PDA

View Full Version : How to cut long bangs (tutorial)

Kaelee
September 28th, 2013, 08:56 PM
After quite a while of my bangs looking rather...blunt and silly, I finally looked up a tutorial on Youtube and found this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mvCrGOgwFA

It's not the easiest to understand at some parts, but once I was able to work it out, I LOVE the results!!!! My bangs are shorter than they've been in years, which is partly because I wasn't too careful with the length- but I really, REALLY am happy with how they turned out! So I just wanted to share this video in case anyone else is bang-challenged out there. :D

BlazingHeart
September 29th, 2013, 02:16 AM
...I just could not follow that tutorial. Ah well, I'm too chicken to cut my own hair anyhow. And I've been dithering about bangs for ages now, I'll probably never make up my mind and cut them. I just have such a round face, and being sick has only made it rounder, so I don't even know if the kind of bangs I'd prefer (just some side-swept whispies) would help. I'm afraid they'd just make me look even more round.

SleepyTangles
September 29th, 2013, 07:51 AM
I was looking for a tutorial like that :D!

Since my bangs needed a trim, I used her tecnique, in the "blunter" way since I feared to do a mistake. It seems good!
I have to wash my hair, so I'll see how it behaves while drying...

lapushka
September 29th, 2013, 08:24 AM
Not the clearest tutorial out there if you want to learn how to section your hair off properly for cutting, but hey... can't have it all. :shrug:

ositarosita
October 1st, 2013, 12:51 PM
Not the best tutorial, there are more out there that are more "grow out " friendly as well are a bit more professional (and simple) but if it works for you I'm happy for you.