PDA

View Full Version : any been contacted by ....

lil_irish_angel
October 3rd, 2013, 05:14 PM
Received and email form a VIva Labs from amazon about trying their coconut oil for them and writing a review for them.. Was a bit weirded out but the guy was from the lab.. Its all organic see what its about.

Curious who here has been contacted by other hair companies about trying products for free.

Hairitic
October 3rd, 2013, 09:53 PM
I've never been contacted by a company that I hadn't first contacted. In other words, I've only been contacted by companies I've given my email address to.

melusine963
October 4th, 2013, 12:06 PM
I've never been contacted by anyone. I wonder how Viva Labs got your info, unless you've made a habit of ordering different kinds of coconut oil from Amazon before.

lil_irish_angel
October 7th, 2013, 08:43 PM
The guy emailed me from amazon, thru a review I did on aubrey organics tangle and go, and asked if i would review and use their product that is organic coconut oil let them know what i think of it.. I think it was a litle wierd.. but see what comes in the mail and see how it goes.

I have never ordered coconut oil from amazon. but i did order my Tangle and go from there, cause my local shop closed

lil_irish_angel
October 18th, 2013, 05:55 PM
well recieved my free 1pound of co**** oil from viva labs.. see how it goes

Annibelle
October 18th, 2013, 06:17 PM
well recieved my free 1pound of co**** oil from viva labs.. see how it goes

I'm wondering what kind of typo you must have done to get bleeped... :lol:

jeanniet
October 18th, 2013, 08:37 PM
Lol, Annibelle, I'm wondering too!

lil_irish_angel
October 20th, 2013, 09:10 AM
typed coconut.. hmm weird guess my spell check messed up for got an o in coconut

lil_irish_angel
October 20th, 2013, 09:11 AM
omg LOL .. too funny

vindo
October 20th, 2013, 06:58 PM
Never happened to me...how odd. I only get contacted by bankers who want to wire me a bunch of money :lol:

cathair
October 20th, 2013, 07:05 PM
Was is part of the Amazon Vine Programme, or did they just contact you directly? I know if you write goo enough reviews through the vine programme that people consider helpful they can send you all kinds of free stuff. Nice job if so :)

lil_irish_angel
October 20th, 2013, 08:09 PM
Was is part of the Amazon Vine Programme, or did they just contact you directly? I know if you write goo enough reviews through the vine programme that people consider helpful they can send you all kinds of free stuff. Nice job if so :) Im not sure but I guess it was flagged to them. some how.. its working out

Never happened to me...how odd. I only get contacted by bankers who want to wire me a bunch of money :lol: I know how you feel there get those emails all the time..

The cool thing is this coconut oil is the best i have ever used .. it melts so nice and smells devine.. Just can't believe the sample product was a 1LBS.. score