! It turned my hair white or platinum! :) And, the conditioner that came with the kit was also awesome as well! :D But these days I can't use bleach with the kind of relaxer I use. It doesn't recommend that I use bleach. So instead, I have to use the lightest shade of blonde with any brand of box dye. Like I've said before in another thread that Clairol Nice N Easy works my hair wonders! :) It really turns my natural dark brown hair to a very nice light blonde shade! :D So, I don't need bleach! It can be lightened in one step! ;)

Ylva
November 16th, 2018, 07:32 PM
Yes, you are very right. I remember when I was both relaxing(straightening) my hair back in the early 2000s I was also bleaching it as well, and my hair was pretty much very healthy! And, I was doing it at home instead of going to a salon paying several hundred dollars to have my whole head or roots retouched. I was using this bleach by Revlon called, "Frost&Glow Bleach Blonding Kit," and I really loved that product! It turned my hair white or platinum! :) And, the conditioner that came with the kit was also awesome as well! :D But these days I can't use bleach with the kind of relaxer I use. It doesn't recommend that I use bleach. So instead, I have to use the lightest shade of blonde with any brand of box dye. Like I've said before in another thread that Clairol Nice N Easy works my hair wonders! :) It really turns my natural dark brown hair to a very nice light blonde shade! :D So, I don't need bleach! It can be lightened in one step! ;)

Cool that your hair could take all that! :) But yeah, it's best to keep the chemical treatments to a minimum. Me, I used to bleach and colour my hair at home, but I don't care to do it anymore. Not when I have near-TBL length hair, I don't dare to start doing anything with bleach, even though it would be a lot cheaper.

Dark40
November 16th, 2018, 08:46 PM
Cool that your hair could take all that! :) But yeah, it's best to keep the chemical treatments to a minimum. Me, I used to bleach and colour my hair at home, but I don't care to do it anymore. Not when I have near-TBL length hair, I don't dare to start doing anything with bleach, even though it would be a lot cheaper.

Yeah! :) I was living on a budget at the time, and still is til' this day. Oh yeah, you should always keep the chemical treatments to a minimum. I would always spread out my treatments. Like, with the relaxer I was do every 6 weeks, and the bleaching I would do every 3 months. Yeah, I know it is best when you have TBL hair to get it done at a salon when you're dealing with bleach. I had a girlfriend at my church that had ankle length hair that was using box dye dyeing her hair a bright red color, and her hair always looked very healthy but I would often wonder how many boxes of dye she had to buy or use..lol.

sophia_
November 16th, 2018, 10:11 PM
I just used the hask monoi protein treatment- the hotels I've stayed at have thrown my hair off of its balance but I think this fixed it, it feels stronger and less *too soft*

PixieNixie
November 16th, 2018, 10:17 PM
Right now I am sitting with a mix of coconut, avacado, and argan oil in my hair. Capped and a turbie towel over that to trap the heat in and let the oils absorb some. Tomorrow is gonna be a wash day :)

Asrai
November 17th, 2018, 10:35 AM
I just did a scalp massage with a mix of Henna Sooq Cocoveda oil, castor oi, & a few drops of Nightblooming's Hinoki Hair Growth essential oil mix, & now I'm letting it sit for a few hours before showering.

Ylva
November 17th, 2018, 12:16 PM
Yeah! :) I was living on a budget at the time, and still is til' this day. Oh yeah, you should always keep the chemical treatments to a minimum. I would always spread out my treatments. Like, with the relaxer I was do every 6 weeks, and the bleaching I would do every 3 months. Yeah, I know it is best when you have TBL hair to get it done at a salon when you're dealing with bleach. I had a girlfriend at my church that had ankle length hair that was using box dye dyeing her hair a bright red color, and her hair always looked very healthy but I would often wonder how many boxes of dye she had to buy or use..lol.

Haha wow, it almost becomes the same price as a hairdresser visit if you have to buy like 10 boxes of dye haha. Must have been beautiful hair though!

I had my appointment today and everything went well. My roots lightened really nicely. Now I'll just leave my scalp be for the next few days and probably wash with sulfate free shampoo for a while since my scalp went through so much today.

GrowlingCupcake
November 17th, 2018, 03:29 PM
Right now, I am leaving it the **** alone. It's already up, and i have to stop fiddling with it xD

If she was only doing her roots, probably not too many boxes! But I guess it depends on how quickly it fades.

Arciela
November 17th, 2018, 04:14 PM
Just washed my hair and used my new scalp scrubber..it came out pretty nice! Still feels so short though at barely APL :(

GrowlingCupcake
November 17th, 2018, 04:39 PM
Just washed my hair and used my new scalp scrubber..it came out pretty nice! Still feels so short though at barely APL :(

What do you use for a scalp scrubber? I am thinking of getting one.

Dark40
November 17th, 2018, 04:52 PM
Today I've co-washed and deep conditioned my hair using Alberto VO5 Kiwi and Lime Conditioner, and I deep conditioned with Queen Helene Cholesterol Deep Conditioning Cream. Then, i sprayed Isoplus Leave-In Conditioner. Let my hair air-dry up to 5 an a half hours. Next, I blow-dried for only 5 minutes.

Dark40
November 17th, 2018, 04:54 PM
Right now, I am leaving it the **** alone. It's already up, and i have to stop fiddling with it xD

If she was only doing her roots, probably not too many boxes! But I guess it depends on how quickly it fades.

Oh yeah, that's what i thought too. I was meaning the first time she started color her ankle length hair red. Because, you know dyed red hair fair quickly!

Dark40
November 17th, 2018, 04:58 PM
Haha wow, it almost becomes the same price as a hairdresser visit if you have to buy like 10 boxes of dye haha. Must have been beautiful hair though!

I had my appointment today and everything went well. My roots lightened really nicely. Now I'll just leave my scalp be for the next few days and probably wash with sulfate free shampoo for a while since my scalp went through so much today.

Haha, I also bet it was the same price as at a hairdresser visit too to buy like 10 boxes of dye haha. Oh yes, it was beautiful hair!

Oh, I'm glad to hear that your appointment went well today, and that your roots lightened nicely. Yes, I've heard and have learned that when I used to bleach my hair I would have to leave my scalp for the next few days and use a sulfate free shampoo. Even when I was bleaching I would always co-wash instead of using shampoo the majority of the times. Oh yeah, I bet your scalp has been through a lot today. It needs a rest.

cjk
November 17th, 2018, 06:37 PM

cjk
November 17th, 2018, 06:38 PM
Did a clarifying wash of just my scalp, with Dawn. I've never had enough length to do just a scalp washing before. My hair looks fluffier and somehow slightly ginger.

https://i.imgur.com/yY0YDIK_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

PixieNixie
November 17th, 2018, 07:16 PM
Currently sitting with a mix of magenta and indigo semi permanent dye + conditioner on my head. Calling the color raspberry. It is a pretty purplish pink. After I rinse out and dry, I swear I am leaving my hair alone for a little while lol.

chiapommama
November 17th, 2018, 08:35 PM
Shampooed with Pure Silk Tea tree and peppermint shampoo , ROO w/ 6 drops of baby oil, and conditioned with Aussie Moist. Air drying.

elfynity
November 18th, 2018, 04:38 AM
Did a clarifying wash of just my scalp, with Dawn. I've never had enough length to do just a scalp washing before. My hair looks fluffier and somehow slightly ginger.

My hair becomes much lighter and more golden when I shampoo too.

Katsura
November 18th, 2018, 04:48 AM
I did Sim's oil cure hair mask treatment. It has menthol in it and now my scalp is like having a trip on a nordic ocean. :D

Curlyeve
November 18th, 2018, 08:02 AM
I have henna on my hair, at the moment. I love the color and conditioning benefits of henna, but I don't like the process of coloring. I guess they say beauty is pain for a reason :eyebrows:.

sophia_
November 18th, 2018, 07:19 PM
Air-drying- I mixed tamanu oil into my coconut oil pre-poo (as always used on very wet, but not dripping, hair)- my hair smelled a bit like coconut curry for a while but it feels really soft now lol. I used the LaBang vanilla hair mask as my ROO (it smells really strong for a while but the smell goes away when you put on your other conditioner) which is all just oils and did my LOC-L-L as usual :)

cjk
November 18th, 2018, 07:31 PM
My hair becomes much lighter and more golden when I shampoo too.

What gets me is the color shift, but also the natural ombre. Growing has been an eye-opening experience!

MsKafka
November 18th, 2018, 08:02 PM
putting a semi permanent color in my hair to help tone down the orange brassy look I have

Ylva
November 18th, 2018, 09:26 PM
I applied coconut oil to my lengths and the "guard hairs" (dog terminology FTW). It can marinate until the evening when I wash my hair. Then the intention is to use sulfate shampoo on the roots/scalp area and let the suds run through the rest, taking with it whatever oil it wants, leaving the rest in there.

leayellena
November 19th, 2018, 01:39 AM
I conditioned the length, now I am waiting for my hair to dry so I can bun it

cjk
November 19th, 2018, 06:25 AM
Braided yesterday. Brushed out the braid waves today.

I have a new routine for competitions!

https://i.imgur.com/P9kTcWx_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

elfynity
November 19th, 2018, 02:04 PM
What gets me is the color shift, but also the natural ombre. Growing has been an eye-opening experience!

Out of interest sake, what is your goal length CJK? Personally, I wish that long hair on guys was the norm. No pressure though!

HA HA, your beard is APL!!

Ylva
November 19th, 2018, 02:13 PM
Personally, I wish that long hair on guys was the norm.

Me too. Not only because it's my personal preference, I just generally hate the idea that a certain hair length is fixed with either gender. I find hair such a fascinating and beautiful extention of the human body that everyone, regardless of gender or lack thereof, could freely express themselves with it without any societal pressure.

Milkchocolate
November 19th, 2018, 02:24 PM
So far..one week of “benign neglect” and my hair is thanking me lol. Just a regular old sulfate free shampoo and conditioner. No deep conditioner or extra added things. Funny, my hair seems to hold styles better this way. Less flyaways!

P.s
I think as the end of the year progresses, I’ve discovered my hair thrives 10x more with less products and extra add ons. I think this might be a permanent thing

cjk
November 19th, 2018, 02:42 PM
Out of interest sake, what is your goal length CJK? Personally, I wish that long hair on guys was the norm. No pressure though!

HA HA, your beard is APL!!

I don't have a goal length. I'm going based on aesthetics. And it still looks nice, so....

As for my my beard,, it is nipple length, actually.

Dark40
November 19th, 2018, 04:18 PM
Today i've co-washed my hair using Alberto VO5 Kiwi and Lime Conditioner. Then, I applied Giovanni's Direct Leave-In Conditioner. I let my hair air-dry up to 5 hours. Next, I applied some Luster's Pink Oil Moisturizing Lotion, and then I blow-dried for only 5 minutes, and now I'm wearing it in a ponytail.

RoseChantel
November 19th, 2018, 09:09 PM
Going to sleep with a scalp treatment and all in a braid so it's ready to wash in the morning...

clandestine
November 19th, 2018, 09:41 PM
Washed with Tresemmé breakage defense shampoo and I've been letting the conditioner soak in while I enjoy my bathtub in my new house :o

TheForestFae
November 19th, 2018, 11:48 PM
I just washed my hair from coconut oil, I leave it on my hair for 45 mins and then washed all of them. Then I use my DIY hair mist, it's a mixture from hibicus tea and a few drops of coconut oil. My length feels so soft and silky but not my scalp, it still feel a little bit oily, I guess that shampoo couldnt get rid all of it. But whatever, I would just put my hair in a dutch braid, simple yet comfortable :> It seem that I'm get used to the whole "my hair still feel oily after my second wash" lol

leayellena
November 20th, 2018, 12:07 AM
some s&d on the braid tassel and then bun my braid

Katsura
November 20th, 2018, 04:14 AM
I found the Sim oil cure hair mask I tried a bit drying for my scalp for some reason. My scalp was more itchy this morning and I washed it with kids' shampoo. I don't know, I felt a bit desperate again. There has been changing of the type of water I'm using since I have been travelling in between DS's and home. I don't know if I'm having trouble because of it.

TatsuOni
November 21st, 2018, 06:33 AM
Sitting with some homemade deep conditioner in it.

elfynity
November 22nd, 2018, 03:48 AM
Today is oiling day for me. I have just oiled my hair with Alma Indian hair oil. Will wash it out with flour and conditioner later.

clandestine
November 22nd, 2018, 12:19 PM
My husband was called out to fix a gate so I combed out my hair and redid my braids in the car. Time well spent.

Ylva
November 22nd, 2018, 02:37 PM
I needed some time to unwind because of all the stress I've had recently, so I decided to dedicate this evening to haircare.

I started with an upside down scalp massage using a mix of castor oil (regular this time, not JBCO), neem oil, vitamin E oil and peppermint, tea tree and turmeric essential oils. I let that sit for about 1.5 hours while I fed my dogs. Then I washed it out, as well as the rest of my hair, towel dried and applied Olaplex No.2, which will sit in my hair for at least four hours.

When I finish washing my hair later today, I also plan to try ROO for the first time ever.

Pacific
November 23rd, 2018, 03:01 AM
I massaged my scalp with Melatonin, Aloe Vera Gel and Auromere hair oil. In my lenghts I put lots of Pantene repair and protect Conditioner as pre wash.
I'm going to wash everything out in a few hours.

Sarahlabyrinth
November 23rd, 2018, 03:05 AM
It's currently drying after a wash.

lemonlollies
November 23rd, 2018, 04:36 AM
It’s my wash day (I wash 1-2 times a week) so I’m doing SMT as I have super dry ends at the moment. I’ll cling film over my hair and probably tidy the house for an hour, love a good multitask!

almostghost
November 23rd, 2018, 08:46 AM
Slept with my hair in a braid last night instead of loose. I need to get back into that habit.

TatsuOni
November 24th, 2018, 03:07 AM
A little bit of S&D.

iforgotmylogin
November 24th, 2018, 03:08 AM
Just trimmed it using the pony-on-forehead method. I think the longest hairs (back of my head) actually got trimmed this time

Stray_mind
November 24th, 2018, 04:32 AM
Air drying and enjoying my waves being back after my hair straightening out in up dos.

TheForestFae
November 24th, 2018, 08:00 AM
Experimenting with rosehip oil by putting Triology rosehip oil onto my hair because why not, Im just curious therefore I need to try this :> Let's see if this will be worked or not :)

Dark40
November 24th, 2018, 11:29 AM
I've just co-washed my hair using Alberto VO5 Kiwi and Lime Conditioner, and I've also deep conditioned using ORS Replenishing Conditioner for 10 minutes. Then, I applied Giovanni's Direct Leave-In Conditioner. Now, I'm letting my hair air-dry up to 4 or 5 hours. Then, I'm going to apply some Luster's Pink Oil Moisturizing Lotion, and I'm going to blow-dry for only 5 minutes.

clandestine
November 25th, 2018, 01:38 PM
Coconut oiling to prepare for my wash this evening and then I'm going to try and use up some products I've had around for a while.

blesseddamozel
November 25th, 2018, 01:41 PM
have a mask of aloe gel, almond oil, and some conditioner sitting in my hair to prepare it for a wash :)

Platzhalter
November 25th, 2018, 03:49 PM
It's put up with some cholesterol DT :)

Ylva
November 25th, 2018, 04:12 PM
I decided to stretch my wash to 4 days instead of washing my hair tonight. Then it's back to experimenting with ROO.

leayellena
November 27th, 2018, 12:35 AM
cinnabun my french braid until I come back from work, then I'll deep condition

Ylva
November 27th, 2018, 12:31 PM
I decided to stretch my wash to 4 days instead of washing my hair tonight. Then it's back to experimenting with ROO.

I stretched to 5 days by accident instead of 4, but that's purely a good thing.

My hair is currently airdrying after WCC + ROO + leave-ins.

Milkchocolate
November 28th, 2018, 07:53 PM
3 weeks of benign neglect and my hair is thanking me:) just sulfate free shampoo and conditioner and my hair feels strong and moisturized. The perfect balance :) it also feels very soft! ❤️ I’m loving this!! I love the idea of “just setting it and forgetting it” lol. Yay