PDA

View Full Version : Update with pics

bunzfan
October 6th, 2013, 06:28 AM
So i have been pretty busy the last three months or so i moved house and things got a little crazy and my hair seemed to have grown rather alot which is great after stalling at waist for over a year due to my over enthusiastic trimming :lol: and i noticed when my son takes pictures of my hair it looks so much better than when i do lol .

3 months ago

http://imageshack.us/a/img507/9022/dscf9055u.jpg

And last month and just now i think its grown a fair bit.

http://imageshack.us/a/img822/7829/mkz9.jpg

Today my ends look weird but its just washed .

http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/3589/3brk.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/534/3brk.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

pixiestar
October 6th, 2013, 07:07 AM
Wow bunzfan, it's grown a lot and looks so healthy and shiny. Absolutely gorgeous :blossom:

jacqueline101
October 6th, 2013, 07:09 AM
Your hair still looks nice. To me the ends look good but that's my opinion again. I'm glad you finally made it to your next stop along your growth journey.

Aingeal
October 6th, 2013, 07:09 AM
You've had a lot of growth. Beautiful!

bunzfan
October 6th, 2013, 07:19 AM
Wow bunzfan, it's grown a lot and looks so healthy and shiny. Absolutely gorgeous :blossom:

Thank you very much pixie all of a sudden i'm making some real progress my next goal is TBL as i believe i'm pretty close to hip now .

Your hair still looks nice. To me the ends look good but that's my opinion again. I'm glad you finally made it to your next stop along your growth journey.

Aww thanks very much i was only trimming so much trying to get rid of old dyed ends which meant it was thinner but it's pretty much gone now :D

You've had a lot of growth. Beautiful!

Thank you , you know its amazing when you think it hasn't grown alot and when you compare pictures you realize it has. Gorgeous curls by the way.

jacqueline101
October 6th, 2013, 07:26 AM
Thank you very much pixie all of a sudden i'm making some real progress my next goal is TBL as i believe i'm pretty close to hip now .

Aww thanks very much i was only trimming so much trying to get rid of old dyed ends which meant it was thinner but it's pretty much gone now :D

Thank you , you know its amazing when you think it hasn't grown alot and when you compare pictures you realize it has. Gorgeous curls by the way.

I understand that one I kept trimming half inch or more this winter and took up my braid challenge. I leave it braided all times. That helped it to grow and keep my fingers off the shears. I didn't trim all summer until a month ago. I got trim happy I removed my last layer at the end. I was so happy when I got rid of it. I did a happy dance in my bathroom.

bunzfan
October 6th, 2013, 07:30 AM
I understand that one I kept trimming half inch or more this winter and took up my braid challenge. I leave it braided all times. That helped it to grow and keep my fingers off the shears. I didn't trim all summer until a month ago. I got trim happy I removed my last layer at the end. I was so happy when I got rid of it. I did a happy dance in my bathroom.

Its great isn't it i can remember when i cut my final layers out it felt so much thicker!! good idea ive been wearing it down quite alot because, it feels long finally :lol: but i've got back into wearing it up in the last few weeks.

embee
October 6th, 2013, 07:50 AM
I think it is counterproductive to look at the length frequently - makes me think something is wrong with my hair as it really doesn't change much. The best growth I ever had was when I was so darn busy it was all I could do to put it up and go to work. After what felt like *years* I finally had some time to play and was astonished at the growth.

Seems like the same thing has happened for you, and your hair looks great. :)

SerinaDaith
October 6th, 2013, 07:56 AM
I have started measuring every other month to stop the constant freak out about length or lack of length. Your hair looks great! I am so impressed with your hair journy!

jacqueline101
October 6th, 2013, 08:11 AM
Its great isn't it i can remember when i cut my final layers out it felt so much thicker!! good idea ive been wearing it down quite alot because, it feels long finally :lol: but i've got back into wearing it up in the last few weeks.

You're right it does feel thicker. I kept playing with my ends and my mom asked me why. I told her about the self trim method I was using to remove the layers I hated. She didn't believe me until I showed her my hair. It's great to reach new goals in length or removal of a service (dyes or perms).

jacqueline101
October 6th, 2013, 08:12 AM

You're right it does feel thicker. I kept playing with my ends and my mom asked me why. I told her about the self trim method I was using to remove the layers I hated. She didn't believe me until I showed her my hair. It's great to reach new goals in length or removal of a service (dyes or perms).

lapushka
October 6th, 2013, 08:13 AM
It's definitely grown. Congrats!

SleepyTangles
October 6th, 2013, 08:14 AM
Looks so much even and thicker! My hair look very similar to you IRL (even if yours seem softer), so its very inspirational :flower:.

jacqueline101
October 6th, 2013, 08:24 AM
I think it is counterproductive to look at the length frequently - makes me think something is wrong with my hair as it really doesn't change much. The best growth I ever had was when I was so darn busy it was all I could do to put it up and go to work. After what felt like *years* I finally had some time to play and was astonished at the growth.

Seems like the same thing has happened for you, and your hair looks great. :)

I agree I didn't look at mine much until I got layers I didn't want a year ago I obsessed over getting rid of them. I wore my hair up in my braid challenge and stopped trimming it did grow. I didn't mess with my hair all summer except to care for it. I waited until a month ago to trim out my last layers. I wish I would've done the braid challenge sooner.

melusine963
October 6th, 2013, 09:14 AM
That's a lot of progress! I always look forward to seeing pictures from you. :) I know the feeling of stalling at a certain length. When I joined the LHC I had about four years worth of damage to trim off, so making any progress was slow and painful.

butterfly_dream
October 6th, 2013, 10:21 AM
WOW! You have had great growth! I love the color and the curl.

MaryO
October 6th, 2013, 11:09 AM
Wow that is some nice growth- wonder if I should move house as well to make my hair grow faster? :-P

Komao
October 6th, 2013, 12:08 PM
Nice growth in a relatively short time! Hope it continues for you. 👍

BrightEyes
October 6th, 2013, 01:24 PM
Your hair is beautiful and you've had some good growth. I love your curls :)

AmberLouise
October 6th, 2013, 01:37 PM
It does look like a good amount of growth and I love your waves!

summergreen
October 6th, 2013, 01:46 PM
Fab growth there!!

Komao
October 8th, 2013, 12:10 PM
bunzfan, it sure did grow. Nice job. Maybe I have to move to get mine growing, faster. :o
Mine does seem to grow faster in the winter, which I read is not "the norm" , so I'm really looking forward to some nice growth!