PDA

View Full Version : Favorite hair related youtube videos

Cherry*Tree
October 3rd, 2013, 09:11 PM
What are your favorite youtube videos/channels?

CurlMonster
October 4th, 2013, 04:15 AM
I like torrinpaige and silvousplaits. I'll be interested to see who others recommend! :)

Lyv
October 4th, 2013, 06:22 AM
Torrinpaige is great, beautyklove does tons of different heatless curls, ladollyvita33 has a lot of really great tutorials and Loepsie is great she's doing an art inspired hair series right now. I'm excited to see what others say so I can add to my favorites!

Mainesongbird
October 4th, 2013, 06:24 AM
Torrin Paige and LaDollyVita33(3) and sometimes Cute girls Hairstyles

melusine963
October 4th, 2013, 08:25 AM
There are far, far too many to list here. Some of my favourites are Torrin Paige, Lilith Moon, Womenbeauty1 (the crazy russian one), and Habioku.

nobeltonya
October 4th, 2013, 08:54 AM
I love 4ypn0tica's buns because they are unique. TorrinPaige also has a huge variety of styles, and CinnamonHair for her styles for LOOONG hair (hers being knee length). I've learned a lot of nifty styles from these three. :) :disco:

jacqueline101
October 4th, 2013, 09:15 AM
I like our very own Heidi W. her oiling guide has helped me.

Tail Feathers
October 4th, 2013, 09:23 AM
Torrin ! Torrin ! Torrin !
hairstyles, haircare and a smile always, all in one !

my hair speedgrew since finding her -
and, she makes me happy, too.
her videos got my hair longer than it has ever been,
giving me a thousand tips and styles to help it grow,
plus, she's such a good heart. her videos helped me
so much through one of the most difficult summers of my life.

so
Torrin ! Torrin !! Torrin !!!

chen bao jun
October 4th, 2013, 09:36 AM
I don't watch them that much.
The ones for my length generally aren't LHC and they show a lot of bad practices, heat, teasing, etc. And the ones for my hairtype (3c, that is 'ethnic' or actually, african hairtype), even when they are for natural hair, its jsut so much product. I wear a crown braid all the time (French braided) and the time I clicked on youtube to learn how to do it from another black person, she used like three different kinds of gel and 'edge control' (what the heck is that?) before she even started braiding. And that was just the gel. she used other products, too. And to see her brushing away--I'd be bald if I did that. Honestly.

Plus, at least half the black youtubers are using fake hair and you don't find out until you've watched half the video. It will be advertised as 'how to do a bun with shorter hair' and after all the product (and brushing), out will come this thing looking like a snake and she'll start showing you how to attach the kanekalon braid...

Torrin Paige, on the other hand, is interesting and funny--but it will be YEARS before I can do anything she does, I have to grow MILES more of hair...

A bit frustrating. What I usually do when I want to know how to do a hairstyle is come on here and beg someone how to show me how to do it with BSL hair. People have been very nice. Kaelee did great one for me once, I still click on it all the time.

LAG93
October 4th, 2013, 09:53 AM
grav3yardgirl! She does some absolutely terrible things to her hair, but it is hilarious. She's not just a hair channel, but make-up fashion, vlogs, paranormal. She's just very interesting and funny, and she does recommend some good commercial products without sulfates. I'm addicted to her channel!

stachelbeere
October 4th, 2013, 10:24 AM
grav3yardgirl! She does some absolutely terrible things to her hair, but it is hilarious. She's not just a hair channel, but make-up fashion, vlogs, paranormal. She's just very interesting and funny, and she does recommend some good commercial products without sulfates. I'm addicted to her channel!

grav3yardgirl rocks :D
I also enjoy letsmakeitup1 - she used to have amazing ash brown hair and has a vast collection of hairstyles

Peggy E.
October 4th, 2013, 12:48 PM

Yes, you don't really want to follow her hair - but that is a really witty, bright and naturally funny lady. I love her!

The two vids where she tried out that unbelievable hair blower hair curler were two of the funniest I've seen in a long time!

rosiedeam
October 4th, 2013, 01:21 PM
I love Torrin. Shes amazing, funny and really shows you how to do all the hair styles. my hair is finer than hers, which means I don't always get as cool of a result, but I still enjoy learning how to do cool things with my hair!

SleepyTangles
October 4th, 2013, 03:48 PM
Mmmm :confused:
Too many! And not enough, since my hair just grew enough to be held by an hairstick... Torrin, LaDollyVita333, Loepsie, I love all of them. I've been delighted to find that many LHC members have channels, too! I remember I watched Habioku's video 30 times, before trying my first self trim ;)!

For hair mask and recipes, I'd say Carlitadolce is my favourite - very inspiring!

makeminea99
October 4th, 2013, 03:55 PM
Oooh, the lovely Torrin (she's saved my hair from The Chop on a few occasions, Gawd Bless 'er!) LaDollyVita33(3), Loepsie, Habioku, Cute Girls Hairstyles, BubzBeauty, SecretLifeofaBionerd, Arrow Odenn, LetsMakeitup . . . oh dear, I think I really do need to get out more! :-D

hypersensitive
October 4th, 2013, 04:35 PM
I think a big chunk of my youtube subscriptions are hair related lol.

bebexo
Theodore Leaf
womenbeauty1 - very intricate styles
Cinthia Truong
hair4myprincess
Janet Stephens - archaeological styles
LaDollyVita33 and LaDollyVita333
Torrinpaige
Lilith Moon
Spankie Valentine or UrganOG- go check out her hair! It is drool worthy!
C'erine Babyy
Cute Girls Hairstyles
davenmayeda
Habioku- but she hasn't posted in a while
Iris J. - vintage styles
Loepsie
LuxyHair
SecretLifeOfABioNerd
SecretosdeChicas- in Portugese but you can still understand by watching
4ypn0tica- but she hasn't posted in a while
bubzbeauty
CHIQBELLE
JJJLongHair4u2c- very long hair styles but hasn't updated in a while
StrawberryKoiVintage- hasn't updated in a long while

Jenny31557
October 4th, 2013, 06:06 PM
I love Torrinpaige and jjjlonghair, they are real life Rapunzels! I also love loepsie, I think we are hair twins! Lol There are so many hair related channels on YouTube, I'm constantly finding new ones. :)

chen bao jun
October 7th, 2013, 02:42 PM
She's hilarious, I watched her today after so many of you recommended her. I am still trying to stop laughing about the hair torture device 'cotton candy vortex'.

Enrapture
October 20th, 2013, 11:12 AM
I absolutely adore fashionrocksmysocks's hair! So thick, long and beautiful! But she has just fashion related videos, but i can't stop lookong at her hair.

vindo
October 20th, 2013, 04:51 PM
I watch a lot of channels that show different braid styles and updos (the non LHC kind) and some LHC type channels whenever I come across one or am searching for a specific bun, hair do. I don't have all that much time for exploring all the channels though. :(

shalimarcat
October 21st, 2013, 12:47 AM
hihi mine!

http://www.youtube.com/user/shalimarcat

lapushka
October 21st, 2013, 06:06 AM
hihi mine!

http://www.youtube.com/user/shalimarcat

Good one! I'm familiar with your channel. Nice! :)

Ashflower89
October 21st, 2013, 06:14 AM
My favorite is MegumiGoose. She doesn't have much as far as hair care, routines, or anything like that, but she has 23 videos up for 23 months of hair growth since her pixie cut. Since I'm growing out a pixie myself, it is insanely inspirational, and I can match up my length with one of her videos and make guestimates about where I'll be in a few months.

PolythenePam
October 21st, 2013, 07:21 AM
I don't watch them that much.
The ones for my length generally aren't LHC and they show a lot of bad practices, heat, teasing, etc. And the ones for my hairtype (3c, that is 'ethnic' or actually, african hairtype), even when they are for natural hair, its jsut so much product. I wear a crown braid all the time (French braided) and the time I clicked on youtube to learn how to do it from another black person, she used like three different kinds of gel and 'edge control' (what the heck is that?) before she even started braiding. And that was just the gel. she used other products, too. And to see her brushing away--I'd be bald if I did that. Honestly.

Plus, at least half the black youtubers are using fake hair and you don't find out until you've watched half the video. It will be advertised as 'how to do a bun with shorter hair' and after all the product (and brushing), out will come this thing looking like a snake and she'll start showing you how to attach the kanekalon braid...

Torrin Paige, on the other hand, is interesting and funny--but it will be YEARS before I can do anything she does, I have to grow MILES more of hair...

A bit frustrating. What I usually do when I want to know how to do a hairstyle is come on here and beg someone how to show me how to do it with BSL hair. People have been very nice. Kaelee did great one for me once, I still click on it all the time.

You might want to check out HairCrush, Naptural85, and MahaganyCurls. They have 3c-4b hair. Gorgeous hair that's all theirs. Bra strap and longer. Not product junkies and do wonderful tutorials. Enjoy.

I forgot to mention--"edge control" is referring to a product that would be used to smooth, flatten and control the hair around the hairline and nape of the neck. In some curly and coily hair that area can get unruly. The products are usually a very heavy creme, wax or gel base. Those products are useful if you want a neat, sleek ponytail, bun, or updo.

tetisheri72
October 21st, 2013, 08:03 AM
Torrin, who my husband watches with me. He just loves her to death. She's the one who taught me how to French/Dutch braid. LaDollyVita33/Siobhan. I also follow her page on FB. Loepsie, who is just so darn cute. Bebexo. C'erinne Babyy. JJLongHair4UC. LetsMakeItUp1. BerlinHairBaby

MINAKO
June 30th, 2014, 08:22 PM
<Mod note: Video removed.>

... i dont really need to explain why i like this, right? At least the first 2 minutes:thud:

lapushka
April 2nd, 2016, 07:29 AM
Just discovered this lovely lady:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMii3NQGbl0-IHgVY1cNwyg/videos

Silverbleed
April 2nd, 2016, 07:56 AM
I really like CurlyPenny's channel c: Unfortunately she's on a break currently.
I learned a lot from her when I was just starting to take better care of my hair.

https://www.youtube.com/user/CurlyPenny

lapushka
April 2nd, 2016, 08:01 AM
Yeah, curlypenny is amazing! Love her!

Horrorpops
April 3rd, 2016, 06:31 AM
I love Missy Sue, Kayley Melissa, beautyklove, LuxyHair and holistichabits. I'd say the only one who caters specifically to long hair (waist+) is beautyklove but they all have really cute heatless styles and curls as well as gorgeous updos and braids. I love (and need) a little hairspiration every now and then, and these ladies definitely give me that :)

Shoga
April 3rd, 2016, 06:41 PM
I watch many of the ones already mentioned!! Love them :D

I really liked Emi longhairedatheart but she hasn't updated in years. I still refer to some of her bun videos though!

humble_knight
April 3rd, 2016, 06:45 PM
I watch many of the ones already mentioned!! Love them :D

I really liked Emi longhairedatheart but she hasn't updated in years. I still refer to some of her bun videos though!

Emi is on Instagram.

papayatree
April 3rd, 2016, 07:52 PM
Emi is on Instagram.

Do you know her username?

humble_knight
April 3rd, 2016, 08:05 PM
Do you know her username?

@SILBERIN_MANELIEHT

Emi is an inspiring lady.....

A.D.
April 3rd, 2016, 09:53 PM
<Mod note: Video removed.>

... i dont really need to explain why i like this, right? At least the first 2 minutes:thud:

OMG, why would she do this? She had such gorgeous mane...

Sarahlabyrinth
April 3rd, 2016, 11:25 PM
...And it's all thrown on the ground like rubbish.... Noooo..

Shoga
April 5th, 2016, 04:38 AM
@SILBERIN_MANELIEHT

Emi is an inspiring lady.....

Thanks so much!! I'm going to follow her :D

Lunearia
April 5th, 2016, 07:22 AM
Emi is on instagram!? :o I'm so excited to hear that, been subscribed to her for a long time but I thought she quit Youtube.

I am also subscribed to Torrin Paige, LaDollyVita33 and Loepsie. Loepsie isn't stirctly hair, but she does a lot of very beautiful hairdos and has many great tips for caircare.

I second this! She is such a darling, and the videos incredibly addicting!

Ligeia Noire
October 16th, 2019, 08:51 PM
Did not know where this should fit and I hope this does not get censored as they are musicians and their videos are public but I need to share these ladies.
I am still in awe.
Look at those manes!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpEQE8dKaUY

Of course, by now, I have watched probably ten of their videos just to see glimpses of their backs, not only do they have beautiful hair but they have a grace to them too.

Groovy Granny
October 16th, 2019, 09:07 PM
What lovely hair, voices, and music :heart: thanks for sharing!

AmaryllisRed
October 16th, 2019, 10:05 PM
Thanks for sharing, Ligeia!
I audibly gasped when the first girl turned around at the beginning.
And then of course I had to watch several others of theirs, too. :)

Ligeia Noire
October 16th, 2019, 10:11 PM
Aren't they awesome? Quite the finding. Glad you guys checked them out.

Sarahlabyrinth
October 16th, 2019, 10:50 PM
Wow, what amazing hair they have! :crush:

lottiealice
October 17th, 2019, 05:11 PM
Did not know where this should fit and I hope this does not get censored as they are musicians and their videos are public but I need to share these ladies.
I am still in awe.
Look at those manes!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpEQE8dKaUY

Of course, by now, I have watched probably ten of their videos just to see glimpses of their backs, not only do they have beautiful hair but they have a grace to them too.

Beautiful hair, beautiful voices, beautiful music! :crush:

Ligeia Noire
October 17th, 2019, 06:52 PM
Indeed, the music is not my jam but their voices are beautiful, unfortunately, I was let known they are not in music anymore and they all have short hair now but such is life.

pinkypoo
October 17th, 2019, 07:49 PM
I don't think I've seen anyone mention OrganicallyAnna yet so I thought I'd throw her name in the mix, she's quickly becoming one of my favorites because she does growth challenges, hairstyles and diy masks!

Groovy Granny
October 17th, 2019, 09:13 PM
Indeed, the music is not my jam but their voices are beautiful, unfortunately, I was let known they are not in music anymore and they all have short hair now but such is life.

Really?! :thud:

I imagine it happens eventually :lol:

Begemot
October 18th, 2019, 04:37 AM
I don't think I have any specific favorite video but I like to watch hair treatment videos from Youtube. Just searching "healthy hair treatment", "hair treatment at salon" or "hair treatment at parlour". I also like to watch videos of hair journeys :)

Stray_mind
October 18th, 2019, 06:25 AM
This is actually the only one i have seen more than once. I think it's hilarious. :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3PBAkXr5HQ

BTW i think her hair looks So beautiful, and she almost always keeps it in high pony tail in all of her videos... I wish i had super damage resistant hair like that. Ahh.

Groovy Granny
October 18th, 2019, 10:57 AM
LOL ::lol: I loved her nurse video too ...retired one here ;)

Thanks for sharing!

honeybee93
October 24th, 2019, 07:28 AM
Some of my favorites include (with links and videos):

https://youtu.be/p1X6GC9hqq0
SistaWithRealHair (https://youtu.be/p1X6GC9hqq0)

honeybee93
October 24th, 2019, 07:28 AM
https://youtu.be/cXVVLD0f4aM
GlamTwinz (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXVVLD0f4aM)

honeybee93
October 24th, 2019, 07:29 AM
https://youtu.be/HlFw0h582Gs
Isabella Demarko (https://youtu.be/HlFw0h582Gs)

honeybee93
October 24th, 2019, 07:33 AM
I don't think I've seen anyone mention OrganicallyAnna yet so I thought I'd throw her name in the mix, she's quickly becoming one of my favorites because she does growth challenges, hairstyles and diy masks!

Love her! :crush:

Begemot
October 28th, 2019, 11:01 AM
I have a weird fascination with bleach disaster videos, can't stop binge watching... This one was really unfortunate but her parrots are so precious and made this video very interesting (hair talk starts around 1:25)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQtrgGtp3JA

SleepyTangles
October 28th, 2019, 01:16 PM
I have a weird fascination with bleach disaster videos, can't stop binge watching... This one was really unfortunate but her parrots are so precious and made this video very interesting (hair talk starts around 1:25)

I thought I was the only one :heartbeat! Tough, if they are too emotional I usually canīt finish them:tmi:
I also love to watch Brad Mondo, even if he would have an heart attack by my unorthodox methods.

Begemot
October 29th, 2019, 07:34 AM
I thought I was the only one :heartbeat! Tough, if they are too emotional I usually canīt finish them:tmi:
I also love to watch Brad Mondo, even if he would have an heart attack by my unorthodox methods.

Someone understands! :heart Yeah, some are seriously devastated (I would be too) and some don't seem to be affected much.
lol I just watched a video with a title along the lines "bleach fail (watch this please Brad Mondo" :lol:

macyann
October 29th, 2019, 08:29 PM
coffee&makeup inspired me to come to this forum in the first place.

honeybee93
November 1st, 2019, 02:06 PM
coffee&makeup inspired me to come to this forum in the first place.

I love her, too! She hasn't posted a video in so long; hope she's doing alright.

Dark40
November 14th, 2019, 10:33 AM
My favorite youtube channels are: BeautyKlove, Shimahair21, glamtwinz334, and eleventhgorgeous. :)

leafygreens18
November 14th, 2019, 10:47 AM
coffe&makeup originally brought me to TLHC, but I love holistichabits too. I tried to get into Isabella Demarko after reading some people here really liked her but she just rubbed me the wrong way a bit.

honeybee93
November 19th, 2019, 06:39 PM
coffe&makeup originally brought me to TLHC, but I love holistichabits too. I tried to get into Isabella Demarko after reading some people here really liked her but she just rubbed me the wrong way a bit.

Yes, I've only cared to watch her few hair videos. At the time when I discovered her, I just enjoyed the fact that she was on a long hair journey. I haven't watched her other content. :)

0xalis
November 19th, 2019, 08:34 PM
Wow thanks for recommending coffe&makeup leafy, her hair is just like mine! same texture and colour! But waaaay longer :D

lapushka
January 26th, 2020, 08:24 AM
This girl's got *hair*!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jFkc7X0DTw

gustavonut
January 26th, 2020, 12:09 PM
I love watching Brad Mondo’s videos, he’s great :p and knows a ton about hair

GoatLady
February 5th, 2023, 09:58 PM

Watching Brad's videos is my new guilty pleasure. He's so adorable and knowledgeable. I like him, even if he's not a fan of long hair.

WednesdayAddams
February 5th, 2023, 11:47 PM
I love Torrin Paige. I’m watching her do a princess hair tutorial right now.

LadyLongLocks
February 6th, 2023, 10:14 AM
Long hair Carolyn has tons of tutorials, see her LHC styles challenge!
HER CHANNEL (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChno2GAJeBMX14i9ECgeqSw)

SarahlabyrinthLHC and her beautiful long silver hair combing & tutorials
HER CHANNEL (https://www.youtube.com/@SarahlabyrinthLHC)

Shelly Rapunzel her ankle length hair mostly worn down
HER CHANNEL (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMLbdPI4eNsE9ICUUjq2Dng)

Legia Noire Her hair journey is fantastic! Now floor length
HER CHANNEL (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpwHNWhMeU6hvzy7NIPSaUA)

Schmetterlinchen beautiful tutorials for long hair
HER CHANNEL (https://www.youtube.com/user/schmetterlinchen)

Claudia Klein long hair mainly braided into buns
HER CHANNEL (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzmzRoTsGDkr4JBxpe21gUw)

:heartbeat Thanks to all who mentioned my own YouTube channel "JJJLONGHAIR4u2c"
LINK IN SIGNATURE :) Long hair journey focusing on bun tutorials (since 2007)

BVU
February 6th, 2023, 10:23 AM
All of the channels JJJ recommended (and her own) along with Torrin... I'm not fond of Brad Mondo, hes done questionable things and rubs me the wrong way.

I adore PrettyShepherd, we have similar hair, and updos... and I love her vintage stuff too :lol: (https://www.youtube.com/@PrettyShepherd/featured)

angel-baby
February 6th, 2023, 02:39 PM

I'm gonna start watching these once I get the itch to start bleaching again. I'm almost at 6 weeks bleach free, which is the longest I've gone in years.
So far I'm good, but I know that bleach urge is gonna come round again.

BVU
February 6th, 2023, 03:27 PM
I'm gonna start watching these once I get the itch to start bleaching again. I'm almost at 6 weeks bleach free, which is the longest I've gone in years.
So far I'm good, but I know that bleach urge is gonna come round again.

I adore watching hair fail tiktok comps on yt whenever I want to do something with my hair lmfao

WednesdayAddams
February 6th, 2023, 04:43 PM
I adore watching hair fail tiktok comps on yt whenever I want to do something with my hair lmfao

Ha ha!!! Oh nooooooo, guilty pleasure! I watch Hair Buddha...he does a lot of those...but it's also just because he's fun and he gives hair advice.

GoatLady
February 6th, 2023, 05:48 PM
I adore PrettyShepherd, we have similar hair, and updos... and I love her vintage stuff too :lol: (https://www.youtube.com/@PrettyShepherd/featured)

She lost me when I purchased a shampoo and conditioner she recommended. It was really expensive (at the time) and turned out to be awful. The shampoo was really harsh and stripped the henna out of my hair and the conditioner was so thick I couldn't get it out of the bottle. Horrid stuff.

BVU
February 6th, 2023, 08:33 PM
She lost me when I purchased a shampoo and conditioner she recommended. It was really expensive (at the time) and turned out to be awful. The shampoo was really harsh and stripped the henna out of my hair and the conditioner was so thick I couldn't get it out of the bottle. Horrid stuff.

Interesting, my sister uses it and it's amazing, but she (kind of) dilutes both, sorry that happened to you.

GoatLady
February 6th, 2023, 09:34 PM
Interesting, my sister uses it and it's amazing, but she (kind of) dilutes both, sorry that happened to you.

It did smell good though. I really wanted to like it.

Trip
February 6th, 2023, 10:02 PM
Haartraum! I'm surprised I haven't seen her on here yet she's where I learned almost all of my styles.

Croww
February 8th, 2023, 03:16 AM
I like the pretty shepherd and Katherine sewing. I used to watch organicallyanna but I feel iffy about her, feels like she's trying to sell a product in every video. Maybe she is sponsored or maybe not, it just gets annoying after a while.

Shorty89
February 11th, 2023, 09:28 AM

I prefer Hair Buddha. He's less dramatic and likes long hair.

WednesdayAddams
February 11th, 2023, 10:45 AM
Did anybody mention silvousplaits yet? She is a henna head who makes gorgeous hairstyle recreations from books, movies, etc.

lapushka
February 11th, 2023, 11:31 AM
I don't mind Brad Mondo, OTOH you lose my attention if it's just an... how to put this? Admiration video? Is that it? So bun drops, swishing the hair about, virtually zero content type videos, with which I mean, there's no bunning tutorial or other tutorial to speak of, nothing to learn, just to "admire". I don't much care for that, but that's me personally. I think long hair needs to serve a different purpose. Or, you "attract" a different crowd, and I mean, some even do this on purpose! :no:

Swune
February 14th, 2023, 05:02 AM
LonghairCarolyn and Torrin Paige for styles, and Abbey Yung for products. I also like to watch Afope Atoyebi, although her hair texture isn’t anything like mine I appreciate her informative content.

lapushka
February 22nd, 2023, 09:01 AM
I used to watch Lana Summer, still do, occasionally; anyhoooo this short video is the way I used to wear my hair in my teens. Can't believe this is still around and being treated as a "new" style. LOL!

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/b71KvmdJL9s

Oh the oldies never die...

lapushka
April 4th, 2023, 09:03 AM
Long hair struggles. When you want to wear a ponytail...
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/GCws-bagoMQ

So true, but so funny!

Priska
March 29th, 2024, 01:20 AM
These two deserve a sharing:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CrlOgCYPaqd/?igsh=MTY2ZDIzbXJ3Z3Rvag==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpnIt35gfoJ/?igsh=MXR1MmR5ZWE1eDh0dA==

Priska
March 29th, 2024, 01:37 AM
Incredible beehive hairdo without teasing!
https://youtu.be/XuUFO_5yE7U?si=bwBOz6SEwynr6yyT
Even though I would roll it forwards.

What on earth have I been doing with my hair all these years without these great instructions?...:eek:

Priska
March 29th, 2024, 10:50 PM
One more from me. Love these korean side bangs!!
https://youtube.com/shorts/Q-6jwLx1e1M?si=RLLFj-2bvTfH8zOw