PDA

View Full Version : Hair quiz and hair growth calculator

rtree721
September 26th, 2013, 08:24 PM
A hair quiz and a hair growth calculator. The quiz had a few good points but some of it was just silly. And a hair growth calculator? It may give you an idea of how long it would take you to reach your goal but everyone's growth is different...not to mention measurements in in/cm vs where on your body your hair will fall... we aren't all the same shape and height!

http://www.hairformula37.com/healthy-hair-quiz.htm

http://www.hairformula37.com/hair-growth-calculator.htm

pogo0685
September 26th, 2013, 08:57 PM
I was sad it only went to 30" waist, or on the model on the side it says 30" is hip which means I passed hip 3 inches ago! It would be neat if it was for longer hair though.

Nedertane
September 26th, 2013, 09:25 PM
I'm having trouble getting the results to show for the hair health quiz. It just takes me to a page where it suggests that I take their hair health quiz - which I just did - and with no clickable links. Also, as pogo0685 mentioned, there's a discrepancy between that they say is waist vs. hip length.

Flor
September 27th, 2013, 02:31 AM
I'm having trouble getting the results to show for the hair health quiz. It just takes me to a page where it suggests that I take their hair health quiz - which I just did - and with no clickable links. Also, as pogo0685 mentioned, there's a discrepancy between that they say is waist vs. hip length.

Same here. Not that it matters what it'll say anyway, it's just a plug for them to recommend that you take their vitamins, same as with the calculator.

Stray_mind
September 27th, 2013, 02:39 AM
Wow, i'd reach my goal in 16 months without trimming :D

hafattack
September 27th, 2013, 04:15 AM
The markers on the model of the calculator are quite interesting... whose bra strap is just below their neck?

Flor
September 27th, 2013, 04:28 AM
The markers on the model of the calculator are quite interesting... whose bra strap is just below their neck?

I think they mean shoulder straps, not the band. I was confused too.

CurlMonster
September 27th, 2013, 04:51 AM
I did the quiz but knew my result was going to be weird when they asked me how often I shampooed my hair and what shampoo I used... Where's the "I don't" option? :p

goldenlady
September 27th, 2013, 08:26 AM
The hair growth calculator could be quite accurate for me.. I seem to match the model and my growth rate is about half an inch a month.. but I can see how for most people of here it would be utterly useless

Nique1202
September 27th, 2013, 08:31 AM
I find it interesting how they deal with trimming in the health quiz. I think regular S&D counts as "every few weeks" but it's a very poorly worded question. Also, what kind of shampoo? What about something that's not a cheap brand but not a salon brand, like a shampoo bar from Etsy or Lush? Aahhhh, such mainstream and limited options!

Vampyria
September 27th, 2013, 08:46 AM
I couldn't see my result.:shrug: And then I went back because I thought, I read something wrong. But I didn't. It said that you should shampoo your hair daily for healthy growth. Oh, really?:bs: Also, they claim that salon brand products have better ingredients. Not necessarily.

jacqueline101
September 27th, 2013, 09:17 AM
I didn't take the quiz I'd seen the ads for 37 hair growth stuff in those goofy teen magazines. It's crockery like the product.