PDA

View Full Version : Does my hair look healthy? Also need help with hair type

BowTie
October 4th, 2013, 10:37 AM
So, I've been trying to take better care of my hair since August... I still use products with silicones but going to change that soon. I've stopped using heat styling and teasing. My .hair has definitely grown. But I don't know if it looks healthy or not... I've been told my whole life I can't have long hair
Also, I'm not sure about my hair type. Maybe 1 a& b, fine?
thanks for all answers!

prettyinpink
October 4th, 2013, 10:49 AM
it looks pretty healthy to me (: do you bleach it?

BowTie
October 4th, 2013, 11:01 AM
it looks pretty healthy to me (: do you bleach it?

Yes.. I bleached it in August.. I'm going to stop bleaching it.. maybe just a few highlights sometimes=)

Leeloo
October 4th, 2013, 11:04 AM
So, I've been trying to take better care of my hair since August... I still use products with silicones but going to change that soon. I've stopped using heat styling and teasing. My .hair has definitely grown. But I don't know if it looks healthy or not... I've been told my whole life I can't have long hair
Also, I'm not sure about my hair type. Maybe 1 a& b, fine?
thanks for all answers!

If you didn’t use any styling tools in your pic it looks like 1a. Very healthy and pretty looking hair :D

BowTie
October 4th, 2013, 11:07 AM
If you didn’t use any styling tools in your pic it looks like 1a. Very healthy and pretty looking hair :D

Thank you :) And I didn't use any styling products.. just combing :D

ravenheather
October 4th, 2013, 11:27 AM
Combing can alter wave pattern. Hairtyping is usually done on freshly washed untouched hair.

Marbid
October 4th, 2013, 11:59 AM
p.s. Don't listen to that "your hair type can't grow long"........... IT'S LIES! IT'S ALL LIES! Hair growth and beauty has nothing to do with quantity or thinness of hair.

Just in case you believed it.

P.p.s. Your hair looks fine to me. Granted the picture I see is the signature picture. And it's rather small so we can't see detail of the strand. But looks fine to me.

sarahthegemini
October 4th, 2013, 04:01 PM
I don't know whether close up it'd look healthy as you bleached it but certainly from the picture overall your hair looks very pretty. Also I'm just throwing this out there .... but I think chocolate brown hair would look gorgeous on you (don't get me wrong, the blonde looks great too but you said you don't want to bleach again) :cheese: