PDA

View Full Version : I am able to do services at Cosmetology School now. I can do trims and other

purplebubba
October 6th, 2013, 03:05 PM
I'm trying to make this the least like an advertisement as possible so I'll keep this brief. I'm going to cosmetology school in the Detroit area. I can do cosmetology services at the school I go to. You do not have to have the instructor touch your hair at all. And I'll leave it at that.

Firefox7275
October 6th, 2013, 03:11 PM
Woo hoo exciting, lucky Detroit longhairs!!

jacqueline101
October 6th, 2013, 05:03 PM
I'm proud of you. You're doing fine in your studies. Keep up the good work lucky people in Detroit that get your lovely talents.

purplebubba
October 7th, 2013, 05:09 AM
Thanks Jacqueline :)

jacqueline101
October 7th, 2013, 06:34 AM
Thanks Jacqueline :)

You're very welcome.

breezefaerie
October 7th, 2013, 08:03 AM
I wish I still lived in that area - best of luck to you!

cindy58
October 7th, 2013, 08:22 AM
So good to hear that you've returned to school and are pursuing your goal!

chen bao jun
October 7th, 2013, 01:05 PM
Yea, someone who cared enough to ask what people would like is becoming a hairdresser! There's a few on this board, I wish they were near where I live..

purplebubba
October 7th, 2013, 03:15 PM
Thanks everyone, this time I'm going to make it all the way and beyond. With my Care first approach. And I will learn everything I can learn to do everything I can.
I did my first guest haircut today. Surprisingly it happened to be a high and tight with clippers. A little more than a dusting. It was one of my gorcery store co-workers who requested me and has rebooked for December

jeanniet
October 7th, 2013, 04:53 PM
Congrats on getting another step closer to meeting your goals. I know you are very thoughtful about meeting clients' needs, so you're going to have some very happy customers.

purplebubba
October 7th, 2013, 07:08 PM
Thanks Jeannie :)

jacqueline101
October 7th, 2013, 08:07 PM
Thanks everyone, this time I'm going to make it all the way and beyond. With my Care first approach. And I will learn everything I can learn to do everything I can.
I did my first guest haircut today. Surprisingly it happened to be a high and tight with clippers. A little more than a dusting. It was one of my gorcery store co-workers who requested me and has rebooked for December

That's wonderful news a potential customer when you get your own shop. Congrats on the second booking. When she gets compliments on her services that will be more potential customers.

Squiggy
October 7th, 2013, 09:13 PM
Congrats! Now, let's see if I can find a reason to visit Detroit...

purplebubba
October 8th, 2013, 05:43 PM
Congrats! Now, let's see if I can find a reason to visit Detroit...

You mean besides me? :)

purplebubba
April 1st, 2014, 08:43 PM
I'm trying to make this the least like an advertisement as possible so I'll keep this brief. I'm going to cosmetology school in the Detroit area. I can do cosmetology services at the school I go to. You do not have to have the instructor touch your hair at all. And I'll leave it at that.

Its been several months. I have about 10 weeks left at school. Is there anyone who needs a trusted trimmer in the Detroit area?

Laurenji
April 1st, 2014, 09:14 PM
Man, I wish I lived nearer Detroit. I'm in Chicago, so not THAT far away, relatively (I mean, that's much closer than where I used to live), but a 4+ hour drive seems just a LITTLE extreme for a hair stylist. Wish I had an LHC-friendly hair stylist around here. . .

Stormynights
April 1st, 2014, 09:27 PM
I graduated from school in 68. I loved every day of my long career. I am now retired and miss doing hair. Best wishes.

breezefaerie
April 2nd, 2014, 02:13 PM
Wish I still lived in your area!

chen bao jun
April 2nd, 2014, 03:56 PM
Purplebubba, move to where I am! Please....