PDA

View Full Version : PMs Dissapearing

Bedhead
October 4th, 2013, 01:07 PM
Hello,

I have received two new PMs and was able to view them, but both times didn't have time to answer. When I went back they were gone!

The first time, I assumed the sender had deleted he conversation (I'm not sure if that would affect my page or not, but...), but then the second time it happened, I noticed the page had changed. The new message was a more colourful page, and when I went back, the message page was in its older format, without the newer messages, which I can only assume are on a different inbox page?

Can you help me please? People must think I'm being rude.

Thanks! :)

TiaKitty
October 4th, 2013, 01:50 PM
I cannot help you, but the first time I read your thread title I read it as PMS disappearing, and I was like WIN! Then the next time, I realized it was your PMs that were disappearing, and I got very :(

Bedhead
October 4th, 2013, 03:07 PM
I cannot help you, but the first time I read your thread title I read it as PMS disappearing, and I was like WIN! Then the next time, I realized it was your PMs that were disappearing, and I got very :(

LOL! Well, even if you couldn't help me, thanks for making me laugh today!!! :rolling:

physicschick
October 6th, 2013, 06:21 PM
I'm sorry to say that although the mods have talked about it a bit, we don't know what's going on. :( Must be gremlins.

WoolSweater
October 6th, 2013, 07:33 PM
The heck, guys! I was wondering why you were not happy with your PMS disappearing. I came to post asking how you got rid of it! x)

Bedhead
October 6th, 2013, 08:33 PM
I'm sorry to say that although the mods have talked about it a bit, we don't know what's going on. :( Must be gremlins.

My guess is the gremlins put one inbox url link in the notification link and the old url link to the old inbox in the plain Inbox link. Tell them to check on that. ;)